🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman abusing and hating Tea Partiers elect 18 year old pro-consitution woman in West Virigina

Libs are trashing Saira Blair an 18-year-old Republican who just won a seat in the West Virginia legislature Twitchy

epublican Saira Blair, a fiscally conservative 18-year-old, will represent a small district in West Virginia’s eastern panhandle, about 1½ hours outside Washington, D.C., after defeating her Democratic opponent 63% to 30%, according to the Associated Press. A third candidate got 7% of the vote.

In a statement, Ms. Blair thanked her supporters and family, as well as her opponents for running a positive campaign. “History has been made tonight in West Virginia, and while I am proud of all that we have accomplished together, it is the future of this state that is now my singular focus,” she said.

Ms. Blair campaigned on a pledge to work to reduce certain taxes on businesses, and she also holds antiabortion and pro-gun positions.

She is anti-baby killing and pro self-defense. Excellent combo.
Is it OK to shoot a pregnant assailant?

Libs are trashing Saira Blair an 18-year-old Republican who just won a seat in the West Virginia legislature Twitchy

epublican Saira Blair, a fiscally conservative 18-year-old, will represent a small district in West Virginia’s eastern panhandle, about 1½ hours outside Washington, D.C., after defeating her Democratic opponent 63% to 30%, according to the Associated Press. A third candidate got 7% of the vote.

In a statement, Ms. Blair thanked her supporters and family, as well as her opponents for running a positive campaign. “History has been made tonight in West Virginia, and while I am proud of all that we have accomplished together, it is the future of this state that is now my singular focus,” she said.

Ms. Blair campaigned on a pledge to work to reduce certain taxes on businesses, and she also holds antiabortion and pro-gun positions.

She is anti-baby killing and pro self-defense. Excellent combo.

You do realize that's it's staggeringly stupid to generalize 10 tweets as representing "liberals" as a whole, right?

LOL! Yeah... but not any more so then those who pretend that those ten tweets are somehow isolated from LONGSTANDING, WIDESPREAD NATIONALLY PROFESSED DEMOCRAT POSITIONS.

What "widespread nationally professed Democratic positions" are reflected in any of those tweets?

Are you being serious here? LOL! Come on MAN!

Tell you what you state in emphatic terms that you know for a FACT that the sentiments intrinsic to those tweets have NOTHING in common with the National Left and that IF I can show that such is the case, you'll close your window and not return to this site for a MONTH!

Now to help you out I will state FOR A FACT that those tweets ARE demonstrable examples of commonly stated nationally professed Democrat 'feelings' and if I can't do so I will close my window and not return for 6 months.

Now see how easy I've made it for ya?

Why don't you just make your damn point, rather than bloviating?

I'm not going to "leave" this site for a month, nor do I have any desire to see you leave for a month. Why the fuck would I care if you post or not?

I find it odd that anyone would describe an 18 year old girl as fiscally conservative? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Is she frugal with her weekly allowance from ma and pa?

She's "fiscally conservative" in the sense of what she says, not what she does.

Hence, my point. It's rather odd to make such a statement, because it is based on nothing more than regurgitated stock speech, probably directed by her senator father.

Which is no doubt why she was elected in the first place, and where all of her opinions will come from now that she's in the state house.

I'll be utterly shocked if she varies from her father in any votes.

18? Damn man, at least put some age limit like passed the age to legally drink alcohol would be a start.

And yet because we don't want to pay for abortions and believe that crime should be punished. Well, we're sexist and racist!

Liberals are truly dumb.

Since when have Liberals say we don't want crime to be punished as an official party platform?

Nuh uh, there's a Republican War on Women. That's what the Dear Leader say. So this can't be right. You a liar.

Forum List

Back