Woke States Continue With The Woke Nonsense

Transgender woman in New York reaches landmark settlement with county jail after great discrimination​

How far are these woke states going to slip away? Is there a limit to their madness? These people have proven that the Earth is indeed flat and that if you get too close to the edge, you WILL fall off. They're just fine with forcing women to accept men as their cellmates. Transgenders have more rights than women do. Why should women be forced to be jailed with men? What happened to women's rights?
Sorry about psychiatry and psychology and science and Christianity and tolerance. Is upstate New York which is Republican and sounds like there's some real Republican scumbags working there

Yeah I admit I do have all 10 symptoms of the Woke Mind Virus.

1. I read lots of books, 5+ a week from my local library. I have probably read most books from the Modern Library.
2. I embrace science. Yep I do. I took Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, Physics in college for my Bachelor's and later got a Master's.
3. I am willing to open my mind when new information becomes available, I believe in being open minded and not closed minded.
4. I understand most issues aren't black and white, instead I see a lot of grey areas.
5. I do believe in true equality for all people.
6. Isn't sharing a good thing?
7. I do enjoy cooperating; things get done faster and more efficient that way.
8. I believe in respecting other's rights
9. I believe culture and arts has value. I love music, plays, opera's, Pablo Picaso, visiting other countries.
10. I love visiting National Parks and I believe in climate change.

Last edited:

Transgender woman in New York reaches landmark settlement with county jail after great discrimination​

How far are these woke states going to slip away? Is there a limit to their madness? These people have proven that the Earth is indeed flat and that if you get too close to the edge, you WILL fall off. They're just fine with forcing women to accept men as their cellmates. Transgenders have more rights than women do. Why should women be forced to be jailed with men? What happened to women's rights?

Canada's woke nightmare: A warning to the West | Documentary​

You guys love a boogeyman. Woke. Trannies in bathrooms. Books teaching our kids to be gay. You guys love manufacturing news. Giv you an example. Soon you’ll be complaining about the lefts war on christmas.

The Democratic party is not the party of women. I guess more accurately, the Democrat Party is not the party for your mom, my mom, or any future mom.

The Democratic party is only for the women that are homosexual or seeking an abortion.

They are a party of who they need to appeal to at a particular moment.

They love women when they want to talk about abortion, but then turn their backs on them when it comes time to talk about tranny fags.

Just like they love illegals until it comes time to actually have to deal with them in their own backyard.

They are a party of who they need to appeal to at a particular moment.

They love women when they want to talk about abortion, but then turn their backs on them when it comes time to talk about tranny fags.

Just like they love illegals until it comes time to actually have to deal with them in their own backyard.
Yes, but no

The Democrats hate women and trannys

I seen them hate trannys in California. My brother who died of aids told me stories how gay men would run trannys out of their bars

Women, are property to democrats, if the love women it is the same love they have for a golf club, almost the same. I am sure if a Democrat had to choose they would choose their favorite gulf club

What do New Yorkers think about this?

If being “woke” means supporting equality, science and democracy, Howard Stern is happy to be branded as such.
“I hear that a lot that I’m not good anymore because I’m ‘woke,’” Stern said on his SiriusXM radio show on Monday.

“I kind of take that as a compliment, that I’m woke,” he continued. “I’ll tell you how I feel about it. To me the opposite of woke, is being asleep. And if woke means I can’t get behind Trump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender, or I’m for the vaccine ― dude, call me woke as you fucking want.”
Stern celebrated COVID-19 vaccines, telling listeners he recently got the new booster shot, and mocked Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

“I am woke, motherfucker, and I love it,” he said. “I want to be awake. I want to read legitimate news sources. Here’s how woke I am: I believe the election was not rigged.”
Merriam-Webster defines “woke” as being “aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice).”

The term has been hijacked in recent years by conservatives, who use it liberally and at times nonsensically as a culture war catchall to criticize progressive values and just about anything else they don’t like.

Forum List

Back