Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Victims of rape should have access to abortion.
Why should they have access and not every woman. What makes them different ?
I believe the way I believe because I am a Christian that believes that any and all killing of children, at any time from conception to natural death, is murder.
So what you’re saying is, a child conceived by rape is subject to an abortion ? Why ? Are they any less of an innocent human being ? YOU ARE SAYING , It’s alright to MUDER A CHILD CONCEIVED BY RAPE.

Is it alright to murder a child to save the mother from possible death or injury if there are complications ?

How about if the fetus is severely malformed, retarded will die in days after the birth. What say you then about abortion ?

Because I can show you passages where it says that a baby is the creation of God and that no man has the right to end that life. So yea, I'm actually FOLLOWING the bible.
So, no exceptions for rape, incest or health of the mother; not even to save the mother ‘s life ?

Just show me the passage in the bible that says its ok to kill children in the womb. Otherwise, FUCK YOU. Because I can show you passages where it says that a baby is the creation of God and that no man has the right to end that life. So yea, I'm actually FOLLOWING the bible. You aren't even in the same fucking universe as any Christian so fuck off. And yea, a Christian is telling you to fuck off. And if you were here in front of me, I'd tell you to fuck off to your face, too.
The Bible has passages that indicate it is not all one way or another, and you know that.

You are making moral judgements the which you have no authority for, so I will leave you to your bloodthirsty religious ways that are not mine.

Just show me the passage in the bible that says its ok to kill children in the womb.

Otherwise, FUCK YOU.

Because I can show you passages where it says that a baby is the creation of God and that no man has the right to end that life. So yea, I'm actually FOLLOWING the bible. You aren't even in the same fucking universe as any Christian so fuck off.

And yea, a Christian is telling you to fuck off. And if you were here in front of me, I'd tell you to fuck off to your face, too.
Try to get ahold of yourself.

Just show me the passage in the bible that says its ok to kill children in the womb.

Otherwise, FUCK YOU.

Because I can show you passages where it says that a baby is the creation of God and that no man has the right to end that life. So yea, I'm actually FOLLOWING the bible. You aren't even in the same fucking universe as any Christian so fuck off.

And yea, a Christian is telling you to fuck off. And if you were here in front of me, I'd tell you to fuck off to your face, too.
So, by you saying abortion is OK in the case of rape, does that mean that a child as the product of rape is LESS of a human being ? Already by allowing any exceptions, you’re pretty much defeating the whole argument that you believe an ANY innocent fetus should be spared. You’re making exceptions right ? Then why can’t the mother ?

John Edgar Slow Horses
You try to prove a logical alikeness, which you have failed to do..

Generally (well, heck, almost always), you fail when it comes to logic.
I literally asked you to display your logic when you said -
A stupid fallacy of false equivalency.
Just saying you don’t like something and demanding “proof” of something doesn’t demonstrate the logic you used to arrive to that conclusion.

To this post, still no logical explanation of your position.

Last edited:
I would agree with that except that the one victim of the rape that's even more innocent than the woman raped, is the baby created from the rape. That baby shouldn't get a death sentence because he/she was conceived by a violent crime. The woman doesn't have to keep it, but the baby should get a chance at life. I'm sorry, I just love babies like that.
I agree with you. Women who are raped should seek health care right away. They can get the morning after pill and never have the need for an abortion.

John Edgar Slow Horses

Just saying you don’t like something and demanding “proof” of something doesn’t demonstrate the logic you used to arrive to that conclusion.

Bub, it's you we are talking to, and you are being treated as you have earned.

Why should they have access and not every woman. What makes them different ?
I’ve done my best to explain what personal responsibility is to you. I have failed.
So what you’re saying is, a child conceived by rape is subject to an abortion ? Why ? Are they any less of an innocent human being ? YOU ARE SAYING , It’s alright to MUDER A CHILD CONCEIVED BY RAPE.
Those are good questions for such a retard. I believe at the intersection of God, biology, space, time and perception, there is a window after conception where a soul has not yet occupied the flesh.
Is it alright to murder a child to save the mother from possible death or injury if there are complications ?
Think that hypothetical through a little better before your articulate it again. Is the “child” 12 years old? Or are you calling a zygote a “child”? More details, better context.

