Woman Crashes Car while Pleasuring Herself

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
No....this is not a Onion story. Apparently a 30 something year old woman in England crashed her car while "pleasuring" herself. The event was caught on video by the van the woman ran into.

The woman was "using a sex toy on herself, possibly to alleviate the boredom of traffic."

Would this be classified as a hit and run? :D

The story from Yahoo.

Woman Pleasures Herself While Driving A Mini Crashes Into A Van - Yahoo News

No....this is not a Onion story. Apparently a 30 something year old woman in England crashed her car while "pleasuring" herself. The event was caught on video by the van the woman ran into.

The woman was "using a sex toy on herself, possibly to alleviate the boredom of traffic."

The story from Yahoo.

I've done that during cross-country drives. :) Gotta be very careful and situationally-aware.

The story from Yahoo.

I've done that during cross-country drives. :) Gotta be very careful and situationally-aware.

Why am I not surprised? :)

The story from Yahoo.

gives a whole new meaning to;

Don't stop, right there, oh god, don't stop, don't stoooooop!

The story from Yahoo.

Why am I not surprised? :)

About what I expected. :)

What a PERFECT analogy for liberalism. Shes gonna crash...but cant stop because it just feels good.

"Ma'am...you're gonna crash the nation please stop!!"

"No! I cant...it just feels so good!!! Ahhhhh!!!!"

Boom.

That could be Hilary Clintons presidency.

What a PERFECT analogy for liberalism. Shes gonna crash...but cant stop because it just feels good.

Boom.

If you only knew what Hillary was doing right now......:D

article-2621604-1D9DE88E00000578-893_634x419.jpg

Boom.

why would you make a reference that paints a picture in our mind of hillary sliding a concrete vibrator in and out of herself, the dust flying all over, t,,, wait, now Im doing it.
Sorry.

The story from Yahoo.

Good publicity for Mini.
Hey, its not the size of the car that matters.

The story from Yahoo.

Good publicity for Mini.
Hey, its not the size of the car that matters.
that's what she said

Forum List

Back