With His 'Afghanistan Plan' Defense Secretary Jim Mattis Is Looking To Get Fired

It's difficult for rational people to believe, but Big Orange’s administration just keeps raising the bar for conservative stupidity. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is to propose sending thousands more troops to Afghanistan.

It's been obvious from the beginning that there is no end to the idiocy of Big Orange or his Cabinet. Like other conservatives, Mattis has forgotten the Soviet Union’s disastrous experience in Afghanistan, and has chosen to ignore the fact that during the many years U.S. troops have spent there, they have fared no better.

Mattis knows it is a Republican/conservative obligation to kill as many troops as possible in order to line the pockets of U.S. war profiteers with hundreds-of-billions of dollars.

But he has also forgotten the war Big Orange wants to fight with North Korea. So, is it wise to send troops to the Middle East, when so many, many more Americans can be killed in the Far East?

Admittedly, there is still much money to be made in killing, wounding, and maiming service personnel in Afghanistan. But, is it a sound business decision, when the potential profits on the Korean Peninsula would reach well into multi-trillions-of-dollars?

Knowing there are vast sums of money to be made, the congressional Republicans would have no qualms about declaring war on North Korea. Mattis knows this, and knows they serve the interests of the same fat cats as he and Big Orange. So why is Mattis wasting their time, and his own, with such a mediocre plan as sending more troops to Afghanistan?

Come on Mattis, do the job you were chosen to do. More troops to Afghanistan? That’s thinking small. Keep this kind of crap up, and the Big Orange Head will fire you.

'We are not winning in Afghanistan': Mattis signals new war 'strategy' before Congress

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 132875

Trump has realized that China doesn't war, and won't allow war with North Korea. So, North Korea is out.

If North Korea fires upon us or an ally, it won't matter what China allows. Bank on it.

Of course. But North Korea isn't going to do that, because they know what would happen. Kim is basically acting like the annoying kid, trying to goad the bully into hitting him so he can get the bully into trouble with the teachers.

There are no teachers over us.

Is that the best response you could possibly come up with? Fucking hell.

For the first time in 72 years a president is letting Generals and Admirals run the military. Not some damn draft dodger or a community disorganizer. Ever since Roosevelt, presidents who had no tactical or strategic experience whatsoever have been screwing things up and getting our troops killed. There's a new sheriff in town and ain't nobody getting fired. Korea and Iran had better watch their step or they will be history. Screw Russia and China both. Right in the ear.

Nah, we don't belong in Afghanistan. It's time to come home. You really should check out the 'War Machine' movie. It's on NetFlix.

If we come home then it's only a matter of time before we're fighting them here. After Roosevelt all the presidents have been pantywaists that micro-managed wars without any military experience and gotten people killed. If Trump lets the brass conduct the war like they're supposed to, we can end this farce by crushing the bad guys.

Better to send 5000 MOABs and be done with it, but that would offend the European governments.
He reminds me of Zell Miller who my Grandfather knew personally and who I met one time in passing.

Ooh, name dropping, eh? I once met Everett Dirksen, and was 20 feet from Jack Kennedy at his inauguration. So there.

:laugh:

Everett Dirksen is a name. I don't think many people in the House knew Zell Miller...I doubt his family could pick him out of a police line up. Do you remember the speech?

I do.

It's difficult for rational people to believe, but Big Orange’s administration just keeps raising the bar for conservative stupidity. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is to propose sending thousands more troops to Afghanistan.

It's been obvious from the beginning that there is no end to the idiocy of Big Orange or his Cabinet. Like other conservatives, Mattis has forgotten the Soviet Union’s disastrous experience in Afghanistan, and has chosen to ignore the fact that during the many years U.S. troops have spent there, they have fared no better.

Mattis knows it is a Republican/conservative obligation to kill as many troops as possible in order to line the pockets of U.S. war profiteers with hundreds-of-billions of dollars.

But he has also forgotten the war Big Orange wants to fight with North Korea. So, is it wise to send troops to the Middle East, when so many, many more Americans can be killed in the Far East?

Admittedly, there is still much money to be made in killing, wounding, and maiming service personnel in Afghanistan. But, is it a sound business decision, when the potential profits on the Korean Peninsula would reach well into multi-trillions-of-dollars?

Knowing there are vast sums of money to be made, the congressional Republicans would have no qualms about declaring war on North Korea. Mattis knows this, and knows they serve the interests of the same fat cats as he and Big Orange. So why is Mattis wasting their time, and his own, with such a mediocre plan as sending more troops to Afghanistan?

Come on Mattis, do the job you were chosen to do. More troops to Afghanistan? That’s thinking small. Keep this kind of crap up, and the Big Orange Head will fire you.

'We are not winning in Afghanistan': Mattis signals new war 'strategy' before Congress

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 132875

8 years!!!!!!!!!!!....eight freakin years we tried it the Obama snowflake liberal way. I think we got this dude...you can relax and watch real men handle this situation. They will Win it and then come home; not turn tail and run stepping over dead Iraqis and their blood in the streets like Obama ordered. I think we will stick with Mad Dog! but thanks for reminding us what a loser the former commander and chief was.

Matthis seems to be the only adult in the White House. He understands the strategic implications of what is going on in the world. He also avoided kissing Trump's ring last cabinet meeting. Iran and Russia are working together to undermine the US mission in Afghanistan. If Matthis were ever fire, the Presidency would be over.

Better to send 5000 MOABs and be done with it, but that would offend the European governments.
He reminds me of Zell Miller who my Grandfather knew personally and who I met one time in passing.

Ooh, name dropping, eh? I once met Everett Dirksen, and was 20 feet from Jack Kennedy at his inauguration. So there.

