Woman beheaded for going shopping without her husband

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
There is not 'moderate', non-moderate' or 'true' Islam.There is only one Islam which clearly demands to kill everybody who refuse to fulfill the commands of one pedophile 'prophet' ( and owner of 29 wives, the youngster was only 6yo )
Liberals flood western countries with Muslim scumbag who can only produce IQ 60 inbreeding children like rabbits and milk welfare offices . After gaining of majority in USA or Europa they will kill all non-Muslims. Plain and simple.
Liberals love Islam. Let western countries strip citizenships of these morons and deport they to Somalia, Eritrea or Sudan.Hopefully the will enjoy your beloved Islam pure.

Woman, 30, beheaded in Afghanistan for entering a city to go shopping without her husband
A woman has reportedly been beheaded by a group of armed men in Afghanistan after she entered a city without her husband.
The horrific act took place in the remote village of Latti in Sar-e-Pul province, which is under Taliban control.
Provincial Governor spokesman Zabiullah Amani told the Nation that the 30-year-old woman was targeted because sheher husband, who is in Iran.
The Middle East Press reported the woman had gone to the market to shop.
Under Taliban rule women are prohibited from leaving their homes unless accompanied by a close male relative.

Woman beheaded in Afghanistan for entering a city without her husband | Daily Mail Online

If we just nuke the whole place the world would be a better place. What a nightmare society the Arabs have created

Afghanis are not Arabs. Some do have Arab roots but most of them are Persian or indo-pak descent.

I think you mean to direct your anger towards Muslims.

Last edited:
The operative words in the article is "Taliban controlled town". We already know that the Taliban practices and enforces an extreme version of Islam.

Yes, these are the terrorist extremists. They are by no means moderate.

If we just nuke the whole place the world would be a better place. What a nightmare society the Arabs have created

Afghanis are not Arabs. Some do have Arab roots but most of them are Persian or indo-pak descant.

Islam is the religion of the Arabs. Those in the region were conquered by the demon Allah.

I think you should assume I know where my words are going (I do).

Cultures can become so currupt that they are only evil.

ALL of the security measures we go thru are due to islam.

These cultures are pure evil. They cannot be redeemed.

If they all ceased to exist, most of the violence in this world would too.

What is needed is to nuke more than that area alone. Saudi Arabia and other Islamist nations need to go up in a ball of flame.

So, basically, you want to kill off a third of the population.
That third of the world's population wants to subjugate the remaining two-thirds through any and all means possible.
Even those who do not openly fight against "infidels," tacitly approves their goal of world domination.
What's happening in Europe, is a "hijrah," a mass migration to effect change within the non-Islamic nations they go to.
No-go zones are expanding in Europe, rapes are becoming the norm and once Islam gains control of Europe, its entire culture and heritage will be destroyed, just as has happened everywhere Islam conquered throughout history.
War is the only solution and it's better that it be them than the rest of the world.

What is needed is to nuke more than that area alone. Saudi Arabia and other Islamist nations need to go up in a ball of flame.

--------------------------- did he say ONLY a third BSailor ??

Approximately 1/3 of the world's population is Muslim.

Afghanis are not Arabs. Some do have Arab roots but most of them are Persian or indo-pak descant.

Islam is the religion of the Arabs. Those in the region were conquered by the demon Allah.

Arabs only make up 20% of the worldwide Muslim population. So if you nuke the Middle East you're only killing 20% of Muslims. So 20% of 1.6 billion Muslims is 320,000,000. So there would be still be 320 million Muslims left in the world. What would you do with those Muslims?

--------------------------- did he say ONLY a third BSailor ??

Approximately 1/3 of the world's population is Muslim.
------------------------------------------- thankyou , i thought that muslims were higher percentage and i was wondering , why not get them All at the same time BSailor

And some people complain about the way that things are done here in the states. Would they rather be where that woman was?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

and you basically want to wait until that third kills off the majority. You see, that's what they will do, if they get the chance.

well you are hopeless the largest population of Muslims is INDONESIA....NOT ARABIC(YOU MORON) but Indonesian OVER 300,000 Million+.....Now Bow To theliq.......For Educating You.assume all you like........WRONG,WRONG,WRONG...Hopeless AS I SAID

Cultures can become so currupt that they are only evil.

ALL of the security measures we go thru are due to islam.

These cultures are pure evil. They cannot be redeemed.

If they all ceased to exist, most of the violence in this world would too.
people say the same about the US...THINK ABOUT IT

Forum List

Back