Woke Corporate Hypocrites!

Attention RW Patriots: This is your new marching phrase when it comes to corporations shunning Republican voter suppression laws in 43 states. Say it early, say it often, and SAY IT LOUD - Same as Little Marco and at least 7 or 8 other Congressional Trumpublicans are as we speak. :)

This is why I don't care so much that Republicans are against diversity programs and affirmative action. More fortune 500 companies than not have diversity programs. So it doesn't matter that white male conservative Republicans don't like it. The rest of us do. And in a country as diverse as ours, the executive boardrooms should have a lot more women and minorities in them.

Republicans think it's best if we continue to only make white men CEO's and President's and VP's. They think it's 95% white men now because white men are the smartest and most qualified.

They don't believe bias plays a role.

At least corporate America gets it.

And the ones who don't, we can boycott.

I see that the state rep who knocked on Kemp's door as he was signing the law with an awesome painting of a Georgia slave plantation in the backdrop has been charged with two felonies. No end to the stupidity.

605f4f928f71c3001853aa6f

Lookit him sign that bill.

Suck it, loser! :auiqs.jpg:

There's no "voter suppression" asswipe.

Grow the fuck up.
Laws that make it harder to vote are voter suppression laws.

This is one reason why corporate America doesn't operate in Red states. My brother can tell you stories about how bad Mike Pence was for business in Indiana when he was Governor. His anti gay agenda did not sit well with corporate America.

Hell even Trump made fun of Pence for his social views.

Making it harder to cheat isn't "voter suppression", dullard,

Oh, and BI is almost as shitty a source as Daily Kooks.
Do you not believe Trump made fun of Pence? Then BI is spot on. I don't think Fox News is going to report when a Republican makes fun of another Republican. If you only rely on conservative news, maybe that's why you are brainwashed.
BI is garbage and you are still a total dullard.
How about NBC? You won't accept any source who reported on this

NBC? The network that made the fake George Zimmerman audio?? LOL!

Attention RW Patriots: This is your new marching phrase when it comes to corporations shunning Republican voter suppression laws in 43 states. Say it early, say it often, and SAY IT LOUD - Same as Little Marco and at least 7 or 8 other Congressional Trumpublicans are as we speak. :)

This is why I don't care so much that Republicans are against diversity programs and affirmative action. More fortune 500 companies than not have diversity programs. So it doesn't matter that white male conservative Republicans don't like it. The rest of us do. And in a country as diverse as ours, the executive boardrooms should have a lot more women and minorities in them.

Republicans think it's best if we continue to only make white men CEO's and President's and VP's. They think it's 95% white men now because white men are the smartest and most qualified.

They don't believe bias plays a role.

At least corporate America gets it.

And the ones who don't, we can boycott.

I see that the state rep who knocked on Kemp's door as he was signing the law with an awesome painting of a Georgia slave plantation in the backdrop has been charged with two felonies. No end to the stupidity.

605f4f928f71c3001853aa6f

Should be charged with treason. That was an insurrectionist raid on government property. Right?

605f4f928f71c3001853aa6f

Should be charged with treason. That was an insurrectionist raid on government property. Right?

Only she didn't have any bricks, battering rams, zip ties, molotov cocktails, fire extinguishers or bear spray.

Grow the fuck up.

This is one reason why corporate America doesn't operate in Red states. My brother can tell you stories about how bad Mike Pence was for business in Indiana when he was Governor. His anti gay agenda did not sit well with corporate America.

No one is cheating. See what you are doing? Passing laws based on a myth. So you are passing laws to make it harder to vote based on a myth.

Same thing Republicans are doing in Kentucky. Most of the protests were peaceful but Republicans are using the riots to pass laws making it illegal to protest. Now it's illegal to insult a cop? You can be arrested and charged with a felony if you are found camping out overnight more than once? This law is designed to stop protests not riots.
This is the myth. There are a lot of examples of cheating. You have to want to see it, however and no, I am not going to provide you something you should do yourself.

I have been asked to show ID every time I have voted since 1981. Not once did it make it harder to vote.

The argument that people cannot get IDs is a myth. Every person you claim cannot get an ID is on some form of a government program that REQUIRES an ID.

Far more important is that we KNOW who is voting and determining if they are PERMITTED to cast a vote in this country.

That outweighs any other consideration.