:laugh:

Laugh it up, fuzzball. All true. I met quite a pantheon of celebrities as a kid.

I met Marv Levy once when I was working at the Super Bowl in Houston a while back. I dare you to top that. LOL

Jim Morrison. Richie Furay. Joe Cocker. Joe Zawinul. Keith Emerson.

Yeah, that tops Marv.

View attachment 132875

8 years!!!!!!!!!!!....eight freakin years we tried it the Obama snowflake liberal way. I think we got this dude...you can relax and watch real men handle this situation. They will Win it and then come home; not turn tail and run stepping over dead Iraqis and their blood in the streets like Obama ordered. I think we will stick with Mad Dog! but thanks for reminding us what a loser the former commander and chief was.

Yeah...you "had" it in 2001-2007 also. How'd that turn out?

There is no reason to have troops there, in Iraq or Syria.

But since you brought it up, tell us what will be a successful outcome in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria so we can compare notes in 2020 or 2024 and see how Deferment Donald did.

When Bush left office (and I am no fan of him or his father) the people of Iraq were voting freely for the first time maybe ever.
ISIS did not exist and the people of Iraq were on their way to determining their own future.
All they needed was for Obama to go against his campaign promise and forget about his reelection and stick it out in Iraq for just a few more years.
He failed, Obama failed.
You can't rewrite history in the digital age Candycorn, and that is why the democrat party is dying. They can't get away with their lies any longer.
We have the ability to double check the biased media with just a few key strokes. In a way you can credit technology for one day wiping out your party and your liberal destructive ideology for good.

Bush failed to get the SOFA, not Obama. You wanted Obama to keep our troops in Iraq although they would be subject Iraqi courts.

You war hawks were told at the beginning the war, more than 14 years ago now, that it would result in Iraq and Iran allied together using the West for their own means.

Everyone should check out the movie 'War Machine' on NetFlix. Trump isn't the only problem. The awful problems go back to Bush and Obama. We have no business still being in Afghanistan. Period, end of story.

Afghanistan is the biggest heroin producer now with a trillion dollars in lithium deposits.....that is why USA.INC is there.

Bush failed to get the SOFA, not Obama. You wanted Obama to keep our troops in Iraq although they would be subject Iraqi courts.

You war hawks were told at the beginning the war, more than 14 years ago now, that it would result in Iraq and Iran allied together using the West for their own means.
Jake....jake...jake...jake...you cannot and will not win any conflict by not continuing to fight until it's over.

Regardless of the reasons for the conflict, right or wrong you only have two choices.
Win it or lose it.
Obama lost it.
Trump will win it. That is why Trump stuffed his cabinet with former military.
Jake....just get out of the way and let the real men in our nation do what the boys and sorority girls from the Obama administration was incapable of doing.

Jake, I totally agree with you that the Iraq war was a monumental mistake but it was going to happen regardless because this was a plan that was put in place back in the mid 70's to de-stablize the middle east. Go read some of Zbigniew Brzezinski's white papers and what he wrote about when he worked at the Center For Strategic and International Studies. We were simply gullible and supported a war against "whomever" after the false flag event that was 9/11/01 and wanted revenge and I admit that I was one of those that were sucked in by it and the stench remains on me to this day for ever supporting it. Millions have died in Iraq and the depleted uranium of the weapons used will make Iraqis suffer for decades to come. USA.INC has a lot to answer for....

Everyone should check out the movie 'War Machine' on NetFlix. Trump isn't the only problem. The awful problems go back to Bush and Obama. We have no business still being in Afghanistan. Period, end of story.

Afghanistan is the biggest heroin producer now with a trillion dollars in lithium deposits.....that is why USA.INC is there.

Yep, they have some of the nicest Kunzite on the planet.

When Bush left office (and I am no fan of him or his father) the people of Iraq were voting freely for the first time maybe ever.
ISIS did not exist and the people of Iraq were on their way to determining their own future.
All they needed was for Obama to go against his campaign promise and forget about his reelection and stick it out in Iraq for just a few more years.
He failed, Obama failed.
You can't rewrite history in the digital age Candycorn, and that is why the democrat party is dying. They can't get away with their lies any longer.
We have the ability to double check the biased media with just a few key strokes. In a way you can credit technology for one day wiping out your party and your liberal destructive ideology for good.
"Their own future" depended on us being there to feed American troops into the insatiable meat grinder.

Iraq+Personnel.jpg

And paralleling that was the deaths...

_45000658_iraq_aghan_gra226.gif

----------------------------------

No revision necessary. Iraq was a gigantic mistake.

Jake....jake...jake...jake...you cannot and will not win any conflict by not continuing to fight until it's over.

Regardless of the reasons for the conflict, right or wrong you only have two choices.
Win it or lose it.
Obama lost it.
Trump will win it. That is why Trump stuffed his cabinet with former military.
Jake....just get out of the way and let the real men in our nation do what the boys and sorority girls from the Obama administration was incapable of doing.

Again...tell us what "winning" means. How many deaths of Americans do you think it is worth so Kabul will be peaceful? I place the number at zero.
Now make sure you deflect to something else to avoid giving us any yardstick to measure Trump's supposed upcoming successes.

He flame memes because he cannot answer the OP honestly.

We cannot win a low intensity insurgency if the enemy has sanctuaries, which they do.

View attachment 132875

"Mattis knows it is a Republican/conservative obligation to kill as many troops as possible in order to line the pockets of U.S. war profiteers with hundreds-of-billions of dollars. "

This is how everyone here knows you are an idiot.

View attachment 132875

"Mattis knows it is a Republican/conservative obligation to kill as many troops as possible in order to line the pockets of U.S. war profiteers with hundreds-of-billions of dollars. "

This is how everyone here knows you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back