🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Nothing For Obama To Lose, America Faces Most Dangerous 2 Years In 150 Years

Birthers love to make crap up.

You're not stupid because you're a democrat.

You're a democrat because you are stupid.

Barack Hussein Obama SR. listed his race as "Arab" and was so classified by the Kenyan government.

Barry is at most 25% sub-Saharan black.

It doesn't really matter - Obama is incompetent because he has skated through life on the accomplishments of others, he is a moocher, using pull rather than talent to propel him. He is a crook, breaking laws with no regard, and thus far with impunity.

My desire is to see Obama in prison for extortion - as any normal person would be who did what he has done.

The CIA made a deal with the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the elections. Why else do you think the Iran Contra scandal? Why else did CIA Bush get nominated as VP? It was his reward for doing his job.

You really are stupid enough to spew this shit..

"Ohhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhh."

Chaney is the one who mailed the Anthrax. Did you know that? Who got mailed anthrax? National Enquirer guy who was going to expose Bush for lying us into iraq, Patrick Leahy & Tom Dashell who were fighting the Patriot Act? It was high weapon grade stuff. Only Chaney had access to it. And remember the scientists family said he would have never committed suicide and he wasn't angry at the US government.

You are such a brainwashed American. You have no problem believing Putin poisoned this guy Viktor Yushchenko - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But not a chance Chaney would do such a thing. Sure.

Chaney is the one who mailed the Anthrax.

Who is "Chaney," sploogy?

Did you know that? Who got mailed anthrax? National Enquirer guy who was going to expose Bush for lying us into iraq, Patrick Leahy & Tom Dashell who were fighting the Patriot Act? It was high weapon grade stuff. Only Chaney had access to it. And remember the scientists family said he would have never committed suicide and he wasn't angry at the US government.

I know that you are insane.

You don't even know who Dick Cheney is - but you'll spew moronic conspiracy theories and shriek "it's true it's true it's true."

You are such a brainwashed American. You have no problem believing Putin poisoned this guy Viktor Yushchenko - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But not a chance Chaney would do such a thing. Sure.

You are a moron.

Birthers love to make crap up.

You're not stupid because you're a democrat.

You're a democrat because you are stupid.

Barack Hussein Obama SR. listed his race as "Arab" and was so classified by the Kenyan government.

Barry is at most 25% sub-Saharan black.

It doesn't really matter - Obama is incompetent because he has skated through life on the accomplishments of others, he is a moocher, using pull rather than talent to propel him. He is a crook, breaking laws with no regard, and thus far with impunity.

My desire is to see Obama in prison for extortion - as any normal person would be who did what he has done.

Wow....the Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong with you.

220px-Barack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Sr..jpg

So Arab looking.......just like this guy
Omar-Sharif-Arab.jpg

I have never figured out why the racists find it so important to argue that Obama is not really black- even though the African American community says he is, and he says he is, and he would have been required to sit at the back of the bus in Montgomery in 1960.

I have never figured out why the racists find it so important to argue that Obama is not really black- even though the African American community says he is, and he says he is, and he would have been required to sit at the back of the bus in Montgomery in 1960.

In 1960 He'd either have been riding around in a limo or on a bus only if he mooched some coin off somebody. Maybe by washing their windshield whether they wanted it washed or not. It's a tossup as to which is more likely 'cause the truth about Our Kenyan President will NEVER be known.

In 1960 He'd either have been riding around in a limo or on a bus only if he mooched some coin off somebody. Maybe by washing their windshield whether they wanted it washed or not. It's a tossup as to which is more likely 'cause the truth about Our Kenyan President will NEVER be known.

Was that even supposed to make any sense?

I had the years wrong- bus's were desegregated in 1956.

If you were the color and heritage of Barack Obama in Montgomery in 1953, you would legally have been required to ride at the back of the bus.

I don't know who your Kenyan President is- perhaps him?
170px-Uhuru_Kenyatta_Official.jpg

Forum List

Back