🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Nothing For Obama To Lose, America Faces Most Dangerous 2 Years In 150 Years

It would be evidence of something he's said that is not a lie.

That doesn't make any sense.

Well to be fair- nothing Keys says ever makes any sense.....that he is also a Birther however does make sense.

Arizona secretary of state closes Obama birth certificate matter 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March," Bennett wrote. "They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files."

As Arizona's chief elections officer, I have the responsibility to certify the ballot to the state's 15 counties," Bennett wrote in Wednesday's statement. "At the request of numerous constituents, I merely asked Hawaiian officials to verify the information contained within President Obama's original birth certificate. They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed."

Not even Arizona questions his birth certificate.
Bennett goofed in his request and let Hawaii get the best of him after stonewalling him for weeks. Hawaii's verification was invalid.

Hmmm Hawaii and Arizona disagree with you.

More specifically the officials specifically tasked with determining place of birth- and eligibility disagreed with your- the Director of Health of Hawaii and the Secretary of State of Arizona.

And you can't provide anyone with any authority or credentials who disagrees with them.

Birthers are such tools.
The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office disagrees.

Great article about what the constitutionally ineligible pResident will inflict on America.

The Nuclear Option America Faces Most Dangerous Two Years in 150 Years

Bullshit. Like all other presidents, except for GW Bush, Presidents worry about their legacy. And besides, you guys can't really blame him for much. The economy is booming. He got us out of the Recession Bush put us in. Check. He got Bin Ladin and got us out of the quagmire in the middle east. Now if there is going to be a solution its going to have to be an international solution. Obama didn't make us less safe, Bush did. He got hit on 9-11 and opened up pandora's box. And the GOP want to go invade Iran next??? Good luck beating Hillary with that.

Like Bill Clinton, Obama is going to triangulate with the GOP. In other words, give them a lot of what they want in order to get what he wants.

And FUCK YOU poor people who say he has sold out. You didn't fucking vote so you got nothing to say. Don't like it, show up the next time there is a midterm and win back the house and senate for the Democrats. It is YOU who fucked up people. Don't vote, can't complain.

You mean he's finally going to confiscate guns, declare martial law and install himself as Dictator-for-life?

'Bout damned time! Cons have only been predicting it for six years! Time's getting short!

No, he is going to ignore existing federal law and grant amnesty in direct violation. Look, Obama is a crook, a petty Chicago gangster. His interstate extortion scheme, conducted with Shock Collar Eric Holder, should have both of them in prison for 20 years. Will he create a constitutional crises by openly defying existing law through royal decree?

Almost certainly.

Birthers are such tools.....

Comrade, has your little tin god vowed to piss on the constitution and grant amnesty to 20 million illegals through fiat? Will he violate federal immigration law with impunity, declaring that he alone is the law of this land?

He seems to dare congress to stop him.

Reminds me of when Bush was in office. We warned you not to give the president so much power. That once you do you give every future president that same power. You set a precedent.

Bullshit. Like all other presidents, except for GW Bush, Presidents worry about their legacy. And besides, you guys can't really blame him for much. The economy is booming. He got us out of the Recession Bush put us in. Check. He got Bin Ladin and got us out of the quagmire in the middle east. Now if there is going to be a solution its going to have to be an international solution. Obama didn't make us less safe, Bush did. He got hit on 9-11 and opened up pandora's box. And the GOP want to go invade Iran next??? Good luck beating Hillary with that.

Like Bill Clinton, Obama is going to triangulate with the GOP. In other words, give them a lot of what they want in order to get what he wants.

And FUCK YOU poor people who say he has sold out. You didn't fucking vote so you got nothing to say. Don't like it, show up the next time there is a midterm and win back the house and senate for the Democrats. It is YOU who fucked up people. Don't vote, can't complain.

Obama's legacy is that he was elected purely based on the color of his skin. He is utterly unqualified and has proven to be the worst president in U.S. history. Obama is a criminal. His interstate extortion scheme in Operation Choke Point is the most outrageous criminal act any president has ever engaged in. Obama belongs in a cell, not the oval office.

