Woke math now taught in schools

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1718550397938.png

Liberal experts say Woke math will create genius kids. ... :thup:

Last edited:
You mean they have eliminated everything except simple arithmetic (adding and subtracting)?

There is something to say for that. The value, importance, and respect for the traditional American family and pushing that as the norm to be desired and what should be the primary power in this country would do a whole lot to mend and reverse a destructive, denigrating, damaging, dangerous culture that a woke left has engineered.

Look at the OP post #1
There is NO CONTENT in the OP.
A lame meme is not an example.

I'm serious, give me an example of WOKE math actually being taught.
I'm not saying it NEVER exists, I'm just unclear about how you are defining WOKE math.

Black and Hispanic children should be doing better in math and the sciences. We need to find ways to achieve that result, not ways to hold back gifted children, destroy our ability to measure achievement, or delegitimize math.

The idiocy of having math teachers lead discussions on social justice instead of teaching black children how to do math will ensure that black children never receive the tools they need to succeed.

The only cause being truly advanced here is the cause of employment for progressive consultants. The sophistry of their cringe-inducing lexicon is dangerous. Those who claim the mantle of protector have become the oppressors.

Poor grades are mostly the result of mental laziness, not lack of ability.

Forum List

Back