Woman uses her ASSAULT VEHICLE to kill 6 kids. Media buries story

You can't prove that only democrats have abortions...

It can be proven that the number of Democrats/Liberals having abortions is exponentially greater than those had by conservatives.

Are you aware that 15% of all abortions are obtained by evangelical women. Conservatives only oppose abortion until their daughter or their mistress gets pregnant. They’re positively hypocritical about it.

That's how Republicans roll. They only care about something when it happens to them.

cars ARE regulated:
registration required
written and driving test required
license required
license plates required
insurance required
seat belts required
airbags required
age required
safety inspections required
speed limits required
car VIN required--history reports easily obtained
car continuously redesigned to thwart carjackings/etc
many traffic laws
etc etc
cars are continuously redesigned for survival--guns to kill

Huh?

Cars have been demonstrated to be highly effective killing machines, so obviously they REQUIRE even MORE regulation.

Since when has it ever been necessary for a car to go over 20 mph?

Think of the lives that could be saved!

OMG where’s the march on Washington!
They don't do that since they banned weed it was not killing enough folks from use...

It can be proven that the number of Democrats/Liberals having abortions is exponentially greater than those had by conservatives.

Are you aware that 15% of all abortions are obtained by evangelical women. Conservatives only oppose abortion until their daughter or their mistress gets pregnant. They’re positively hypocritical about it.

That's how Republicans roll. They only care about something when it happens to them.
Thus the reason Reagan supported the Brady Bill..

Up next: The right will claim they were not true christians because of their sins yet claim that Jesus forgives sin, just the ones you don't do...Makes sense...

cars ARE regulated:
registration required
written and driving test required
license required
license plates required
insurance required
seat belts required
airbags required
age required
safety inspections required
speed limits required
car VIN required--history reports easily obtained
car continuously redesigned to thwart carjackings/etc
many traffic laws
etc etc
cars are continuously redesigned for survival--guns to kill

All those laws and yet its so easy for an illegal to get a car and kill someone. We need MORE regulation and laws on cars, right?

'Grossly impaired' illegal immigrant blamed for crash that killed toddler

Car crash that killed NFL player allegedly caused by undocumented immigrant: Police

It's been a week since the wreck was discovered, and it's still the top story on Google News today. Worst burying of a story I've ever seen.

Amazing really:

Shoot speeders showed acute reasoning, using the lefts own logic, of how to save more life in a few months than the numbers killed in ALL school shootings over the past two decades. And we get jokes?

It’s obvious that law breakers will find ways to break laws. Shoot Speeders demonstrated that, car fetishists don’t care about human life. They want to drive fast. Screw the dead, right? You still get your jollies.

Amazing really:

Shoot speeders showed acute reasoning, using the lefts own logic, of how to save more life in a few months than the numbers killed in ALL school shootings over the past two decades. And we get jokes?

It’s obvious that law breakers will find ways to break laws. Shoot Speeders demonstrated that, car fetishists don’t care about human life. They want to drive fast. Screw the dead, right? You still get your jollies.

Part of the premise of his thread is that the media is trying to bury the story for some reason. Except it's been one of the biggest news stories on every news outlet in the U.S. for a week now.

Amazing really:

Part of the premise of his thread is that the media is trying to bury the story for some reason. Except it's been one of the biggest news stories on every news outlet in the U.S. for a week now.

“Part of”

Thanks, that has been addressed

Amazing really:

“Part of”

And his other point doesn't matter in this case. The driver intentionally drove off a cliff. She could have done that going 30.

Amazing really:

“Part of”

And his other point doesn't matter in this case. The driver intentionally drove off a cliff. She could have done that going 30.

And your point is?

No one wants to ban cars, we only want to make them less likely to be bought and used as murder weapons!

I sincerely doubt there would be nearly as many fatalities if cars could only go 20 mph.

And I have yet to see a news report blaming the car. You?

Amazing really:

“Part of”

And your point is?

No one wants to ban cars, we only want to make them less likely to be bought and used as murder weapons!

I sincerely doubt there would be nearly as many fatalities if cars could only go 20 mph.

I questioned in another thread weeks ago why we create cars that go way over any speed limits, and I'm sure many others agree. People are making jokes because it's a ShootSpeeders thread, and he deserves nothing but ridicule no matter how valid an argument he makes. :tongue:

Amazing really:

“Part of”

And your point is?

I questioned in another thread weeks ago why we create cars that go way over any speed limits, and I'm sure many others agree. People are making jokes because it's a ShootSpeeders thread, and he deserves nothing but ridicule no matter how valid an argument he makes. :tongue:

Lol, yet, maybe even so. No outlet has yet to blame the tool used to kill. And kill with extreme effectiveness.

It is the logic of the left. And they should be outraged at this omission. But I’m not hearing it.

Must be a reason. You’d think they’d be organizing multiple marches by now.

I literally just read on huff post and BBC that the driving off of the cliff was intentional.

I read that too. Maybe the lezbos were abusing the kids and were afraid that would come out so they killed themselves and the kids. Dead men tell no tales.

It's been a week since the wreck was discovered, and it's still the top story on Google News today. Worst burying of a story I've ever seen.

If these 6 kids had been killed by a gun nut, the media coverage would be a THOUSAND times greater.

If these 6 kids had been killed by a gun nut, the media coverage would be a THOUSAND times greater.
Or if they'd been killed by a hetero couple. Same thing. Yet we hear almost nothing about it in the MSM. Silence perpetuates the violence.

If there ever was a burning cross in their yard, they put it there. Hate crime hoaxes are everywhere.

Lesbian couple that plunged off a cliff had fled their home after being targeted by KKK | Daily Mail Online

April 2 2018 The lesbian couple who died alongside at least three of their adopted children when their truck inexplicably drove off a California cliff had fled a former home after being targeted by the Ku Klux Klan, it has been claimed.

Married Jennifer and Sarah Hart, both 38, were living in Alexandria, Minnesota when they and their African American youngsters allegedly became a target of the hate group, leaving them terrified for their lives.

The group left a burning cross on the family's front yard - a tactic synonymous with the Klan - to scare and intimidate them into leaving the area, according to former neighbor Eric Cederquist.

Soon after the incident in 2013 the family fled 1,600 miles west to West Linn, Oregon.

This is so hilarious. If the mods want to move this to the conspiracy forum, i'll understand. HAHAHA

Forum List

Back