I expect Congress to put a net on this two bit crook, to bring him to heal and prove that no man is above the law.If he attempts to violate the law by issuing a royal decree of amnesty, I expect Congress to censure him. If he persists, I expect them to impeach the two bit thug.

That he is half-black does not alter the fact that his is essentially Al Capone, living the big life.

Reminds me of when Bush was in office. We warned you not to give the president so much power. That once you do you give every future president that same power. You set a precedent.

The problem with democrats is that you have no integrity - not a hint or a shred. You don't care that Obama openly violates both civil and criminal law - he is your King, not your president. Obama is the law to you.

This drama would be better if some spirit fingers and jazz hands were added.

The problem with democrats is that you have no integrity - not a hint or a shred. You don't care that Obama openly violates both civil and criminal law - he is your King, not your president. Obama is the law to you.
We only draw the line at torture....

Obama's legacy is that he was elected purely based on the color of his skin. He is utterly unqualified and has proven to be the worst president in U.S. history. Obama is a criminal. His interstate extortion scheme in Operation Choke Point is the most outrageous criminal act any president has ever engaged in. Obama belongs in a cell, not the oval office.

I expect Congress to put a net on this two bit crook, to bring him to heal and prove that no man is above the law.If he attempts to violate the law by issuing a royal decree of amnesty, I expect Congress to censure him. If he persists, I expect them to impeach the two bit thug.

That he is half-black does not alter the fact that his is essentially Al Capone, living the big life.
He is not black. He is more Arab percentage wise. He is about 6% black.

Exactly what the rich/GOP did to Carter, only Obama got re elected thank god. Carter should have too. Then we wouldn't have had Reagan start the process of destroying the middle class. Funny thing is my parents love him. They think he was the greatest. Because while he was helping them on the short term basis, he was the beginning of the process of destroying the American Middle class. Its when the rich first started taking over the government. First Reagan, then Congress, then Bush 2.

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs Growth And Investing - Forbes

Economically Could Obama Be America s Best President - Forbes

The CIA made a deal with the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the elections. Why else do you think the Iran Contra scandal? Why else did CIA Bush get nominated as VP? It was his reward for doing his job.

That doesn't make any sense.

Well to be fair- nothing Keys says ever makes any sense.....that he is also a Birther however does make sense.

Arizona secretary of state closes Obama birth certificate matter 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March," Bennett wrote. "They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files."

As Arizona's chief elections officer, I have the responsibility to certify the ballot to the state's 15 counties," Bennett wrote in Wednesday's statement. "At the request of numerous constituents, I merely asked Hawaiian officials to verify the information contained within President Obama's original birth certificate. They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed."

Not even Arizona questions his birth certificate.
Bennett goofed in his request and let Hawaii get the best of him after stonewalling him for weeks. Hawaii's verification was invalid.

Hmmm Hawaii and Arizona disagree with you.

More specifically the officials specifically tasked with determining place of birth- and eligibility disagreed with your- the Director of Health of Hawaii and the Secretary of State of Arizona.

And you can't provide anyone with any authority or credentials who disagrees with them.

Birthers are such tools.
The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office disagrees.

Feel free to provide us with that actual quote from an employee of the Maricopa County Sheriff's office.

Because I say it is just the usual Birther BS.

The State of Hawaii has stated that President Obama was born there.
The State of Arizona has officially stated that has been proven to their satisfaction.
A used car salesman has held press conferences and said he was going to prove something, sometime, maybe.

Guess who you believe?

Birthers love to make crap up.

We said the same thing to you about Bush and you said WHAT??? HUH??? DUH???

Same way Bush and the Tom Delay Congress banrkrupted us and as soon as Democrats took over you became deficit hawks.

Really integrity. With a dose of intellectual dishonesty.

Half Spartan half Athenian. My grandmother had blonde hair but somewhere along the line a Turk must have taken advantage of one of my ancestors or one of my grandfathers met a turkish women because we now have dark hair.

Birthers love to make crap up.

I thought he was talking about me. LOL.

Forum List

Back