🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman abusing and hating Tea Partiers elect 18 year old pro-consitution woman in West Virigina

Libs are trashing Saira Blair an 18-year-old Republican who just won a seat in the West Virginia legislature Twitchy

epublican Saira Blair, a fiscally conservative 18-year-old, will represent a small district in West Virginia’s eastern panhandle, about 1½ hours outside Washington, D.C., after defeating her Democratic opponent 63% to 30%, according to the Associated Press. A third candidate got 7% of the vote.

In a statement, Ms. Blair thanked her supporters and family, as well as her opponents for running a positive campaign. “History has been made tonight in West Virginia, and while I am proud of all that we have accomplished together, it is the future of this state that is now my singular focus,” she said.

Ms. Blair campaigned on a pledge to work to reduce certain taxes on businesses, and she also holds antiabortion and pro-gun positions.

She is anti-baby killing and pro self-defense. Excellent combo.

You do realize that's it's staggeringly stupid to generalize 10 tweets as representing "liberals" as a whole, right?
always making excuses...fuck off asshole.

You do realize that's it's staggeringly stupid to generalize 10 tweets as representing "liberals" as a whole, right?

LOL! Yeah... but not any more so then those who pretend that those ten tweets are somehow isolated from LONGSTANDING, WIDESPREAD NATIONALLY PROFESSED DEMOCRAT POSITIONS.

What "widespread nationally professed Democratic positions" are reflected in any of those tweets?

Are you being serious here? LOL! Come on MAN!

Tell you what you state in emphatic terms that you know for a FACT that the sentiments intrinsic to those tweets have NOTHING in common with the National Left and that IF I can show that such is the case, you'll close your window and not return to this site for a MONTH!

Now to help you out I will state FOR A FACT that those tweets ARE demonstrable examples of commonly stated nationally professed Democrat 'feelings' and if I can't do so I will close my window and not return for 6 months.

Now see how easy I've made it for ya?

Why don't you just make your damn point, rather than bloviating?

I'm not going to "leave" this site for a month, nor do I have any desire to see you leave for a month. Why the fuck would I care if you post or not?

Because he is a pompous, self-important, self-righteous twerp. His posts are, with few exceptions, a stream of five-dollar words from his five-cent mind.

Forum List

Back