Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

I did look into this issue. Only one person has ever survived trisomy 18 and that is with round the clock medical care. Practically, it is not a survable condition. The babies usually die within two weeks.
10% survival rate.

Out of the 10% who survive past their first birthday, children go on to live fulfilling lives...

If you have any doubts about Republicans trying to force births… even when there is no possibility of the fetus surviving this is it
I only want you to write sentences Americans can understand
Woman not forced to leave Texas decides that if she wants to take the life of a baby she must force herself to leave

You didn't finish the paragraph as these children can never walk or talk and need significant support.

The issue does not go away after the child is born, it becomes one of euthanasia.
it only becomes that if youre a sick mother fucker that muders children because they are an inconvenience to you

It doesn't say that Bella had Trisomy 18. It's also that the diagnosis for enother woman was wrong. How often is this diagnosis wrong?
it doesnt say it directly,, but its pretty clear to an honest person thats what it says,,

hard to tell how many are wrong beings you sick fucks just go ahead and murder the child before you can find out,,

Want others to die?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That fetus was NEVER going to live
Just admit what the greatest abortion promoter in Britain now admits

A leading supporter of Abortion Act has admitted that abortion has become trivial for many people, as he reacted to revelations of sex selective abortions in the UK.

Writing in The Daily Telegraph, he disclosed that there were some he knew in the medical profession who had approved abortions for pregnant women simply because they “did not want their holidays spoilt by pregnancy”.

The commentator and former doctor, writing under his pseudonym Theodore Dalrymple, said people now view life as an existential supermarket in which they are consumers.

You didn't finish the paragraph as these children can never walk or talk and need significant support.

The issue does not go away after the child is born, it becomes one of euthanasia.
I did read past that, and so what. Kill them because of your perceived burden?!?!?! Euthanasia!!! o_O. How callose. So if the child isn't going to be a track star, you want to take them out. I know some fantastic people with downs that are happy you didn't persuade their mothers.

Did Bella have Trisomy 18 or some other,condition?

The average person cannot afford to have the kind of care people like this need.
I haven't seen is stated that she did unless I missed it. One thing to also note... It is survivable, and it can also be misdiagnosed. Also, it would be great if the media would get the other side of the story instead of just the person who wanted the abortion. I guess balanced media coverage is a thing of the past.

Forum List

Back