If you don't like selective editing, then don't watch anymore James O'Keefe videos. ;)
Has he apologized to anyone yet?

I like your tacit way of admitting NBC is not a legitimate source. Now run along go suck some billionaire dick.

Have you slurped on Donnie's dick of late? Cuz Melania isn't interested. ;)

If you don't like selective editing, then don't watch anymore James O'Keefe videos. ;)

I like your tacit way of admitting NBC is not a legitimate source. Now run along go suck some billionaire dick.

Have you slurped on Donnie's dick of late? Cuz Melania isn't interested. ;)

I love how Donald Trump so thoroughly owns you, you can't go five minutes without fantasizing about him. LOL

I didn’t need an ID for my sex change. Why should I need one to vote!!!!

All these racist voting reforms are bullshit and have me so angered that I think I need a drink.
I’m going to go down to the liquor store and getting hammered.

NOBODY does Slurpy Derpy YumYums like Rump Sycophants!
Just ask Matty! :D

NOBODY does Slurpy Derpy YumYums like Rump Sycophants! :D

There you go dreaming of Donald again. You just can't stop. He owns you, hard and deep.

LOL

There you go dreaming of Donald again. You just can't stop. He owns you, hard and deep.

LOL

Has anyone told you that you're a fucking idiot today?
If not, let me be the FIRST!! :cool-45:

LOL

Wow, your first post of the day that didn't mention Donald Trump! How did you manage? I know, you just rubbed another one out to Donald and you have five minutes of post-nut clarity. Good for you!

LOL

Wow, your first post of the day that didn't mention Donald Trump! How did you manage? I know, you just rubbed another one out to Donald and you have five minutes of post-nut clarity. Good for you!

First responders will pick you up on a STUPID offense -
I'll volunteer a knee on your neck for ten minutes ...
WILL BE WILD!! :D

38tsch.jpg

Last edited:
You can't walk into any corporate headquarters without a valid photo I.D. or two or three and passing a metal detector and enough armed and unarmed guards to police a small city. Yet these hypocrites think it's racist to require a simple photo I.D. to vote. What's going on is that corporate America is scared shitless that democrat activists can mobilize a mob or a boycott in an instant so they cave in to left wing policy. The spineless cowards would call their own mothers racist for making sandwiches with white bread if that's what it took to keep selling a product.

LOL

First responders will pick you up on a STUPID offense -
I'll volunteer a knee on your neck for ten minutes ...
WILL BE WILD!! :D

38tsch.jpg

Ah, your refractory period is over already and you're right back to chronically masturbating to pictures of Donald Trump again. Get help.

You can't walk into any corporate headquarters without a valid photo I.D. or two or three and passing a metal detector and enough armed and unarmed guards to police a small city. Yet these hypocrites think it's racist to require a simple photo I.D. to vote. What's going on is that corporate America is scared shitless that democrat activists can mobilize a mob or a boycott in an instant so they cave in to left wing policy. The spineless cowards would call their own mothers racist for making sandwiches with white bread if that's what it took to keep selling a product.

Dude, I’ve been in the corporate HQs of over a hundred Fortune 500s. What you describe is bullshit. Can only recall being asked for an ID twice. Metal detector? Once. Being expected helps of course. Sign ins & outs? Definitely. But boy are you FOS ;)

Grow the fuck up.

No one is cheating. See what you are doing? Passing laws based on a myth. So you are passing laws to make it harder to vote based on a myth.

Same thing Republicans are doing in Kentucky. Most of the protests were peaceful but Republicans are using the riots to pass laws making it illegal to protest. Now it's illegal to insult a cop? You can be arrested and charged with a felony if you are found camping out overnight more than once? This law is designed to stop protests not riots.
This is the myth. There are a lot of examples of cheating. You have to want to see it, however and no, I am not going to provide you something you should do yourself.

I have been asked to show ID every time I have voted since 1981. Not once did it make it harder to vote.

The argument that people cannot get IDs is a myth. Every person you claim cannot get an ID is on some form of a government program that REQUIRES an ID.

Far more important is that we KNOW who is voting and determining if they are PERMITTED to cast a vote in this country.

That outweighs any other consideration.
People who want to do absentee voting should be allowed. No I’d required. If they are registered voters what’s the problem? Trump absentee voted.

Forum List

Back