Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

thats just sick,,

there is no shortage of resources,,
Most people cannot afford the kind of care a severely disabled child needs.

I have known two families that elected to bring severely disabled children into the world. One had a daughter born without a brain stem. Aside from bodily functions she was a lifeless doll. She needed constant care.

The other family had a severely autistic son. He was non verbal, given to bouts of violence. He was eventually institutionalized and died from an accident due to lack of supervision.

Not many people would live the lives these families chose.

I haven't seen is stated that she did unless I missed it. One thing to also note... It is survivable, and it can also be misdiagnosed. Also, it would be great if the media would get the other side of the story instead of just the person who wanted the abortion. I guess balanced media coverage is a thing of the past.
Always err on the side of the mother, always.

Most people cannot afford the kind of care a severely disabled child needs.

I have known two families that elected to bring severely disabled children into the world. One had a daughter born without a brain stem. Aside from bodily functions she was a lifeless doll. She needed constant care.

The other family had a severely autistic son. He was non verbal, given to bouts of violence. He was eventually institutionalized and died from an accident due to lack of supervision.

Not many people would live the lives these families chose.
you are all over the board,, which proves you know youre lying and just another sick mother fucker that has no problem with the murder of innocent children,,

you would do better to just say a mother can murder her child if she wants to,, that would be the honest thing for you to do,,

Not according to the defination posted from Websters

Its a word coined by queers and now used by MAGA haters

You didn't finish the paragraph as these children can never walk or talk and need significant support.

The issue does not go away after the child is born, it becomes one of euthanasia.
Or, like MAGAts want, the born child suffers for a day or so in great pain which they don't care about because once past the birth canal, they can't USE it to con-trol a woman.

I believe there's even a thread whining about there here from a few days back.

Whining is your kinda thread. Why don't you start a charity to pay for travel to California for abortions, MAGA man?

LOL, just kidding, I know you'd never take responsibility for your own views, you make people against you pay for it.

But I can't be mad at you with that bad ass Trumpatar Greatest political photo ever taken by anyone, bam!!!!

Just to be clear, this sideshow is nothing but another attempt to fool gullible people. First, the leftwing media uses this woman to portray the typical abortion candidate as pretty, white, smiling, and married, and who wants their child. The opposite is true. Secondly, they pretend they care about this child. They don't. They just want it killed and out of the way early. Third, they imply this woman will die without an abortion. That's a lie. Her life is in no more danger than any other pregnant woman.

You seem to be con-fused and think women get pregnant all on their own...as if men aren't part of it and 50% responsible.
Nearly every abortion is done without informing the man. And for women who don’t abort, keep the man distant! Maybe local government should find the fathers and have them pay monthly payments until the kid is eighteen. Why do demofks hate women so much

The tragedy is the government insinuating itself in this woman’s life
Unless the woman is a baby , then she can die.
And that is your idea of insinuating" --- may you see your error and hate

You have no idea of the evil you are facilitating by your misguided support for sex-selective killing of female babies

"“Sex-selective abortion and female infanticide have led to lopsided sex ratios. In parts of India, for example, 126 boys are born for every 100 girls. This in turn leads to a shortage of marriageable women, which then leads to trafficking in persons, bride selling, and prostitution. "

Nearly every abortion is done without informing the man. And for women who don’t abort, keep the man distant! Maybe local government should find the fathers and have them pay monthly payments until the kid is eighteen. Why do demofks hate women so much
"Nearly every abortion is done without informing the man."

Provide proof of that being true, please.

I did read past that, and so what. Kill them because of your perceived burden?!?!?! Euthanasia!!! o_O. How callose. So if the child isn't going to be a track star, you want to take them out. I know some fantastic people with downs that are happy you didn't persuade their mothers.
People with Down's can be very happy. One of the top models in the world has Down's. That's not a severe disability. When a child is born that has, at birth, the kind of disability that Terry Schiavo had when she died, abortion isn't up for discussion. Euthanasia is.

You think I'm all over the place without taking a stand. The fact is, I don't believe in absolutes. Not every pregnancy requires an abortion. Not every pregnancy should be carried to term.

"Nearly every abortion is done without informing the man."

Provide proof of that being true, please.
Where do you suppose that data would actually be? If you can’t figure that out, you really are stupid

Forum List

Back