Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

So you are just blowing smoke with no evidence. Not surprising, actually.
Here, I'm back at my computer and not my phone,

There's a mounting body of evidence on how having or being denied an abortion affects pregnant people, including impacts on their mental health and the finances of them and their children. The effects on their male partners have received less attention.

"We know very little about cisgender men involved in abortions," said Dr. Andréa Becker, a medical sociologist and reproductive rights researcher at the University of California San Francisco.

Becker, who conducts research on the gendered stigma around abortion, adds, "Abortion doesn't just benefit the person having the abortion, but their partners, their existing children, their future families.

the voters of Texas put that law on the books. if you don't like it don't live in Texas or get the state legislature to change it.
One of the beautiful things about the United states is how the 50 states operate with respect to each other as sovereign states. This means for effect citizens not liking laws of one state are free to select a state whose laws they favor and this is why the Supreme Court ended Roe v Wade which was severely flawed.

I never heard that word before a few months ago

Is it designed to make libs sound intellectual?
The word is the invention of a Canadian woman. So apparently since she invented it, she gets to explain it.

There's a mounting body of evidence on how having or being denied an abortion affects pregnant people, including impacts on their mental health and the finances of them and their children. The effects on their male partners have received less attention.

"We know very little about cisgender men involved in abortions," said Dr. Andréa Becker, a medical sociologist and reproductive rights researcher at the University of California San Francisco.

Becker, who conducts research on the gendered stigma around abortion, adds, "Abortion doesn't just benefit the person having the abortion, but their partners, their existing children, their future families.
"there's a mounting body of evidence".................well, where is it?

You cultists claim that Dobbs would result in women being forced to birth a child.

This incident proves that is bullshit.

This bitch still murdered her child.

You libs should rejoice in the murdered baby.
HERE we have a case of a married woman and HUSBAND.
they have two childern
they have a pregnancy' that most likely will include the death of the unborn.
Could end the possibility of the mothers ability to have another child.
and risk the mothers life.
AND YOU KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT THEM
HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL HER A BITCH.....

they have two childern
guess you didnt read the details of the case and why it was put on hold,,

no doctor made the case it would effect the health of the mother,, what you read was the person that wrote the article said,,

but at least you confirmed you know its a child thats in question and not a random clump of cells,,

they have two childern

Twat? She got her abortion and I am fine with that….vermin.

You cultists claim that Dobbs would result in women being forced to birth a child.

This incident proves that is bullshit.

This bitch still murdered her child.

You libs should rejoice in the murdered baby.

The fetus was NOT viable outside the womb. The fetus would suffer a very painful death. The Mother would more than likely died as well, or rendered incapable of having other children. How does making an innocent fetus suffer a painful death pro-life, how is killing the mother pro-life. Short, it NOT pro-lfe, it is out and out murder.

You ain't got shit.

Forum List

Back