Woman removed from plane for demanding a man be moved for being unvaccinated

"I asked him for his vaccine card"

Lol. Here ya go.

papergc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

People who are already vaccinated have less to worry about even among the unvaccinated. It is unvaccinated persons who are at the greatest risk. And, they are the ones spreading it to others who refuse to get vaccinated.

There are people who believe they have the right AND the duty to be the Woke Police. They are everywhere, and they are so caught up in their righteousness that they cannot listen to reason. In this case, apparently the woman does not know or believe that she can catch the virus from anybody that has it, vaccinated or not.

Kudos to the flight attendant for keeping her cool.

I thought they were in the middle of the air!! Fortunately they were still on the ground. I am surprised that women didn't see it coming that they'd kick her off!

Well, she went crazy. It's been a hard two years. I'm not really surprised when people go crazy. I back people right off a lot more than I used to. My position is that nobody gets to order me around, nobody gets to harass me or be impertinent. If they try, then I back them off.

This woman was one of the ordering-around type! So they backed her off.

People who are already vaccinated have less to worry about even among the unvaccinated. It is unvaccinated persons who are at the greatest risk. And, they are the ones spreading it to others who refuse to get vaccinated.
OH nonsense....vaccinated are spreaders too, and worse they don't know when they are sick and then their faux vaccines starts to fade away within days now is what they are saying...

I've had the virus----I am less likely to spread the disease now than you silly vaxxers. My immunity will last longer than yours and the long term side effects for both are still unknown.

OH nonsense....vaccinated are spreaders too, and worse they don't know when they are sick and then their faux vaccines starts to fade away within days now is what they are saying...

I've had the virus----I am less likely to spread the disease now than you silly vaxxers. My immunity will last longer than yours and the long term side effects for both are still unknown.
Yeah, and with an R0 of R8, eight people infected by each with the disease, no one will avoid getting it, probably, vaccinated or not, since the vaccinations aren't any good. I am sure not looking forward to catching it.

So your righteous entitlement is slightly different.

I thought it was kinda funny, she got the vaccine but she's worried about getting the virus. Why get the shot then? I get it, she has asthma and is scared; not sure that means she can't wear a mask though. I would, if I was that worried about it. Maybe getting on a full flight wasn't the best idea for her, did they have a red-eye or another less crowded flight later? Or maybe she shoulda asked if anyone would switch seats before raising hell.

I thought it was kinda funny, she got the vaccine but she's worried about getting the virus. Why get the shot then? I get it, she has asthma and is scared; not sure that means she can't wear a mask though. I would, if I was that worried about it. Maybe getting on a full flight wasn't the best idea for her, did they have a red-eye or another less crowded flight later? Or maybe she shoulda asked if anyone would switch seats before raising hell.
Yeah, people are very confused and afraid now. They are scared and want to be safe, but the vaccine isn't working to make them feel safe. And of course the masks don't work. She didn't even bother with that.

No, getting on that flight was a real, real bad idea for her. Millions of people have seen that video now: that's her 15 minutes of Fame.

She's one of these types who wants lots of special exceptions to be made for her. Never a popular position to take.

Yeah, people are very confused and afraid now. They are scared and want to be safe, but the vaccine isn't working to make them feel safe. And of course the masks don't work. She didn't even bother with that.

No, getting on that flight was a real, real bad idea for her. Millions of people have seen that video now: that's her 15 minutes of Fame.

She's one of these types who wants lots of special exceptions to be made for her. Never a popular position to take.

What struck me is that she had the nerve to demand her seat mate show her his vaccination card.

Forum List

Back