🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Nothing For Obama To Lose, America Faces Most Dangerous 2 Years In 150 Years

Drama Queen much?

Ya gotta love Britebart's constant hysteria. My fave will always be their total meltdown over the Addidas shirt found on the border.

As much as I would like to see President Obama go Scorched Earth, he will continue to be the responsible grown up in the room.

Well... MAYBE with nothing else going for him... obama will go find a valid birth certificate.

That would come in REAL handy for him right now!

Put it this way... IF he doesn't come up with a valid Birth cert NOW... we can rest assured that such does not exist. (Assuming there is any potential for a doubt at this point).

Great article about what the constitutionally ineligible pResident will inflict on America.
s

Birthers are such tools.....
Yes.......we are very patriotic who wants Article 2 Section 1 to not be subverted like it already has since Obama took office.

Birthers are such tools- pretending the President was not legally elected just because they can't stand the idea of someone with dark skin being President.

I actually feel bad for harvard. Like really really bad. Their reputation is fucked.

Yeah......the last two Presidents getting their graduate degrees at Harvard really hurt their reputation......

The World s Most Reputable Universities In 2014 - Forbes

Here are the top 10 most reputable universities:

1. Harvard
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
3. Stanford University
4. University of Cambridge
5. University of Oxford
6. University of California, Berkeley
7. Princeton University
8. Yale University
9. California Institute of Technology
10. University of California, Los Angeles

Well... MAYBE with nothing else going for him... obama will go find a valid birth certificate.

Put it this way... IF he doesn't come up with a valid Birth cert NOW... we can rest assured that such does not exist. (Assuming there is any potential for a doubt at this point).

Birthers are such tools.

Why would "finding a valid birth certificate" come in REAL handy for Obama now?

He's already shown two valid birth certificates, and it hasn't stopped the 20 or so Birthers left in this country, so why should he care about you guys at all?

He no longer has the support of the Senate or the House and the military hates him. Several members of his Cabinet of either quit or have been ousted. Most Americans can't stand the Kenyan stooge so I'm not sure he has much bite with his bark. He does have radical activists doing his bidding in the Federal Judiciary but I don't know that they can do much if our new Congress has any say (balls) in the matter. I'd like to see him led out of the White House in cuffs for treasonous crimes against America and Americans.

He no longer has the support of the Senate or the House and the military hates him. Several members of his Cabinet of either quit or have been ousted. Most Americans can't stand the Kenyan stooge so I'm not sure he has much bite with his bark. He does have radical activists doing his bidding in the Federal Judiciary but I don't know that they can do much if our new Congress has any say (balls) in the matter. I'd like to see him led out of the White House in cuffs for treasonous crimes against America and Americans.

Wow.....that displays all of the political acumen and understanding of our government and Constitution that Birthers are known for!

Wow.....that displays all of the political acumen and understanding of our government and Constitution that Birthers are known for!

That's all you got?

He's already shown two valid birth certificates, and it hasn't stopped the 20 or so Birthers left in this country, so why should he care about you guys at all?

Birthers think he will need it when the Army/Secret Service/Arizona clown cops/Southern California Dentists frog march him out of the White House for the quick execution, to be followed by a fair and impartial trial......

That's all you got?

That was 100% more than you will ever have.

Tom Cotton.........Harvard Graduate.

Someone better tell that dude to stop mentioning that in his resume.

Well... MAYBE with nothing else goi for him... obama will go find a valid birth certificate.

The long form birthe certificate was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be 100% forgery. Their findings were found valid by a independent Hawaii court recognized forensic handwriting and computer generated document expert Reed Hayes, a man with decades of impeccable credentials in the field of attestations.

Birthers are such tools- pretending the President was not legally elected just because they can't stand the idea of someone with dark skin being President.

And race baiters like you are tools, for assuming that the reason birthers babble on with their irrational theories is because they are racist. When GWB was President there were plenty of Democrats who were positively out of their minds. But it wasn't because they hated white people.

Forum List

Back