🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Nothing For Obama To Lose, America Faces Most Dangerous 2 Years In 150 Years

Well... MAYBE with nothing else goi for him... obama will go find a valid birth certificate.

That would come in REAL handy for him right now!

Put it this way... IF he doesn't come up with a valid Birth cert NOW... we can rest assured that such does not exist. (Assuming there is any potential for a doubt at this point).

Why would "finding a valid birth certificate" come in REAL handy for Obama now?

He's already shown two valid birth certificates, and it hasn't stopped the 20 or so Birthers left in this country, so why should he care about you guys at all?
The long form birthe certificate was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be 100% forgery. Their findings were found valid by a independent Hawaii court recognized forensic handwriting and computer generated document expert Reed Hayes, a man with decades of impeccable credentials in the field of attestations.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is an utter joke, and their "findings" have not been "found valid" by anyone other than mouth-breathers on the internet.

LOL! Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

What is that you think I've "conceded", exactly?

You've conceded to the point wherein I challenged you to produce evidence that the Report finding the obama birth certs were HORRIBLE FORGERIES... were flawed. but if it helps, ya only did so because no such evidence exists.

See, that's the problem when the purveyors of "SCIENCE!" swim out to the depths of actual science. It's deep out here.

Well... MAYBE with nothing else going for him... obama will go find a valid birth certificate.

Put it this way... IF he doesn't come up with a valid Birth cert NOW... we can rest assured that such does not exist. (Assuming there is any potential for a doubt at this point).

He's already shown two valid birth certificates, and it hasn't stopped the 20 or so Birthers left in this country, so why should he care about you guys at all?

It would be evidence of something he's said that is not a lie.

The two certs he's provided are not only not valid . .

The State of Hawaii has said not only is his birth certificate authentic, but that Obama was born in Hawaii- once again for Birthers:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i

Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

Well... MAYBE with nothing else going for him... obama will go find a valid birth certificate.

That doesn't make any sense.

Well to be fair- nothing Keys says ever makes any sense.....that he is also a Birther however does make sense.

Well to be fair- nothing Keys says ever makes any sense.....that he is also a Birther however does make sense.

Arizona secretary of state closes Obama birth certificate matter 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March," Bennett wrote. "They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files."

As Arizona's chief elections officer, I have the responsibility to certify the ballot to the state's 15 counties," Bennett wrote in Wednesday's statement. "At the request of numerous constituents, I merely asked Hawaiian officials to verify the information contained within President Obama's original birth certificate. They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed."

Not even Arizona questions his birth certificate.

It's not a matter of reading comprehension, it's a matter of interpretation.

No, it's clearly about reading comprehension. Here's the statement once again...

Birthers are such tools- pretending the President was not legally elected just because they can't stand the idea of someone with dark skin being President.

Attempting to argue that this statement is directed to one and only one person is sheer murder of the English language. So either your reading comprehension skills are sorely under developed, or you are being intentionally dishonest.

Why are you interested in defending Birthers?

Critics of birthers, who are equally stupid as birthers, are subject to equally stern criticism as birthers.

The long form birthe certificate was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be 100% forgery. Their findings were found valid by a independent Hawaii court recognized forensic handwriting and computer generated document expert Reed Hayes, a man with decades of impeccable credentials in the field of attestations.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is an utter joke, and their "findings" have not been "found valid" by anyone other than mouth-breathers on the internet.

You've conceded to the point wherein I challenged you to produce evidence that the Report finding the obama birth certs were HORRIBLE FORGERIES... were flawed. but if it helps, ya only did so because no such evidence exists.

See, that's the problem when the purveyors of "SCIENCE!" swim out to the depths of actual science. It's deep out here.

Well, you actually haven't "challenged" me to anything at all, unless you're admitting that you're a Steve_McGarrett sock.

But I'm not going to respond to a report that I haven't read, so why don't you find a copy of that "report" from Reed Hayes, and post it?

Well, you actually haven't "challenged" me to anything at all, unless you're admitting that you're a Steve_McGarrett sock.

But I'm not going to respond to a report that I haven't read, so why don't you find a copy of that "report" from Reed Hayes, and post it?

LOL! well, I challenged you to find evidence that the Maricopa Sheriff's office report was flawed... I see now that the post is gone. Weird.

But since ya made such an emphatic case that it was false, only to admit now that ya haven't read the report... is god enough for me. That's pretty much how it had to be... isn't it?

Arizona secretary of state closes Obama birth certificate matter 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March," Bennett wrote. "They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files."

As Arizona's chief elections officer, I have the responsibility to certify the ballot to the state's 15 counties," Bennett wrote in Wednesday's statement. "At the request of numerous constituents, I merely asked Hawaiian officials to verify the information contained within President Obama's original birth certificate. They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed."

Bennett goofed in his request and let Hawaii get the best of him after stonewalling him for weeks. Hawaii's verification was invalid.

LOL! well, I challenged you to find evidence that the Maricopa Sheriff's office report was flawed... I see now that the post is gone. Weird.

But since ya made such an emphatic case that it was false, only to admit now that ya haven't read the report... is god enough for me. That's pretty much how it had to be... isn't it?

You haven't read the report either. No one has, outside of the "cold case posse".

I see no reason to believe the report exists at all.

Look who talks, a guy who can't even find his own keys.

I actually feel bad for harvard. Like really really bad. Their reputation is fucked.

Yeah......the last two Presidents getting their graduate degrees at Harvard really hurt their reputation......

The World s Most Reputable Universities In 2014 - Forbes

Here are the top 10 most reputable universities:

1. Harvard
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
3. Stanford University
4. University of Cambridge
5. University of Oxford
6. University of California, Berkeley
7. Princeton University
8. Yale University
9. California Institute of Technology
10. University of California, Los Angeles
Reputable to CPUSA.

Look who talks, a guy who can't even find his own keys.

OH! A default concession! Noted and Accepted.

You haven't read the report either. No one has, outside of the "cold case posse".

Well that would be exactly what one would reasonably expect of a relativist.

Well that would be exactly what one would reasonably expect of a relativist.

A "relativist"?

I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

I would expect most people with a modicum of cricritical thinking skills to not be morons who wholeheartedly believe in a "report" that they've never seen. Is that "relativist" is supposed to mean?

Time to quit worrying about where Obama-the-(once)Great was born and start thinking about what country is going to offer him asylum. Odds seem to favor an Islamic Republic - so maybe there is some forethought going into having created His very own caliphate......

Bennett goofed in his request and let Hawaii get the best of him after stonewalling him for weeks. Hawaii's verification was invalid.

Hmmm Hawaii and Arizona disagree with you.

More specifically the officials specifically tasked with determining place of birth- and eligibility disagreed with your- the Director of Health of Hawaii and the Secretary of State of Arizona.

And you can't provide anyone with any authority or credentials who disagrees with them.

Birthers are such tools.

It's not a matter of reading comprehension, it's a matter of interpretation.

No, it's clearly about reading comprehension. Here's the statement once again...

Birthers are such tools- pretending the President was not legally elected just because they can't stand the idea of someone with dark skin being President.

Attempting to argue that this statement is directed to one and only one person is sheer murder of the English language. So either your reading comprehension skills are sorely under developed, or you are being intentionally dishonest.
\.

My apologies if I have offended any non-racist Birthers- my statement was hyperbole directed specifically at Stevie boy- and those Birthers who are racists.

LOL! well, I challenged you to find evidence that the Maricopa Sheriff's office report was flawed... I see now that the post is gone. Weird. ?

What report?

Please feel free to provide it to us.

Forum List

Back