Woman shoots intruder in her home

From the article:

"She was lucky she knew how to use a handgun and lucky she had it. Because If she hadn't, we might be going to a funeral,"

I say it's too bad she didn't have an AR 15 rifle with plenty of ammunition because if she had, we might not have to feed and house these scumbags in prison.

From your link:

SNIP:

The homeowner will not face any charges. Griffin said his wife was very shaken by the ordeal.

Crumpler said he was glad she was able to defend herself.

"She was lucky she knew how to use a handgun and lucky she had it. Because If she hadn't, we might be going to a funeral," he said. "I'm proud of her." :clap2:

The liberal fruitcakes must be outraged over this.

From your link:

SNIP:

The homeowner will not face any charges. Griffin said his wife was very shaken by the ordeal.

"She was lucky she knew how to use a handgun and lucky she had it. Because If she hadn't, we might be going to a funeral," he said. "I'm proud of her." :clap2:

Of course! The predator is usually the victim and especially if, as in this case, he or she is black....

From your link:

SNIP:

Right now they are looking for the perp's name so they can dig up pictures of him when he was 12 to show us how that woman was a racist child-killer.

From your link:

SNIP:

im sure Dudley and LaKunta are.....

Forum List

Back