woman sentenced for running over a state trooper

Another animal put were they belong.
12.5 years would have been fine with me. If I were a state trooper there and saw her coming, I would signal for her to stop, and if she didn't stop right then, I would shoot to kill, as we already know she will run law enforcement down in a heartbeat.

Intentionally running down a state trooper on duty, or any other uniformed law enforcement officer on duty, is just despicable. She got off, light.

12.5 years would have been fine with me. If I were a state trooper there and saw her coming, I would signal for her to stop, and if she didn't stop right then, I would shoot to kill, as we already know she will run law enforcement down in a heartbeat.

Intentionally running down a state trooper on duty, or any other uniformed law enforcement officer on duty, is just despicable. She got off, light.
then her momma comes pout my baby was shot for no reason by mean old cop. yawn.

then her momma comes pout my baby was shot for no reason by mean old cop. yawn.
Likewise on the yawn. I would :bigbed: well. White or Black Lives Don't Matter if seeing them put down like the animal, they are, if they are the type to intentionally run down an Officer in uniform with their car. I suspect she will be a hero in the big house for the next 2 1/2 years.:mad:

If you run over a cop on purpose you should get 15 years at the minimum. She got off light in my eyes.

Running over a cop intentionally is stepping up the game. You see a cop, you know he is law enforcement and still chose to run him over? That shows a total disregard on another level for lives or law.

If you run over a cop on purpose you should get 15 years at the minimum. She got off light in my eyes.

Running over a cop intentionally is stepping up the game. You see a cop, you know he is law enforcement and still chose to run him over? That shows a total disregard on another level for lives or law.
maybe he was her baby daddy

Likewise on the yawn. I would :bigbed: well. White or Black Lives Don't Matter if seeing them put down like the animal, they are, if they are the type to intentionally run down an Officer in uniform with their car. I suspect she will be a hero in the big house for the next 2 1/2 years.:mad:
With good behavior and a parole board hearing, maybe she serves 18 months.

Forum List

Back