Woman beheaded in London

lol, once again if you are fine with such low standards then good on ya I guess, but i have higher standards than that.

Just using common sense and years of observation not blinded by religious bias.
It's really not that difficult.....Take off the niqaab and see the light.

Once again your standards let you down. I was baptized Presbyterian there chief. There isn't even anyone in my extended family who is a Muslim.

But I'm sure your "experience" and "gut" are right with all of your other guesses ;)

Nah....I just like poking fun at people who try to say that something that is pretty common never happens.
And what do you want to bet if you described the murder to someone and asked them the likely religion of the perp they would guess muslim.

Have anything besides pure speculation? As a side note, it doesn't matter what she did, nothing would excuse the cutting off of her head with a knife.

Tell that to the muslim extremist. And are you suggesting he should have used a sword like a proper muslim?

I'm suggesting that the OP article didn't state anything about a motive. jumping up and down and shouting "Islam!" over this is a little silly.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... IT'S A FREAKIN DUCK!

It has Islamic beheading written all over!!!

I feel so sorry for this girl and her family. :(

I

Must be a foreigner.

Aw man, your rock solid intuition just let ya down again. Was born stateside. You really aren't doing too well are ya?

Look, if you ever want to actually discuss the OP or any other specific topic outside of just exchanging proverbial "f*ck yous" then let me know. Cheers!

Once again your standards let you down. I was baptized Presbyterian there chief. There isn't even anyone in my extended family who is a Muslim.

But I'm sure your "experience" and "gut" are right with all of your other guesses ;)
And what do you want to bet if you described the murder to someone and asked them the likely religion of the perp they would guess muslim.

That's not really rock solid evidence. You'd make a pretty poor lawyer.

Well obviously it's common or we wouldnt be able to say with such confidence that it was a muslim who did it,and what his motive was. You need to get with the program if you're a muslim. Your Imam is going to get pissed.

^^ Now appearing in the dictionary under "circular reasoning".

You're NOT able to say that. Duh.

Just cause you're a dumbass......

OK, for the S L O W...

obviously it's common or we wouldnt be able to say with such confidence that it was a muslim

You're basing your own opinion ('we wouldn't be able to say with confidence") on your own opinion ("obviously it's common"). Neither one is a proven fact; you have one of your own opinions basing the other one. Circular reasoning. Ergo, bullshit. Not to metion "common" is not quantifiable.

See now? Isn't logic fun?

Last edited:
Tell that to the muslim extremist. And are you suggesting he should have used a sword like a proper muslim?

I'm suggesting that the OP article didn't state anything about a motive. jumping up and down and shouting "Islam!" over this is a little silly.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... IT'S A FREAKIN DUCK!

I

Yeah..the religion of peace aint so peaceful. It's a shame some people support this type of behavior.

This is perfectly acceptable to the leftist on this board. Why not speak out against islams treatment of woman????

How about it!

Couldn't we have a separate forum for the stupid people?

I'm serious.

As long as the idiots are allowed to post shit like this, there can be no real debate or discussion.

Matthew has been asked to post PROOF of his STOOOPID post. Where is it?

This is a tragedy beyond what most of us can comprehend. WHY accuse liberals of being in favor of beheading?

Matthew, post proof NOW of this vile and nasty thing you have said.

I

Yeah..the religion of peace aint so peaceful. It's a shame some people support this type of behavior.

WHO "supports this type of behavior"?

Post proof.

if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it shouldn't be that hard for you to provide some proof of it actually being a duck.

And even if he is a Muslim, that doesn't make the killing automatically religious related, and even if he wants to justify it that way, then it still isn't a theological reflection of the beliefs of the vast majority of practitioners of the faith.

So any way you cut it, your comments are pretty far off base.

if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it shouldn't be that hard for you to provide some proof of it actually being a duck.

And even if he is a Muslim, that doesn't make the killing automatically religious related, and even if he wants to justify it that way, then it still isn't a theological reflection of the beliefs of the vast majority of practitioners of the faith.

So any way you cut it, your comments are pretty far off base .

And any way you cut it's easy to see what side you are on....Pro Islamic.

Must be a foreigner.

Aw man, your rock solid intuition just let ya down again. Was born stateside. You really aren't doing too well are ya?

Look, if you ever want to actually discuss the OP or any other specific topic outside of just exchanging proverbial "f*ck yous" then let me know. Cheers!

Well when someone is so obviously dishonest from the get go I find it hard to take them seriously.
And most people understand what an "out" is. Hell,Bill knew what is,is.
You disappoint me:(

Nah....I just like poking fun at people who try to say that something that is pretty common never happens.

The players in this tragic story live in England, which is predominantly Christian. Therefore by your broad brush logic, they must be Christians.

Must be a foreigner.

Well when someone is so obviously dishonest from the get go I find it hard to take them seriously.
And most people understand what an "out" is. Hell,Bill knew what is,is.
You disappoint me:(

Given the quality of your intellectual standards, I must say that I am glad to disappoint.

This is perfectly acceptable to the leftist on this board. Why not speak out against islams treatment of woman????

How about it!

I'm serious.

As long as the idiots are allowed to post shit like this, there can be no real debate or discussion.

This is a tragedy beyond what most of us can comprehend. WHY accuse liberals of being in favor of beheading?

I'm SURE it must go something like this ---

(reading news)

Goofus: "Hey look! Here's a story involving violence and it looks like Muslims!"

Doofus: "Oh yeah? Well you know what this means..."

Both together: "Let's go attack the liberals!!"

And any way you cut it's easy to see what side you are on....Pro Islamic.

I'm an atheist dear. I'm pro-intellectual honesty.

I'm sure your parents are thrilled.

" I was baptized Presbyterian there chief."

My dad has always been Catholic, but more so by culture than by any sort of religious practice, so he didn't care. It bothered my mother for a while, but she isn't vocal about it. Her dislike of my atheism was always interpreted as concern over the well being of my soul which stemmed from her love of me.

Any other personal information you'd like?

The players in this tragic story live in England, which is predominantly Christian. Therefore by your broad brush logic, they must be Christians.

Yeah.....because so many Christians are named Hussain and have girl friends that wear muslim head gear.:cuckoo:

How about it!

I'm serious.

I'm SURE it must go something like this ---

(reading news)

Goofus: "Hey look! Here's a story involving violence and it looks like Muslims!"

Doofus: "Oh yeah? Well you know what this means..."

Both together: "Let's go attack the liberals!!"

Who's attacking liberals?

Forum List

Back