Woman speeds then resists arrest and the officer is at fault!?

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’

Wtf? Don't resist arrest and you won't get thrown to the ground,don't do 15 mph over the speed limit and you won't get pulled over! The cop did absolutely nothing wrong same thing would have happened to anyone that did what she did in fact I am surprised he didn't use his taser! These fucking negroes and being a professional victim! Pisses me off

Why do blacks always seem to resist arrest?

I know. It's a shame they didn't fight that hard against the intruding tribes when they were taken as slaves.

5 Steps to winning the Negro Lottery (sorry, but only blacks are eligible)

1) Commit an illegal act or crime

2) Resist arrest when confronted by police

3) Claim brutality and racism by police

4) Alert media and hire lawyer

5) Collect winnings and move out of hood.

One thing you need to understand. When an officer tells someone they are under arrest, and they do not comply, it is going to go badly. There is no "nice" way to take someone down.
I saw the whole thing. The woman was no threat to the police officer he who handled it wrongfully and unlawfully.

The APD already apologized, the guys is on restricted duties, the DA is looking at pressing criminal charges, and the first offer was $500K to her not to sue.

No threat? Anyone who resists instantly becomes a threat. I don't care if they are a male, female, white, black. Of course, once again, you seem to place NO blame on her behavior, which is 100% responsible for the officer having to use any kind of force. What happened after that can be debated, but not before that. 100% HER FAULT.

That is appalling the officer grabbed her only because she wouldn't IMMEDIATELY put her feet back in the car. He needs to at the very least give her a warning that she will be arrested if she doesn't put them in. The police are making us into robots.

One thing you need to understand. When an officer tells someone they are under arrest, and they do not comply, it is going to go badly. There is no "nice" way to take someone down.
I saw the whole thing. The woman was no threat to the police officer he who handled it wrongfully and unlawfully.

The APD already apologized, the guys is on restricted duties, the DA is looking at pressing criminal charges, and the first offer was $500K to her not to sue.

No threat? Anyone who resists instantly becomes a threat. I don't care if they are a male, female, white, black. Of course, once again, you seem to place NO blame on her behavior, which is 100% responsible for the officer having to use any kind of force. What happened after that can be debated, but not before that. 100% HER FAULT.

He gave her less than 1 second to stand up after asking her to before he grabbed her. No one can comply in 1 second or less. Watch the video.

Why do blacks always seem to resist arrest?

It is hard to become like a rag doll when you are being thrown around or manhandled.

The resisting comes first, smarty. Then the throwing starts.

Just to save you the trouble, when a cop says "you are under arrest" you put your hands behind your back. Then they handcuff you. Then you go to jail. Then you bond out, unless you are an unemployed scab to society. Total, you spend about an hour in jail. Then you get a court date. Then you go to court and plead guilty or not guilty.

Or, if you aren't being a complete douchecanoe they might not even handcuff you. Or, you might not get arrested, you might just get cited. Or get a warning.

FYI

It is hard to become like a rag doll when you are being thrown around or manhandled.
The negress was far from being a rag doll.

She was physically resisting with all her might.....twisting, turning, and kicking.

The officer was left with no choice but to throw her down and cuff her. ....... :cool:

I watched the video.
She was resisting arrest, became physically combative, so the cop took her down in order to handcuff her..
I fail to see the problem. .... :dunno:
Flat lie. Anyone can watch it and see you are lying.
Ok, Fake Jake.....what part of the video shows the cop doing something wrong? Maybe I missed it? ...... :cool:
Look again. The police chief said he did something wrong. Tell us what it was he did.
He told the truth about black people.

That's what he did wrong.

That is appalling the officer grabbed her only because she wouldn't IMMEDIATELY put her feet back in the car. He needs to at the very least give her a warning that she will be arrested if she doesn't put them in. The police are making us into robots.
Take a couple of minutes and watch this video. Everything is clearly explained. ....... :cool:

The negress was far from being a rag doll.

She was physically resisting with all her might.....twisting, turning, and kicking.

The officer was left with no choice but to throw her down and cuff her. ....... :cool:

Yea, because he grabbed her. She is just trying to keep her balance which is a natural reflex that is usually impossible to stop.

What's wrong with her having her feet hanging out of the car?
You have never been a cop. Cops give directions and you follow them. They are trained to head off combative behavior before it even begins. If the woman had followed instructions, none of this would have happened. In a sane world, her teaching credentials would have been immediately pulled and a restraining order applied to keep her away from children. It's this kind of example and teaching by irresponsible adults that's getting young, black men killed.

Want to stop all this? Teach black kids THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG early on and fewer of them will find themselves on the wrong side of it.

Take a couple of minutes and watch this video. Everything is clearly explained. ....... :cool:

And do it in 1 second or less! Or Else!

You have never been a cop. Cops give directions and you follow them. They are trained to head off combative behavior before it even begins. If the woman had followed instructions, none of this would have happened. In a sane world, her teaching credentials would have been immediately pulled and a restraining order applied to keep her away from children. It's this kind of example and teaching by irresponsible adults that's getting young, black men killed.

Want to stop all this? Teach black kids THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG early on and fewer of them will find themselves on the wrong side of it.

Do you expect EVERYONE, every time to comply with such orders in 2 seconds or less like was the case here?

Do you expect everyone to comply with such orders in 2 seconds or less like was the case here?
Yes. 2 seconds is a long time to ignore police instructions. You have to be very drunk or very defiant.

Forum List

Back