With Trump we are fighting fire with fire.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
With Trump, we are fighting fire with fire. The US's biggest enemies over the past 40 years have been ruled with unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable governments: North Korea, Russia, Iran, China, Iraq, Libya etc.
The US always took the high road while these countries took the low road.
A Trump led US government is at least equal, if not more, unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable as our current key adversaries governments.

We will see how that works out.

With Trump, we are fighting fire with fire. The US's biggest enemies over the past 40 years have been ruled with unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable governments: North Korea, Russia, Iran, China, Iraq, Libya etc.
A Trump led US government is at least equal, if not more, unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable as our current key adversaries governments.

We've been nutless cowards for long enough...why build and invest in the worlds most powerful military just to sit on it and tuck our tail?

Thank you, glad to see others get this about Trump. Ditto in how president Trump battles the Dem's and fake news.

Reagan, Bush, and Bush Jr. had to sit there and take it while Dem's and the fake news attacked them without mercy. If they dared fight back Dem's and the fake news pretended to be victims, claimed they were not being presidential. So Dem's and the fake news had a free license to be as vulgar and vile as they please in attacking these presidents while holding the presidents to a completely different standard of conduct.

Finally we have president Trump who has no issues with telling Dems and the fake news to f'off and calling them out as liars. Bravo president Trump :eusa_clap:

Well then if assholes like you and your kind would hit the road maybe we'd all be happier. You can move in with the other assholes in North Korea, Iran or one of the other many shitholes.

Just another "I don't like Trump" thread. Why this fool couldn't just post his hate on another thread is beyond me.
how would you describe a Trump led government. I do not like Trump but it is interesting what the results will be when you fight fire with fire. Do you think Trump is taking the high road?

Well then if assholes like you and your kind would hit the road maybe we'd all be happier. You can move in with the other assholes in North Korea, Iran or one of the other many shitholes.
The reason I live in the US is to not live in a government led by a despot. I feel are American values are being ignored to MAGA. Trump is providing short term benefits and a huge long term cost.

Why do you hate North Korea? If we threatened to ship our left to North Korea they would be so offended it might start a war.

We didn't take the high road....we took the cowards road...as you can see in the reaction to Trump killing that Iranian terrorist in Iraq.....

Oooh, don't kill him, that will just make Iran mad.......and they will kill even more people than they already are.....just give them more billions of dollars and maybe they will like us....

The reason I live in the US is to not live in a government led by a despot. I feel are American values are being ignored to MAGA. Trump is providing short term benefits and a huge long term cost.

Your values not America's values. Clearly with Trump winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes Trump represents America's values.

Just another "I don't like Trump" thread. Why this fool couldn't just post his hate on another thread is beyond me.
how would you describe a Trump led government. I do not like Trump but it is interesting what the results will be when you fight fire with fire. Do you think Trump is taking the high road?

Trump is taking the "We won't eat S**t from other countries and say we like it," Road.

You can be living in Canada tomorrow snowflake, pack the U-Haul.

Your values not America's values. Clearly with Trump winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes Trump represents America's values.
At best America's values are split. More people voted against Trump than for him. His approval rate has stayed at 40%. Some, if not many, who approve of Trump think he is disgusting but say let him do his dirty work because very few would and then move back to decency.

I agree that America's new values may be closer to Russia's, North Korea's and China's than UK, Canada, Germany and France.

Time will tell.

89A0ED04-AAEC-42A8-AB2A-2CD0E66282A0.jpeg

You can be living in Canada tomorrow snowflake, pack the U-Haul.
Not giving up. I still feel Trump and his followers are an aberration that will go down as a shit stain on the history of the US; similar to McCarthyism.

Trump is taking the "We won't eat S**t from other countries and say we like it," Road.
I agree that the US should not have to eat shit but we do not have to make other countries eat shit. We are making our traditional allies eat shit and kissing the butt of our traditional enemies; Russia, North Korea.

Yep, and then the world looks on while puzzled Americans are all-aghast over the perennial question, "Why do they hate us so much?"
I dunno anyone who wastes their time worrying what the rest of the world thinks/feels about Americans.

One thing is true though. The rest of the world will always be there when they need us.

Forum List

Back