With millions about to be evicted, mass rioting about to explode & rents skyrocketing, the TRUE cost of the Democrat COVID Coup is about to be felt...

You're as mad as one dollar watch.
This is Trumpism.

They are proud of the fact that they're keeping this virus alive via the Delta variant. Evidently they think it gives them an advantage.

I wonder how many more will die because of this cult.
^ This is Duped Democrat-ism, but the destruction won't spare Democrats duped by their own sociopathic party - far from it.

Are they? Do they think this?

Exactly what I'm wondering, and we're about to find out, but good to see you regard your party as the dangerous cult it is.

This is Trumpism.

They are proud of the fact that they're keeping this virus alive via the Delta variant. Evidently they think it gives them an advantage.

^ This is Duped Democrat-ism, but the destruction won't spare Democrats duped by their own sociopathic party - far from it.

Exactly what I'm wondering, and we're about to find out, but good to see you regard your party as the dangerous cult it is.
None of that has anything to do with what I said.

I'm not surprised.

Mac1958
Do you really believe it is prolonged by Biden to deliberately kill more people?
Is that what you are saying? Answer it.

You must hate dems so much to invent shit like that then post it so the world can see what an idiot you are. Are you completely mad?
I answer that.

Mac1958
Do you really believe it is prolonged by Biden to deliberately kill more people?

You must hate dems so much to invent shit like that then post it so the world can see what an idiot you are. Are you completely mad?
I answer that.
This has to be the sixth or seventh time you thought I was a Trumpster. I don't think you actually read my posts.

The point of my post is that TRUMPSTERS and TRUMPISM are keeping this virus alive with their arrogant ignorance.

Calm down. Focus.

As rents skyrocket almost everywhere, millions brace for eviction & homelessness, and local police try to prepare for mass rioting & arson beginning in August, the United States is on the brink of the greatest catastrophe it has ever faced.

All courtesy of the Democrat Party, which orchestrated a devastating Covid Coup in 2020 in order to regain power & increase its wealth at a cost of TRILLIONS of dollars (so far), and TENS OF MILLIONS of American lives destroyed.

The homeless population is about to explode, and some are estimating that even as rents are already skyrocketing, it's only the beginning of an even more devastating affordable housing crisis as millions of housing units may be destroyed by mass rioting and arson expected to occur in August.

Can anything stop the horror about to transpire as a result of the Democrat COVID Coup?

Will Democrats be properly identified as the perpetrators of the most horrendous acts of treason, terror and mass destruction in our nation's history?

Will the United States survive?

There is no democrat party.

This is Trumpism.

I'm not surprised.
^ Too confused to be trusted to vote. (IOW, a typical Democrat.)

I'm not surprised.

As rents skyrocket almost everywhere, millions brace for eviction & homelessness, and local police try to prepare for mass rioting & arson beginning in August, the United States is on the brink of the greatest catastrophe it has ever faced.

All courtesy of the Democrat Party, which orchestrated a devastating Covid Coup in 2020 in order to regain power & increase its wealth at a cost of TRILLIONS of dollars (so far), and TENS OF MILLIONS of American lives destroyed.

The homeless population is about to explode, and some are estimating that even as rents are already skyrocketing, it's only the beginning of an even more devastating affordable housing crisis as millions of housing units may be destroyed by mass rioting and arson expected to occur in August.

Can anything stop the horror about to transpire as a result of the Democrat COVID Coup?

Will Democrats be properly identified as the perpetrators of the most horrendous acts of treason, terror and mass destruction in our nation's history?

Government will come in and just say that this is why government needs to take over the landlord business and turn them all into ghettos.

Hmmm.

I see that one of our Democrat posters - Candycorn - thinks that homelessness, skyrocketing rents, and mass rioting and arson are funny.

I should be surprised, but I'm not.
See how easy that was...now why don't you quote candy saying that or STFU?

This is Trumpism.

I'm not surprised.

I'm not surprised.
So personal insults and avoidance are the best you can do?

Okay.

Mac1958

I answer that.
When did Mac say this? (I don't see the original comment.)

Mac is a Dem, but may hate himself & be an idiot, yes. He may be mad. You do?

Mac1958

I answer that.
This has to be the sixth or seventh time you thought I was a Trumpster. I don't think you actually read my posts.

The point of my post is that TRUMPSTERS and TRUMPISM are keeping this virus alive with their arrogant ignorance.

Calm down. Focus.
Ironic, as you think I'm a Trumpster.

The Democrats have all but destroyed the country at this point...

In my dreams, you're correct. :)

Government will come in and just say that this is why government needs to take over the landlord business and turn them all into ghettos.
No, the country's going to burn courtesy of Democrats and their enraged/betrayed pets.

This is Trumpism.

I'm not surprised.

I'm not surprised.
So personal insults and avoidance are the best you can do?

Okay.
More irony - that's all I see you doing.

If you want to discuss the topic, let's do it, but it appears that Democrats only want to spew and troll.

No, the country's going to burn courtesy of Democrats and their enraged/betrayed pets.
Democrats in Congress want mass looting and torching of cities................that is, unless it is their precious Capital or the block they live on.

In my dreams, you're correct. :)
In yer functionality illiterate dreams.

Forum List

Back