Woman falls in love with robot ( you mean a lunatic)

Don't get all confused over post humans. This isn't creating a new culture. It's a way for those people tired of accommodating others to have a simple companionship. I don't want to listen to another person.

So when are you going to get one? :D Would it matter to you if it looked human or not?
They aren't quite that sophisticated yet. They are certainly made to look human and can look like anyone. Be programmed with any personality. I don't see a thing wrong with it.

Well, I was asking what you would prefer. Would you rather it look like a human or a robot?
I would rather it looked like Zack McGowan.

Woman Falls In Love With Robot
A bizarre story is being reported by the New York Post regarding the new CNNgo series called “Mostly Human featuring Laurie Segall” who investigates the darker, and creepy ways modern technology is affecting our relationships. The six-part show explores some weird and downright disturbing stories.

==================================================
The only ones who would and will fall in love with a freaking robot are leftist loons.
And if you arer not a leftist loon well then you still have issues some where because then it turns into a control case.
LOL it's just rambling for the hell of writing something here.

On the serious side they are airing this type of bs to acclimate the public when it becomes reality .
If falling in love means becoming addicted to something that makes you feel good, then people have been falling in love with inanimate things forever. Chocolate, cars, phones, TV shows, a favorite dress or designer, etc. How is falling in love with a robot much different from falling in love with a video game ? MindWars

There is a difference between being in love and loving something, so you can love your car for example, but you are not in love with your car.
Well Lucy Hamilton
In terms of DEGREES of being obsessed or consumed with something , yes to both: there are people who LOVE their cars and those who are "in love" with them. There are both and there is a difference!

Don't get all confused over post humans. This isn't creating a new culture. It's a way for those people tired of accommodating others to have a simple companionship. I don't want to listen to another person.
Ha ha Tipsycatlover
If dealing with a "simple" companion robot is anything like messing or fighting with Microsoft word, no thanks! Supposed to be simple but gets more and more overcomplicated with each new version. At least humans have reasons for acting whack.

A bizarre story is being reported by the New York Post regarding the new CNNgo series called “Mostly Human featuring Laurie Segall” who investigates the darker, and creepy ways modern technology is affecting our relationships. The six-part show explores some weird and downright disturbing stories.

The only ones who would and will fall in love with a freaking robot are leftist loons.
And if you arer not a leftist loon well then you still have issues some where because then it turns into a control case.

On the serious side they are airing this type of bs to acclimate the public when it becomes reality .
If falling in love means becoming addicted to something that makes you feel good, then people have been falling in love with inanimate things forever. Chocolate, cars, phones, TV shows, a favorite dress or designer, etc. How is falling in love with a robot much different from falling in love with a video game ? MindWars

If you " FALL IN LOVE" with anything you mentioned you just proved the point.

You don't " Fall in love" with a fkn robot, a pillow, a lamp, a robot

might want to look into your definition of falling in love.
It's called objectophilia and it is the same kind of abberant behavior as necrophilia, bestiality or homosexuality. If anyone does not harm or hurt anyone else it is the objectophiliac.

When we start to put the love of a robot before human life there's a problem there.

That is right where the elites are pushing this robot bs., This is also why they are pushing to give Robots RIGHTS.............it will spin a web of dangerous waters which will surely make situations of putting those robots before a human life.
I would believe in the fight for animal rights for apes chimps and bonobos before robot rights. Maybe Corporate or business rights would be enough to protect robots as intellectual property and right to develop business and profit making ventures?

I dont see putting Love of robots over human life but the opposite : trying to spare humans, so designing robots to clean up toxic waste, mine minerals to prevent black lung in workers, clean up landmines, etc etc. Maybe robotics will provide a solution to cleaning up millions of pounds of floating plastic shards suffocating ocean life in huge garbage patches of waste...

It's called objectophilia and it is the same kind of abberant behavior as necrophilia, bestiality or homosexuality. If anyone does not harm or hurt anyone else it is the objectophiliac.

When we start to put the love of a robot before human life there's a problem there.

That is right where the elites are pushing this robot bs., This is also why they are pushing to give Robots RIGHTS.............it will spin a web of dangerous waters which will surely make situations of putting those robots before a human life.
You might not like it but humanoid robots are coming and human beings will prefer their company to other humans.
Even the worst antisocial computer nerds I know prefer to game with other human antisocial computer nerds like themselves. Robots are cool, but can't replace dressing up and hanging out with other cosplay nerds in costume!
People will want to share their toys and joys with other PEOPLE. Its not the same as posting and tweeting to inanimate robots. People want to be seen and heard by other people. They just want to choose and control which people, not replace that with robots!

The scary thing is, there is NO BOTTOM to the Slippery Slope. It began with Homo 'Rights'

I would believe in the fight for animal rights for apes chimps and bonobos before robot rights. Maybe Corporate or business rights would be enough to protect robots as intellectual property and right to develop business and profit making ventures?

I dont see putting Love of robots over human life but the opposite : trying to spare humans, so designing robots to clean up toxic waste, mine minerals to prevent black lung in workers, clean up landmines, etc etc. Maybe robotics will provide a solution to cleaning up millions of pounds of floating plastic shards suffocating ocean life in huge garbage patches of waste...

Until the robots revolt! :eek:

You're actually so obsessed with partisan hackery that you'd put your name on this slop?

See your doctor. Yesterday.

And btw Rod Serling ran this idea 58 years ago.

hqdefault.jpg

No you see i'm not retarded enough to need a Doctor. I'm not dumb enough to make them rich of the take a pill for this, take a pill for that and as idiots who take pills daily , they're the ones who kill their internal organs who later need meds for that........Sounds like you are on a cocktail of pills .

Zat right.

Which one of us just posted, "The only ones who would and will fall in love with a freaking robot are leftist loons"?

You might not like it but humanoid robots are coming and human beings will prefer their company to other humans.
Even the worst antisocial computer nerds I know prefer to game with other human antisocial computer nerds like themselves. Robots are cool, but can't replace dressing up and hanging out with other cosplay nerds in costume!
People will want to share their toys and joys with other PEOPLE. Its not the same as posting and tweeting to inanimate robots. People want to be seen and heard by other people. They just want to choose and control which people, not replace that with robots!
I don't game. I don't cosplay. I would simply prefer the company of a robot to a human. Why would this be so objectionable? Do you feel rejected?

Forum List

Back