Women Are Being Erased

Hyperbole isn't an argument.

Fact is that "liberal" women can't find real alpha males to date and marry....That shit is on you misandrists.
No wonder so many of you are Incels.

1686698513927.jpeg

As a result of an updated definition of the word “lesbian” posted in an online glossary for LGBTQ+ terms, Johns Hopkins University has come under fire for “erasing women.”

According to social media users, Johns Hopkins is “erasing women.” They cite a glossary entry featuring “gay man” that doesn’t use similar language.

Why do the left feel that women should be erased, as in being non-people? I just don't understand it.
“Women Are Being Erased”

That’s a lie.

But conservatives are trying to render women second-class citizens; the right’s war on women continues.

Not an incel....But you are definitely a misandrist.

You refuse to acknowledge the yin and the yang...That womanly women really do want manly men, and not some beta dweeb who's nearly as effeminate as she is.
I think you are confusing manly men with foul mouthed louts, which might explain your hidden INCEL persona.

Plenty of good men on all sides of the political spectrum.

Get a grip. Woman are not being erased
Women have been facing a slow but steady erasure for more than a century now; largely at the hands of other genetic females. Women have been attacked and erased by multiple waves of feminists, missndrists, lesbians, transsexuals, metrosexual males, and other social/political movements which want to see the traditional woman erased from society.

It does to me and I have the right to reject going that direction as much as your right to support it.

there have always been luddites among us, 100 years ago you would have been whining about those darn horseless carriages.

I think you are confusing manly men with foul mouthed louts, which might explain your hidden INCEL persona.

Plenty of good men on all sides of the political spectrum.
I'm making no mistake at all....In SLC, I work closely with a group of men whom society has programmed to be betas, and the host and I help them work through it and find women worth being around....We even have several women who've been in and out of the group, some who've dragged their SOs along to get both of their heads right....Every winter, I ask R "where's so-and-so"?...Every time that guy is either married or permanently partnered up.

On top of all that, I'm surely not going to take any "INCEL" lip from a woman whose only companion is her fucking dog, so back the fuck off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back