Woman beheaded in London

I guess you can.

Well I don't see any evidence to the contrary, instead you merely attempted to deflect. i would be happy to discuss the issue but "open your eyes lol" doesn't really qualify as constructive or engaging discourse.

Yeah....kinda like you acting like a muslim beheading his better half is uncommon.:eusa_eh:

How many Muslims behead their better half? What part of town do you live in where this is common? I'd see about moving if I were you.

You have statistical studies to support such a claim I'm sure?

Please tell me you don't need statistics to tell you that if you are being attacked by a knife wielding criminal who intends to behead you that you wouldn't be safer if you had a gun to defend yourself with...my Gawwwd... You can't possibly be that stupid.

i'll take that as a "no" then ;)

You don't need fucking stat's to realize that cutting your girl friends/wifes head off because of religion=bull shit.

Well I don't see any evidence to the contrary, instead you merely attempted to deflect. i would be happy to discuss the issue but "open your eyes lol" doesn't really qualify as constructive or engaging discourse.

Yeah....kinda like you acting like a muslim beheading his better half is uncommon.:eusa_eh:

How many Muslims behead their better half? What part of town do you live in where this is common? I'd see about moving if I were you.

Well obviously it's common or we wouldnt be able to say with such confidence that it was a muslim who did it,and what his motive was. You need to get with the program if you're a muslim. Your Imam is going to get pissed.

I thought the Royals might be going off their rockers again but alas it's another violent angry muslem.

Once again, I feel inclined to point out that the OP article says nothing about either his religious affiliation, nor about his motive.

Muslim name and his girlfriend is headless. Yep that pretty much confirms it.
End thread......

Please tell me you don't need statistics to tell you that if you are being attacked by a knife wielding criminal who intends to behead you that you wouldn't be safer if you had a gun to defend yourself with...my Gawwwd... You can't possibly be that stupid.

i'll take that as a "no" then ;)

You don't need fucking stat's to realize that cutting your girl friends/wifes head off because of religion=bull shit.

I think you misread that exchange ;)

Well obviously it's common or we wouldnt be able to say with such confidence that it was a muslim who did it,and what his motive was. You need to get with the program if you're a muslim. Your Imam is going to get pissed.

Most Muslims don't follow an imam. See, the first thing that you said about the religion turned out to be fairly wrong.

I thought the Royals might be going off their rockers again but alas it's another violent angry muslem.

Once again, I feel inclined to point out that the OP article says nothing about either his religious affiliation, nor about his motive.

End thread......

lol, once again if you are fine with such low standards then good on ya I guess, but i have higher standards than that.

Most Muslims don't follow an imam. See, the first thing that you said about the religion turned out to be fairly wrong.

I like how you left yourself an out. "Fairly wrong"? LOL
But only fairly wrong huh? I guess that means I'm fairly right as well.

^^ Now appearing in the dictionary under "circular reasoning".

You're NOT able to say that. Duh.

I like how you left yourself an out. "Fairly wrong"? LOL
But only fairly wrong huh? I guess that means I'm fairly right as well.

It means what you said applies to less than 20% of the Islamic population, but given your information standards you took that and applied it to all Muslims, which is what your standard will give you more often than not and which is why it is generally a poor model to follow.

End thread......

lol, once again if you are fine with such low standards then good on ya I guess, but i have higher standards than that.

Just using common sense and years of observation not blinded by religious bias.
It's really not that difficult.....Take off the niqaab and see the light.

^^ Now appearing in the dictionary under "circular reasoning".

You're NOT able to say that. Duh.

Just cause you're a dumbass......

End thread......

Just using common sense and years of observation not blinded by religious bias.
It's really not that difficult.....Take off the niqaab and see the light.

Once again your standards let you down. I was baptized Presbyterian there chief. There isn't even anyone in my extended family who is a Muslim.

But I'm sure your "experience" and "gut" are right with all of your other guesses ;)

Forum List

Back