Wolf Blitzer

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Wolf Blitzer just nailed Trump to the wall!

By Murfster35
Tuesday Aug 09, 2016 · 4:40 PM MDT

2015-11-25-1448491754-5950530-wolfblitzer.jpg

Wolf Blitzer. Vampire slayer.
Once in a while, not that often but every once in a while CNN comes through in the clutch. Wolf Blitzer just had GOP congresssludge Representative Duncan Hunter (R-CA) on to discuss Cheeto Jesus latest outrage, his “2nd amendment people” call for Hillary Clinton’s assassination. I thought we had left this behind with that Tea Party toad Sharron Angle.

Hunter gave it his best shot. He told Blitzer that Trump was speaking metaphorically, calling for action at the ballot box to stop her. He said that as a politician he has repeatedly used the phrases of “Stopping him” or “stopping her” and was always referring to beating his opponent at the ballot box, the media was blowing this completely out of proportion, there was no story here. This has become the standard surrogate mantra for the day in dealing with the crisis. Even the campaign has released a statement to this effect.

Unfortunately, Blitzer wasn’t buying it, and set out to demolish Hunter. And he did it beautifully. He started out by reading the statement intact;

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.

Then m’man Wolf went for the jugular, using simple common sense. He told Hunter that when Trump spoke of Clinton appointing judges, that was an obvious admission that she had already won the freakin’ election! If she was selecting judges, she was the President, mobilizing 2nd amendment right voters to the polls would be useless, the election was over. What else could he possibly be talking about but assassinating either Clinton or Federal Justices?

Hunter had no out. He retreated to the mantra that Trump was not a natural politician, his semantics were not always going to be well polished and perfected, especially when speaking off of the cuff, but all of the air had been sucked out of him

Well done Wolf! See what you can do every once in a while if you use your brain for something more than just reading the words off of the teleprompter or script?

so trump supporters what thing are you going to try and spin now

It's amazing how he keeps missing all the stories on hitlery.....I mean,,for such a prestigious journalist....:lol:

Geeze...and here I thought CNN fired him for his obvious liberal bias and close ties to Cankles.

WTF!!!

Geeze...and here I thought CNN fired him for his obvious liberal bias and close ties to Cankles.

WTF!!!

Wolf Blitzer is a left leaning loon and always has been.

Of course he will bring out any negative on Trump that he can and totally ignore Hitlery and her tons of baggage.

What else would any good left leaning loon do??

Hillary hatred will be one of the aspects of the right wing in America today studied going forward. The closed mind is often occupied only by hate for another, be it group or person. You see that in replies above and online. White males in particular feel insecure and impotent in the face of change. The perception of weakness often manifests itself as hatred. Social scientists have studied this before, it seems so deeply rooted it must be part of the makeup of the right wing fanatic.

Peter E. Gordon — The Authoritarian Personality Revisited: Reading Adorno in the Age of Trump | boundary 2

White Supremacy | immanentforms

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race | Political Research Associates

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Last edited:
How about this. The Nra could use its significant political clout to persuade senators not to support certain Hilary nominations to the court. Now that wasn't so hard was it?

True except for one crucial factor.....The NRA does NOT "persuade" anyone, but instead BLACKMAILS elected politicians to do the NRA's will....and in the democracy we love to flaunt, that is unacceptable.

Hillary hatred will be one of the aspects of the right wing in America today studied going forward. The closed mind is often occupied only by hate for another, be it group or person. You see that in replies above and online. White males in particular feel insecure and impotent in the face of change. The perception of weakness often manifests itself as hatred. Social scientists have studied this before, it seems so deeply rooted it must be part of the makeup of the right wing fanatic.

Peter E. Gordon — The Authoritarian Personality Revisited: Reading Adorno in the Age of Trump | boundary 2

White Supremacy | immanentforms

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race | Political Research Associates

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

What a bunch of garbage. Guilt by association. Stereotyping. Using the actions of a few extremes to pillory the majority. Psychobabble.

Hilary has myriad reasons to be despised and diminished, rightfully so. It is a closed mind who turns a blind eye to corruption and crony capitalism. This is just part of a process, well documented and studied by the way, to insult, marginalize, and diminish those who do not agree with the progressive agenda. Take your Eric hoffer quote right over and present it to black lives matter. Save your pity for yourself.

WTF!!!
Not sure about that, but I rarely watch him because I think he's a goof. This was clear to me not about politics, but during the disappearance of MH370. Blitzer had his own theories and had an aviation expert as a guest. After a question that the expert didn't support as Blitzer wanted, Blitzer kept pushing him for the answer he wanted. It was bullshit. Not journalistic reporting, but "commentary" obviously used to drive up ratings, not information.

Wolf Blitzer just nailed Trump to the wall!

By Murfster35
Tuesday Aug 09, 2016 · 4:40 PM MDT

2015-11-25-1448491754-5950530-wolfblitzer.jpg

Wolf Blitzer. Vampire slayer.
Once in a while, not that often but every once in a while CNN comes through in the clutch. Wolf Blitzer just had GOP congresssludge Representative Duncan Hunter (R-CA) on to discuss Cheeto Jesus latest outrage, his “2nd amendment people” call for Hillary Clinton’s assassination. I thought we had left this behind with that Tea Party toad Sharron Angle.

Hunter gave it his best shot. He told Blitzer that Trump was speaking metaphorically, calling for action at the ballot box to stop her. He said that as a politician he has repeatedly used the phrases of “Stopping him” or “stopping her” and was always referring to beating his opponent at the ballot box, the media was blowing this completely out of proportion, there was no story here. This has become the standard surrogate mantra for the day in dealing with the crisis. Even the campaign has released a statement to this effect.

Unfortunately, Blitzer wasn’t buying it, and set out to demolish Hunter. And he did it beautifully. He started out by reading the statement intact;

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.

Then m’man Wolf went for the jugular, using simple common sense. He told Hunter that when Trump spoke of Clinton appointing judges, that was an obvious admission that she had already won the freakin’ election! If she was selecting judges, she was the President, mobilizing 2nd amendment right voters to the polls would be useless, the election was over. What else could he possibly be talking about but assassinating either Clinton or Federal Justices?

Hunter had no out. He retreated to the mantra that Trump was not a natural politician, his semantics were not always going to be well polished and perfected, especially when speaking off of the cuff, but all of the air had been sucked out of him

Well done Wolf! See what you can do every once in a while if you use your brain for something more than just reading the words off of the teleprompter or script?

so trump supporters what thing are you going to try and spin now

Uh no but here's the hillary yearning for a bobby kennedy assasination on O and where was blitzer? Blitzer nailed nothing but his own hypocrisy to the wall.

I have no interest in what a blatantly biased Democratic party shill has to say. Long gone is any scrap of journalist integrity the press once had its sickening.

People, this biased behavior by the press is BY FAR worse than anything these politicians are doing. The press have a constitutional responsibility, if the press do not do their jobs the country will follow the same path of corruption to failure that countless empires in history have suffered.

Hooray for Trump for having the guts to stand up to the media vampires. Hillary hasn't given a press conference since December and she only takes soft ball questions from friendly media types or former employees of the Clinton administration.

Forum List

Back