Woman raped to death in Sweden

The Western world is now paying for its goody-goody, politically correct, be nice to them becuase the have had a "tough life" attitude........:rolleyes:
The Scandinavian countries especially are well known for accepting Muslims with open arms, and parts of Sweden are now almost independent Muslims areas such as Malmo.

With the Islamists teaching about women being lowly creatures, what can you expect from from primitive, cruel, savages like these?

The women claim to have been raped by 'Muslim Immigrants', but how the hell do they know their attacker was a Muslim, and/or an immigrant?

The women claim to have been raped by 'Muslim Immigrants', but how the hell do they know their attacker was a Muslim, and/or an immigrant?

Appearance, and when they get arrested police confirm.

Then you just say the attacker was black, not that they were a Muslim. You cannot tell what religion someone is based on looks.

Then you just say the attacker was black, not that they were a Muslim. You cannot tell what religion someone is based on looks.

Somehow the government is. Are you contesting their statistics? What is your proof they are wrong?

Muslims do not consider raping an infidel woman rape. It is an expected act. Muslims have made Sweden the rape capital of the world.

Six Percent of Swedish Girls Raped Every Year? | The Brussels Journal
Ethnologist Maria Bäckman, in her study “Whiteness and gender,” has followed a group of Swedish girls in the suburb of Rinkeby outside Stockholm, where natives have been turned into a minority of the inhabitants due to immigration. The subjects “may encounter prejudices such as the idea that Swedish girls act and dress in a sexually provocative way or that blonde girls are easy.” Bäckman relates that several of the Swedish girls she interviewed stated that they had dyed their hair to avoid sexual harassment. They experienced that being blonde involves old men staring at you, cars honking their horns and boys calling you “whore.”
Swedish girls suffer widespread harassment: reportEvery third young Swede has been subjected to repeated harassment, threats or violence over the past year. Six percent of young girls have been raped, a new report from Swedish researchers shows.

But who is letting the Muslims in?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LjvSIBKVc]Multiculturalism in Europe:Who is Behind It? by David Duke - YouTube[/ame]

say hello to multiculturalism at work .

I gather you do not like us cultured folks :)

More like uncultured

You cannot seem to talk about anything but targeting innocent people based on their color and creed and you have gumption to call me uncultured. Do yourself and the humanity a favor. Check yourself into a mental hospital.

Wow, more thankful than ever that my ancestors left that country over 100 years ago.

Wow, more thankful than ever that my ancestors left that country over 100 years ago.

Sweden is such a beautiful country! I love Stockholm I spend 3 days there !!!!

but it's Denmark that I really know and totally adore.....I lived in Copenhagen for 3 years...a long time ago..... It's like a doll's place. :D

I would go back to live until die in Denmark in a heartbeat.

It's all farmland ....sweet cottages/houses. cold lovely weather.......

In Stockholm they are more snobbish than Denmark, that's true....

come here LOL :D:tongue::D ha what?

Forum List

Back