Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

Ifvevery last woman ensured they never had kids the two sides would still argue. Then it would shift to "oh my God nobody is having kids". That would be hilarious.

They are stopping her from getting a much needed abortion.

Period

She’s lucky to have the ability to flee that fucked up state to get it done.

They’ll try to punish her for THAT now
That messed up state not supporting murder of a child. How dare them :rolleyes:. BTW...the issue this baby had was survivable.

Incel is an accurate description of MAGA males.
Not according to the defination posted from Websters

Its a word coined by queers and now used by MAGA haters

And if you do a web search for the issue this baby has, it is survivable. Also, all these articles are from the person who wants the abortion. Do we really thinking we have the entire story without both sides?

Not according to the defination posted from Websters

Its a word coined by queers and now used by MAGA haters
It fits MAGA males so very really absolutely beautifully beautiful. So beautiful.

So, if it is the woman's "choice", then I suppose you would side with the man refusing child support if he requested the women have an abortion since she made the choice to have the baby and not him.
I’ll leave that question for the ambulance chasing lawyers to sort out

The father has no more right to demand death for the unborn child than the mother does

And if you do a web search for the issue this baby has, it is survivable. Also, all these articles are from the person who wants the abortion. Do we really thinking we have the entire story without both sides?
Why have you told the lesser part of the story?

I did look into this issue. Only one person has ever survived trisomy 18 and that is with round the clock medical care. Practically, it is not a survable condition. The babies usually die within two weeks.

I did look into this issue. Only one person has ever survived trisomy 18 and that is with round the clock medical care. Practically, it is not a survable condition. The babies usually die within two weeks.

Forum List

Back