With Market Rates Unaffordable, Oakland Turns To Building Teacher-Only Affordable Housing

Sorry. As written it was incorrect. BTW, did you think by copying and repeating it would make it more effective? Stick to swimming. You are using an antiquated definition by your own admission.

:lol:

No, you are being dense and stubborn, and as a result looking like a fool. There can be no "antiquated definition" because as I already explained "feet squared" is not a unit of measurement. It is a phrase of plain English. While the phrase has a meaning it is derived from the grammatical rules of the language, not by definition as would be the case for a lexeme such as "square foot."

I will say this for you! When you go wrong, you go flat out!

Sorry. As written it was incorrect. BTW, did you think by copying and repeating it would make it more effective? Stick to swimming. You are using an antiquated definition by your own admission.

No, you are being dense and stubborn, and as a result looking like a fool. There can be no "antiquated definition" because as I already explained "feet squared" is not a unit of measurement. It is a phrase of plain English. While the phrase has a meaning it is derived from the grammatical rules of the language, not by definition as would be the case for a lexeme such as "square foot."
Yo SE....contact Dr Grump immediately...she is an expert on the malleability of words.

Do you have some sort of learning disability? You cannot remove someone from the market by building a new development.

Flunked ECON 101 or did you studied under a Communist?

You know, I would ask you the same thing. Is it a learning disability, or are you just dumber than a bag of fucking rocks? If you build a new development which itself isn't part of the free market engine and instead removes consumers from that engine, then you're taking them out of the market. It's not fucking complicated. Jesus fuck, you're dumber than Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton combined.

A whole acre, how many housing units with parking can you get on a single acre? An acre is about 210 feet square. Sounds like pork to placate the NEA to me.

An acre is about 210 feet square.

You should have said "a 210 foot by 210 foot square"
Or "a square with a 210 foot sides"

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree but you are still wrong. Mathematically it is incorrect. By the way, square foot is not a lexeme because it is concrete, not abstract. You may be great at language, but you suck at math.

Do you have some sort of learning disability? You cannot remove someone from the market by building a new development.

Flunked ECON 101 or did you studied under a Communist?

You know, I would ask you the same thing. Is it a learning disability, or are you just dumber than a bag of fucking rocks? If you build a new development which itself isn't part of the free market engine and instead removes consumers from that engine, then you're taking them out of the market. It's not fucking complicated. Jesus fuck, you're dumber than Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton combined.

You are making the ASSumption that the development would be available for use on the free market, but that is not the case.

When you ASSume, you make your self to be an ASS.

I'll just ignore you. You will appear much more intelligent that way.

Will they be building genuine gray Soviet style concrete monoliths and, if not, why not. Ya gotta get folks used to government owning everything and you nothing!

They would likely be built with the design of the Green Zone in Baghdad, where there is high security, within a walled compound, with all the necessities contained therein so you never have to leave except to go to work.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree but you are still wrong. Mathematically it is incorrect. By the way, square foot is not a lexeme because it is concrete, not abstract. You may be great at language, but you suck at math.
Every single person here understood exactly what the meaning of OK's statement was. Every. Single. One. Yet here you are demanding that everyone else is incorrect and you are somehow correct simply because. Swim has laid out EXACTLY why the statement was correct. Your refute this precise description with what? Because you said so.

Do you really believe that you do not look like a moron here?

Every single person here understood exactly what the meaning of OK's statement was. Every. Single. One. Yet here you are demanding that everyone else is incorrect and you are somehow correct simply because. Swim has laid out EXACTLY why the statement was correct. Your refute this precise description with what? Because you said so.

Do you really believe that you do not look like a moron here?

I'm sorry! If you understood what he meant, that means you are just as ignorant as he is.

Also, other posters have agreed with me, Try reading the thread.

By the way, square foot is not a lexeme because it is concrete, not abstract. You may be great at language, but you suck at math.

:uhh:

It would appear that you don't know what "lexeme" means.

It would appear you don't know what square feet vs. feet square means, so I guess we are even.

Alright, you've convinced me. We need to give teachers government provided cheap housing. We obviously need more and better teachers in this country, and considering you, the situation is desperate.

By the way, square foot is not a lexeme because it is concrete, not abstract. You may be great at language, but you suck at math.

It would appear you don't know what square feet vs. feet square means, so I guess we are even.

Alright, you've convinced me. We need to give teachers government provided cheap housing. We obviously need more and better teachers in this country, and considering you, the situation is desperate.

That's really great because I never said I supported it.

Teacher shortage? Good. Let those who bashed teachers think on that a bit. No one in their right mind should seek teaching as a career these days.

Why would no one in their right mind seek teaching as a career?

There actually is a correct answer to this question, but I wager you don't know it. I could be wrong.

Why would no one want to be a teacher?

That's really great because I never said I supported it.

yoda_meme.jpg

Forum List

Back