Woke Mob Forcing Children To Eat Gay Cereal?? WTF?

"A host on pro-Trump, right-wing cable channel Newsmax spent a segment ranting about “woke” LGBTQ cereal and Lucky Charms’ “gay leprechaun” mascot. Created to celebrate LGBTQ Pride month, the berry-flavored cereal has an edible glitter coating and resembles heart-shaped Froot Loops. Host Grant Stinchfield apparently isn’t a fan, claiming that the “woke” cereal will force children to be “confused about their gender” over breakfast - he then turned his attention to General Mills’ Lucky Charms and its “gay” mascot Lucky the Leprechaun."
View attachment 496791

Stinchfield is absolutely right.....this gay woke agenda will stop at nothing to force every child in this country to be gay tranny commies -- and breakfast cereal is just that powerful...who remembers how Captain Crunch influenced so many kids to be pirates or at least join the navy -- or how Frosted Flakes influenced children to become tiger trainers or at least veterinarians because of their love for animals??

Now they are using gay cereal to force innocent children to be pedophile marxists?? I also know that the cancel culture mob will come after Grant for speaking the truth and standing up for the working class...he was just suspended off the air for a week because he rightfully pointed out that the home country of American Jews is Israel, not the US..and suddenly all of these Jews were in uproar talking about "No, America is my home, blah blah" -- get over it libs.

Hmm, what message are these cereals giving to black, hispanic and asian kids? Snap, crackle, pop = white, Leprechaun = white. GM needs to work a little harder on the systematic racism...

"A host on pro-Trump, right-wing cable channel Newsmax spent a segment ranting about “woke” LGBTQ cereal and Lucky Charms’ “gay leprechaun” mascot. Created to celebrate LGBTQ Pride month, the berry-flavored cereal has an edible glitter coating and resembles heart-shaped Froot Loops. Host Grant Stinchfield apparently isn’t a fan, claiming that the “woke” cereal will force children to be “confused about their gender” over breakfast - he then turned his attention to General Mills’ Lucky Charms and its “gay” mascot Lucky the Leprechaun."
View attachment 496791

Stinchfield is absolutely right.....this gay woke agenda will stop at nothing to force every child in this country to be gay tranny commies -- and breakfast cereal is just that powerful...who remembers how Captain Crunch influenced so many kids to be pirates or at least join the navy -- or how Frosted Flakes influenced children to become tiger trainers or at least veterinarians because of their love for animals??

Now they are using gay cereal to force innocent children to be pedophile marxists?? I also know that the cancel culture mob will come after Grant for speaking the truth and standing up for the working class...he was just suspended off the air for a week because he rightfully pointed out that the home country of American Jews is Israel, not the US..and suddenly all of these Jews were in uproar talking about "No, America is my home, blah blah" -- get over it libs.
I never understood the gay pride thing

What do perverts have to be proud about?

They are misfits

View attachment 496791

They are misfits

Not any more.

Not any more.
Sorry but trying to retrofit all the wagons with square wheels is not going to work

Not square wheels. Just wheels with rainbows painted on them.

They are not misfits. They may be a small percentage of our population. But they have created communities in which they fit. And have fit themselves into the American way of life. They work, go to school, get married, have children, participate in community events, vote, and do the things that regular couples (and singles) do.

View attachment 496791

Let me guess... the cereal is laced with puberty blocking hormones!

You right wing homophobes have to relax. It’s just cereal.

While people of color and LGBTQ people have to worry about getting lynched by white supremacists (the biggest terror threat in the country), you’re all worried about the color of cereal.
When was the last person of color or LGBTQ lynched?

These are battles that we must win before the War on Christmas kicks off in a few weeks.
Yeah, again with another fake war you have conjured up. I see you chickened out on answering my questions on another thread. The reason was you were making shit up as usual. You are a lying moron.

They are not misfits. They may be a small percentage of our population.
I disagree

They are defective toys in an increasingly defective society where if libs have their way misfits will be the majority and normal people are the outcasts

They are not misfits. They may be a small percentage of our population.
I disagree

They are defective toys in an increasingly defective society where if libs have their way misfits will be the majority and normal people are the outcasts

You think more and more people will "turn" gay?? And become the majority? LMAO!!

View attachment 496791

They are misfits
Should a conservative patriot like Dave Rubin be ashamed for being gay??

ctw99u4umpl21.jpg

Forum List

Back