woman murdered in New York…don't worry, no gun was used, she was hacked to death with a machete...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Whew!!!!! In New York, where only the really rich and the politically connected have real chance of getting a concealed gun permit…a woman was hacked to death with a machete…..

Good news eh? I mean….she could have been shot with a gun…now that would have been really bad….right?

The good news…the police arrived after the attack to fill out the paperwork…….

A win win for all the gun grabbers out there….right…..neither the victim nor the attacker used a gun……..she was so lucky she wasn't shot to death……..I mean….she could have been shot…..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/25/nyregion/woman-59-is-killed-in-machete-attack-in-bronx.html?_r=1

A 59-year-old woman was fatally attacked by a man wielding a machete in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx on Sunday afternoon, the police said.
“It was a very gruesome crime scene,” a police official said. “Very. Incredibly. Very bad,” he added. The police identified the victim as Carmen Torres-Gonzalez.
The police, responding to a 911 call, arrived at 383 East 141st Street just after 4 p.m.

Whew!!!!! In New York, where only the really rich and the politically connected have real chance of getting a concealed gun permit…a woman was hacked to death with a machete…..

Good news eh? I mean….she could have been shot with a gun…now that would have been really bad….right?

The good news…the police arrived after the attack to fill out the paperwork…….

A win win for all the gun grabbers out there….right…..neither the victim nor the attacker used a gun……..she was so lucky she wasn't shot to death……..I mean….she could have been shot…..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/25/nyregion/woman-59-is-killed-in-machete-attack-in-bronx.html?_r=1

A 59-year-old woman was fatally attacked by a man wielding a machete in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx on Sunday afternoon, the police said.
“It was a very gruesome crime scene,” a police official said. “Very. Incredibly. Very bad,” he added. The police identified the victim as Carmen Torres-Gonzalez.
The police, responding to a 911 call, arrived at 383 East 141st Street just after 4 p.m.
:eusa_drool:

No gun? Well, thank gawd then..

I know……imagine how bad this could have been if she had been shot…..or imagine how really bad it could have been if she had used a concealed gun to actually stop the attack and save her life….now that would have been really bad……luckily, she was just hacked to death by a stronger, more aggressive male with a machete……...

Hmmmm.

A Hispanic woman hacked to death with a machette....Mexico style. Here in Charleston we have Mexicans chopping each other up with machettes also.
Feds: Suspect in North Charleston machete death has ties to Mexican cartel, was deported 3 times

It's a tactic of intimidation by Hispanic drug gangs.

Oh wow.....I'm loving the diversity. I'm really getting to feeeeeeel what other cultures are like. It's so much more rewarding than just boring old white culture of watching Family Fued and wearing khakis.

How the fuck were the cops not called beforehand? Who carries a machete around in public if they aren't a fucking nut?

yes, they do! and how about assault rifles...........?

Hunting varmint. Small game animals. That's why they're also called "varmint guns".

See.....small game at 100 yards away....a deer rifle blows them apart. The TINY bullet of an "assault rifle" is accurate and efficient.

How the fuck were the cops not called beforehand? Who carries a machete around in public if they aren't a fucking nut?

Hey....a little secret....you libs have help cause the cops to say fuck it. The cops who BEFORE may have been PATROLLING THE streets and seen the guy....we're at their precinct office watching football instead.

When an encounter with a thug attacking you could end with you being jailed, fired or killed and you on CNN as "Worlds Worst Person" for a month......cops stop showing up.

Have fun America.

Thugs strap the machete to their leg, under their baggy pants. Why they sometimes walk with that stiff gait.

The cops who BEFORE may have been PATROLLING THE streets and seen the guy....we're at their precinct office watching football instead.

Then they suck at their jobs, and should be fired like you were.

Haha sure whatever, you don't know me.

They won't be fired. America will always have cops. All that changes is how motivated they will be....or not.

You libs have made an 8 year anti-cop campaign. And now....the results are starting to show. It's why crime is up in almost all major cities.

Cops are saying fuck it. Liberals are too blame. And us well off conservatives in the suburbs....won't be affected by it. Yall have fun now, ya hear!

The cops who BEFORE may have been PATROLLING THE streets and seen the guy....we're at their precinct office watching football instead.

They won't be fired. America will always have cops. All that changes is how motivated they will be....or not.

You libs have made an 8 year anti-cop campaign. And now....the results are starting to show. It's why crime is up in almost all major cities.

Cops are saying fuck it. Liberals are too blame. And us well off conservatives in the suburbs....won't be affected by it. Yall have fun now, ya hear!

They chose one of the toughest jobs in the world, and quit when it got tough? Guess they were never cut out for it.

They chose one of the toughest jobs in the world, and quit when it got tough? Guess they were never cut out for it.

When it "got tough"? It's always been tough.

The difference is......NOW if you defend yourself....cocksucking liberals like you are protesting. Demanding you be arrested. Threatening the cops family. Trying to ambush other officers. The media splattering his image worldwide.

So yeah....it's no longer worth it.

BUT....YOU will keep paying them to instead hangout at HQ and watch football and workout and eat pizza. Sucks huh?

Suburbs will still be ok. Cops will always protect the people who act civil towards them. You don't have to respect or even like them. Just act civil. And suburbanites do.

You and your fellow urban animals will become a Lord of the Flies chaos story. Yall have fun now ya hear!

I support machete free zones.
ReeellZ.jpg

Machete Kills!

Forum List

Back