Woman charged for trying to shoot tires of shoplifter

US woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifter

A perfect example of a CCW person playing Charles Bronson in a busy parking lot, and putting bystanders at risk.

Is she what some call a "responsible gun owner"?

She should have her CCW permit revoked and her guns confiscated because she is obviously a danger to society at large.

Unfortunately the Gun Fetishists will blindly support her because they are too dullwitted to know any better.

Yet you're OK with someone stealing.

Trying to shoot the fucking tires out... good grief.
I agree. Deflection is dangerous. The first shot takes the glass, the second tap goes to the head.
I doubt a dumb hoe who thinks it's wise to open fire in a public parking lot can make a head shot

She should have shot the thief in the head and done the rest of us a favor.
Quite right...a summary public execution can be the only just sentence for a shoplifter!
Surely the woman is destined to be the new Conservative hero de-jour.

A perfect example of a CCW person playing Charles Bronson in a busy parking lot, and putting bystanders at risk.

legally, you can only use deadly force when you have a reasonable belief that failing to do so will cause you or another innocent to suffer imminent severe bodily harm

so what she did was improper. and a shoplifter is not a criminal activity that justifies using such force

however, I don't really get all worked up if criminals get shot

legally, you can only use deadly force when you have a reasonable belief that failing to do so will cause you or another innocent to suffer imminent severe bodily harm

so what she did was improper. and a shoplifter is not a criminal activity that justifies using such force

How do you feel about her losing her right to carry because of this incident? For a little while, forever, not at all?

I agree. Deflection is dangerous. The first shot takes the glass, the second tap goes to the head.
I doubt a dumb hoe who thinks it's wise to open fire in a public parking lot can make a head shot

Quite right...a summary public execution can be the only just sentence for a shoplifter!

A thief is a thief. The amount taken or using a term to lessen that the person STOLE something is irrelevant. Here's a hint. Don't steal and it won't be an issue.

If you steal from me, I don't care if it's a penny or all I have. Stealing is stealing.

A thief is a thief. The amount taken or using a term to lessen that the person STOLE something is irrelevant. Here's a hint. Don't steal and it won't be an issue.
You'd love Sharia law.

You'd love Sharia law.

I hate thieves and the amount they steal is irrelevant. Why do you justify thievery because it's a small amount?

You'd love Sharia law.

I hate thieves and the amount they steal is irrelevant. Why do you justify thievery because it's a small amount?
Yep you'd love it :thup:

You'd love Sharia law.

So you do think the amount stolen matters and that a thief really isn't a thief unless they steal something of an amount to the level you determine. Got it. You support thieves which puts you on the same sorry level they are.

How do you feel about her losing her right to carry because of this incident? For a little while, forever, not at all?

No one needs to carry a concealed weapon in a urban environment, unless you carry a lot on money, or something like that. In addition, she has shown why she should not have such a license. The cops are making a statement about this issue, and using her as an example, and rightly so. If she wants to keep a gun in her home, fine. She doesn't need to be walking the streets with a gun, and since it was a no brainer that she should not have drawn her weapon in the first place, I have no confidence that she is going to be any smarter next time.

You'd love Sharia law.

So you do think the amount stolen matters and that a thief really isn't a thief unless they steal something of an amount to the level you determine. Got it. You support thieves which puts you on the same sorry level they are.
By your logic, you support a toddler getting shot in the head for stealing a gumball. That's fucked up man.

No one needs to carry a concealed weapon in a urban environment, unless you carry a lot on money, or something like that. In addition, she has shown why she should not have such a license. The cops are making a statement about this issue, and using her as an example, and rightly so. If she wants to keep a gun in her home, fine. She doesn't need to be walking the streets with a gun, and since it was a no brainer that she should not have drawn her weapon in the first place, I have no confidence that she is going to be any smarter next time.

that is beyond idiotic.

Who the hell do you think you are to determine what someone needs or doesn't need to do. I don't think you should be allowed in public. Are you willing to stay hidden because you've shown you're an idiot.

You'd love Sharia law.

By your logic, you support a toddler getting shot in the head for stealing a gumball. That's fucked up man.

By your logic, a toddler and an adult think on the same level. A toddler doesn't know better. An adult should.

What's fucked up is you give an adult THIEF a pass.

Who the hell do you think you are to determine what someone needs or doesn't need to do. I don't think you should be allowed in public. Are you willing to stay hidden because you've shown you're an idiot.

I'm sure that there is an anger management class near where you live, Conservative.

Forum List

Back