Women Are Being Erased

As Trans women dominate sports,

Do they though?

I am totally against them in women's sports, but to say they are dominating women's sports is just stupid.

I spent last weekend watching much of the NCAA Track and Field outdoor championships and there was not a single trans person in any sport on the track or in the field events.

Do they though?

I am totally against them in women's sports, but to say they are dominating women's sports is just stupid.

I spent last weekend watching much of the NCAA Track and Field outdoor championships and there was not a single trans person in any sport on the track or in the field events.
Males have an advantage in most sports due to biology.

That is just simply science.

Cutting their wing wang off and shoving hormones into them does not change that.

The Left is just insane is all.

However, IF the Left were forced to admit what I just said, then they would be forced to admit that their are differences between male and female, and the whole house of cards begins to fall, so there is a logic to their insanity.

As a result of an updated definition of the word “lesbian” posted in an online glossary for LGBTQ+ terms, Johns Hopkins University has come under fire for “erasing women.”

According to social media users, Johns Hopkins is “erasing women.” They cite a glossary entry featuring “gay man” that doesn’t use similar language.

Why do the left feel that women should be erased, as in being non-people? I just don't understand it.

The Left has only one operating principle: POWER.

They will turn on any and all previous allies to gain more. Including women. The women here defending the Left are beyond sad and pathetic.

Cutting their wing wang off and shoving hormones into them does not change that.

I agree 100%.

Yet trans people are not dominating women's sports as you claimed.

I agree. But seriously, how prevalent is this? I have only encountered this here or in discussions specifically on transgender issues. In both political discussion and legislative actions, I am erased as an autonomous human being and my value reduced to what I carry in my uterus. That is a far more dangerous and effective erasure.

How prevalent? I suppose that depends on your perspective.

How prevalent is murder by insulin injection? On the other hand, how prevalent is murder on the whole? Unless we want to fall into composition fallacy, we can't look at this in isolation. Just because a particular methodology is obscure, rare, or even novel does not mean that the general act is the same.

I agree, this is basically a new thing to call women non-men. I'd never heard of it until now. But looking around, I did also come across another school in Canada who seems to have used nearly the exact same verbiage a few days ago themselves. I haven't been able to fully verify it yet as it's no longer on their website. They may have already since taken it down like JHU did, so I won't talk details. But the truth is that this is a trend that has recently included reducing people formerly known as women to terms like menstruators, and even bleeders.

Last edited:
I agree 100%.

Yet trans people are not dominating women's sports as you claimed.

It is because of them I can't be called a woman anymore. Men are still men, but even in women publications, women are "assigned female at birth", "birthing persons", and "people with vaginas".

Totally degrading. Leftists don't care if it serves their purpose: obtaining power.

Get a grip. Woman are not being erased. You are just projecting from your own campaign to erase LGBTQ people from the public sphere.
Says the person who wants to erase hetero women and replace them with alphabet people, who aren't women.

However, IF the Left were forced to admit what I just said, then they would be forced to admit that their are differences between male and female, and the whole house of cards begins to fall, so there is a logic to their insanity.

They don't even have to cut their twig and berries off, just take hormones for a set amount of time.

Do they though?

But when they are, they usually win, which is unfair to women.

We see it happening on a social level, people pretending they're the opposite sex and then in AI, where the municipalities and powers want to connect everyone to the hive so they have ultimate control, a global govt not to be questioned.
You should no longer refer to women on the Left as women. Instead, call them non-men.

And those women who want to become men you should refer to as Patriarchal trash and poison for society.

Are you saying that there is factual biology which proves men are men and women are women? I guess this makes the left fact deniers.

Forum List

Back