🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With new Pay Roll Tax and Insurance Hikes

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
How much more money is coming out of your paycheck between last year and this year?

I'm out over $300 per month!!!

new payroll tax?

you mean letting the stimulus payroll tax break finally expire? :eusa_eh:

How much more money is coming out of your paycheck between last year and this year?

I'm out over $300 per month!!!

Well it is going to get worse!
For example all the talk about "corporate tax loopholes"???
According to The Top 20 Tax Expenditures - Business Insider
"Employer sponsored health insurance payments" were the number one, the largest, "corporate loophole" at $171 billion a year.
Get rid of that "tax loophole"..
MEANS you will have to pay for your own health insurance premiums.

The next largest was deductions for 'Pension contributions".. 401ks, at $138 billion.
Do away with that loop hole means you will have no before tax money going to your retirement!

Then there are the other "tax loopholes" Child credit @ $24 billion,
$33 billion a year in Charities will no longer get the benefit of tax deductions.

All for the sake of "closing corporate tax loopholes"!

new payroll tax?

you mean letting the stimulus payroll tax break finally expire? :eusa_eh:

I could have sworn Obama said he wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class...

What do you call this? Our taxes were raised!!!!

Just another lie to add to the long list. Never have we seen this much dishonesty from ANY president. Every time he opens his mouth he is lying!

Why don't any of you lefties want to share how much more you are paying due to Obama raising taxes on you and impelenting the gov't healthcare takeover?

The average working American is out an extra 8% of their healthcare cost and 2 percent of their wages in 2013! ...and Obama is still trying to convince you that sequester is going to further stall the economy. I'm pretty sure taking all that extra money out of the economy is going to do as much harm as Obama purposely trying to make the sequester hurt!

Forum List

Back