Woman laughs ahead of her 9th abortion and then sees her aborted baby

Woman Laughs Ahead of Her 9th Abortion and Then Sees Her Aborted Baby | LifeNews.com
(LiveActionNews) — Abby Johnson’s book The Walls Are Talking: Former Abortion Clinic Workers Tell Their Stories collects firsthand accounts from former abortion facility workers. The stories vary in theme, each one an abortion worker’s memory of an event that stuck with her after she left. One story, called “Frequent Flyers,” is about a young woman who had nine abortions.

This is what you do when you are the devils whore, this is why they want you to FK with nno consequences, this is why they strip " GOD" from people , this is how you are indoctrinated this how you idiots are FOOLED by the WOLVES in sheeps clothing you stupid mother fkrs.

and you 60-90 something your next stupid asses..........

Whore doesnn't deserve to see it when she does want it the dumb ass wonnn't be able to have a kid THANK GOD!! you donn't deserve one 9 abortion later sleeze bag.
She was probably laughing at the fetuses, because of the baby's fathers had left her for another women. I guess that this is her way of getting revenge on them. But the reason why God said not to kill. It is to keep the devil from taking control of our lives. In the past, that I had witnessed myself. That woman after having an abortion. that her relationship has fallen. Her fiance" started acting weird. He started sleeping around with other women, but before he was dedicated to her. He became an addict, and started beating her. She had left him and got into another relationship, which he was in the military. But even he was beating on her. She tried getting back with the guy in her first relationship. But it was the same for her all over again. Now she is being treated for the rest of her life as the way she had treated the unborn. When you abort a child. You have opened up the gates of hell in your lives.

devil-laughing-gif-7.gif

giphy.gif
Oh my how scary is God's creations..

Liberals can tell you when the forceps enter the unborn, however.
Really? Please do tell me what else I think since you know more about me as liberal than I have ever noticed...

Did I quote you when I said it?
You claim you know what liberals think feel and know..So yes you did try to pigeon hole all liberals into your box state of mind.

Liberals love to kill the unborn, they fight for the right to do so. If that's your party, that's your party.

Your entire party boasts about killing babies.

Live with it.

Woman Laughs Ahead of Her 9th Abortion and Then Sees Her Aborted Baby | LifeNews.com
(LiveActionNews) — Abby Johnson’s book The Walls Are Talking: Former Abortion Clinic Workers Tell Their Stories collects firsthand accounts from former abortion facility workers. The stories vary in theme, each one an abortion worker’s memory of an event that stuck with her after she left. One story, called “Frequent Flyers,” is about a young woman who had nine abortions.

This is what you do when you are the devils whore, this is why they want you to FK with nno consequences, this is why they strip " GOD" from people , this is how you are indoctrinated this how you idiots are FOOLED by the WOLVES in sheeps clothing you stupid mother fkrs.

Whore doesnn't deserve to see it when she does want it the dumb ass wonnn't be able to have a kid THANK GOD!! you donn't deserve one 9 abortion later sleeze bag.

And the kooks here tell us theres no such 5hing as "pro abortion"

And this is what the radical Christian Right would do with all the whores. Actually, all the women;

Really? Please do tell me what else I think since you know more about me as liberal than I have ever noticed...

You claim you know what liberals think feel and know..So yes you did try to pigeon hole all liberals into your box state of mind.

Liberals love to kill the unborn, they fight for the right to do so. If that's your party, that's your party.

Live with it.
So, if it's killing, then when did life begin again?When does life begin? - RationalWiki

Live with it.
This liberal has raised 4 kids and never ever thought about abortion as an option so you lie...Plus you can't prove any liberal ever had an abortion since you have zero knowledge of what a liberal actually is...

Live with it.
This liberal has raised 4 kids and never ever thought about abortion as an option so you lie...Plus you can't prove any liberal ever had an abortion since you have zero knowledge of what a liberal actually is...

s0n....have you ever spent even a single day outside the matrix?

Live with it.

s0n....have you ever spent even a single day outside the matrix?
Try not to use words you do not understand.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Referring to a woman exercising her right to privacy as a ‘whore’ is typical of reprehensible, misogynistic conservatives.

God kills the unborn also yet you never freak out when he does it.
I am guessing that its because the Lord's decision is the one that matters the most. My question would be what is this woman's reason for not just getting her tubes tied up if she has no interest in reproduction? However much an abortion actually is times how many she has had so far for all I know might just add up to however much the tube tying procedure is anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that she just loves to throw things away, babies and money both, the demon possessed dip stick, she is. (shaking my head)

I am guessing that its because the Lord's decision is the one that matters the most. My question would be what is this woman's reason for not just getting her tubes tied up if she has no interest in reproduction? However much an abortion actually is times how many she has had so far for all I know might just add up to however much the tube tying procedure is anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that she just loves to throw things away, babies and money both, the demon possessed dip stick, she is. (shaking my head)
Would onanism make it any more tolerable?

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Referring to a woman exercising her right to privacy as a ‘whore’ is typical of reprehensible, misogynistic conservatives.
Not to mention the woman's liberty to decide what she does to her body which doesn't belong under the jurisdiction of church and state.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Would onanism make it any more tolerable?
I only know that getting your tubes tide would mean that you would not have to keep coming back again and again and again and again. Why keep going to the doctor/hospital more than you truly have to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

9 !
1 alright ....2 uh boy
BUT 9
Im sorry i find it repulsive thats one sloppy pig whore

my goodness

abortion as birth control ...thats pretty low
bz-5ce88068ac95c.jpeg

Forum List

Back