Woman dresses up as Boston Marathon bombing victim for Halloween

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Woman's Boston Marathon Bombing Costume: What It Says About Everyone

04abe5f5-2f3a-415e-8589-831e841dda76_lynch4n-1-web.jpg

It was the Halloween costume seen ‘round the world: A Michigan woman named Alicia Ann Lynch dressed as a victim of April's Boston Marathon bombing, sporting runner’s clothing and fake splattered blood. And as a result, she ignited the rage of the Internet.

On Oct. 31, 22-year-old Lynch posted a photo of herself wearing the costume on Instagram and Twitter, using the handle @SomeSKANKinMI. Shortly after, users descended on Lynch, tweeting their disgust. Responses included:

@SomeSKANKinMI People at the Boston Marathon died in terror and agony... and you looked at the images and thought "lol funny costume idea"?

— Rebecca Brown (@Chinchillazllla) November 2, 2013

@mzbilly @mmurphycit @SomeSKANKinMI Wow. If she has kids, would she put them in bloodied Sandy Hook shirts?

— LisainDallas (@LisainDallas) October 31, 2013

Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

I'd like to know why she decided to dress up like someone who was there. Did she know someone who ran in it, or is she just being a disrespectful word that I can't say?

God bless you and everyone impacted by that horrible act always!!!

Holly

I'd like to know why she decided to dress up like someone who was there. Did she know someone who ran in it, or is she just being a disrespectful word that I can't say?

God bless you and everyone impacted by that horrible act always!!!

Holly

She's saying she was there when the bombs went off.

^^^ If she really was, what is over the line about her "costume" in my opinion is the blood all over herself. To me, if she was trying to pay tribute to those who died that day, she should have dressed up as the way they were supposed to look at the end of the marathon and not how they ended up when all was said and done.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

^^^ If she really was, what is over the line about her "costume" in my opinion is the blood all over herself. To me, if she was trying to pay tribute to those who died that day, she should have dressed up as the way they were supposed to look at the end of the marathon and not how they ended up when all was said and done.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Even if she was there this is really in poor taste.

A few things.

1. This was done in poor taste.
2. She comes off as very classy with the Twitter handle someSKANKinMI.
3. Death threats and people showing up at her parents' home is worse behavior than her wearing that costume.
4. Google the Twitter handle I posted for her nudes. She seems trashy but she has an amazing rack.

A few things.

1. This was done in poor taste.
2. She comes off as very classy with the Twitter handle someSKANKinMI.
3. Death threats and people showing up at her parents' home is worse behavior than her wearing that costume.
4. Google the Twitter handle I posted for her nudes. She seems trashy but she has an amazing rack.

I'm on it, she is trashy but thats the norm for young women in this country these days.

Very inappropriate. Clearly over the line. There are millions of other costumes, why did she choose to disrespect the Boston marathon bombing victims? I am not a shrink, however I'd say she needs professional help.

Very inappropriate. Clearly over the line. There are millions of other costumes, why did she choose to disrespect the Boston marathon bombing victims? I am not a shrink, however I'd say she needs professional help.

People don't have common sense anymore, they can't tell whether something is inappropriate or over the top anymore.

The woman is an idiot. There is no teaching respect and values. Those are inherent qualities which this moron lacks. She got fired from her job....maybe she can get a free phone.

I'm wondering if she told any of her friends what she was dressing up as for Halloween, and if anyone even said anything, like maybe thats not a good idea? :dunno:

So what? there is no law against bad taste.
Just have to wonder about her friends not warning her she may be crossing a line.
Than again there is no more common sense in this country,

In terrible taste.

Like when Bill Maher went to a Halloween party dressedl like Australian Steve Irwing who died by being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary.

Totally insensitive.

I find that sickly entertaining, offensive to most, and somewhat stupid, but then I don't give one shit about the sensibilities of any weak kneed freak from Boston after the Gestapo ran amok in their town while they cowered and then patted their pigs on the back.

turnabout fair play it seems...now there are nude photos of her all over the net.
I doubt she is laughing now.

turnabout fair play it seems...now there are nude photos of her all over the net.

It's pathetic really

Why every story under the sun...has to end in nudity nowadays? why?

Gets boring at the end, it really does. Yawn. :dunno: ZZZZZZZZZZ lol

Didn't she upload those nudes herself? hell half the women I know have put nudes on the net at some point in their life.

In terrible taste.

Like when Bill Maher went to a Halloween party dressedl like Australian Steve Irwing who died by being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary.

Totally insensitive.

Indeed.

Bill Maher Will Not Apologize for Irwin Costume

Bill Maher Will Not Apologize for Irwin Costume

US comedian's Halloween jab at Irwin - People - Entertainment - smh.com.au

US comedian's Halloween jab at Irwin

Bad taste Steve Irwin costumes, which include a bloody stingray barb attached to a khaki shirt, are among the top Halloween costumes in the US this year.

The macabre outfits have split Americans, with some condemning the costumes while others find them amusing.

The San Francisco Bay Guardian newspaper recently published an article entitled Great bad ideas for Halloween costumes, with the number one suggestion a Crocodile Hunter outfit.

The article came with an illustration of Irwin with a stingray on his chest.

"Kids and grown-ups alike will stare you down with white-hot horror when you strut around in your khaki ensemble with a pissed off sea creature piercing your chest," the article's authors, Cheryl Eddy and Kimberly Chun, wrote.

"Too soon? Hell, no.

"If Irwin's eight-year-old can get her own Discovery Kids television show, you can certainly make sport of her nature-loving pop's freaky demise."

#####

That was little Bindi, her little brother Robert, and their [American] mother Terri who Cheryl Eddy and Kimberley Chun etc were making fun of.

Wanna make war on grieving widows and little kids...you don't amount to much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back