How about if the fetus is severely malformed, retarded will die in days after the birth. What say you then about abortion ?

What if he is falsely convicted of being severely malformed and retarded? Would you still support the death penalty?

When she decides, not you.

This is the only time I will ever ask. I am legitimately asking if you need accommodations. Are you special needs?

So, she could decide to kill her 15 year old child? At what point Slow Horses? At what point does a mother not have that choice? Before birth? When before birth? After birth? When after birth?

Basic questions. I believe in your ability to answer them.

Once again, le midgetron asks a goofy question that reveals his love of fallacies of logical equivalency. I don't think he is a simpleton; maybe he is up on the spectrum.

I’ve done my best to explain what personal responsibility is to you. I have failed.
You've avoided personal responsibility for the male that’s for sure. You’re excusing rapists and given him the same rights as a married father….Explain WHY the difference not just that you’ve declared there is one for some unknown reason.

Those are good questions for such a retard. I believe at the intersection of God, biology, space, time and perception, there is a window after conception where a soul has not yet occupied the flesh.
Ah, now it’s the soul that determines when you can and can’t have an abortion ? There‘s a new variable you bring in to avoid the questions… why am I regarded ? Why, because we don’t quite scriptures from the ghost in the sky.
Think that hypothetical through a little better before your articulate it again. Is the “child” 12 years old? Or are you calling a zygote a “child”? More details, better context.
You’re confused, not me, it’s you who claimed that at conception human life must be preserved regardless of what you call it. You being science illiterate, we’re just trying to keep it simple.

So let’s try again. What makes a life conceived by rape, worth murdering but when not, must be saved ? Why the difference ?
What if he is falsely convicted of being severely malformed and retarded? Would you still support the death penalty?
You’ve manage to avoid answering every question.
You being a claimed Christian certainly aren’t being Christlike. I’m sure he never went around saying “ fuck you” and calling people retards. You are science illiterate and definitely not Christlike. You may claim to be a Christian but you sure the fk don’t act like one.

Orgasms don't cause pregnancies. You can have as many orgasms as you want and not get pregnant if you do it responsibly. High schoolers do it all the time.
Without an orgasm, no pregnancy is possible.

Stick to working on airplanes. Your understanding of biology and human behavior appears to be similar to the most recent SCOTUS appointee, Ketanji.

John Edgar Slow Horses

There is no logic to quoting scripture. The Christian bible was originally written by Jews, for Jews.

You've avoided personal responsibility for the male that’s for sure.
Absolutely not. Males have the same responsibility for their actions as woman do. You are the ones who frame this as being about female autonomy and right to choose. They why I’m talking about a female‘s responsibility, because that’s the context the you advocates choose.

Personal responsibility applies to men just the same.

You’re excusing rapists and given him the same rights as a married father….Explain WHY the difference not just that you’ve declared there is one for some unknown reason.
That’s a good looking word salad.
Ah, now it’s the soul that determines when you can and can’t have an abortion ?

Do you oppose murder? If so why? What is your philosophical objection?
You’re confused, not me, it’s you who claimed that at conception human life must be preserved regardless of what you call it. You being science illiterate, we’re just trying to keep it simple.

Right, murdering the handicapped and poor is so woke.

So let’s try again. What makes a life conceived by rape, worth murdering but when not, must be saved ? Why the difference ?

You’ve manage to avoid answering every question.
You being a claimed Christian certainly aren’t being Christlike. I’m sure he never went around saying “ fuck you” and calling people retards. You are science illiterate and definitely not Christlike. You may claim to be a Christian but you sure the fk don’t act like one.

You’ve gone full retard.

If you have questions you want answered. Im happy to answer them. Just ask them when your tantrum is over.

There is no logic to quoting scripture. The Christian bible was originally written by Jews, for Jews.
No one has quoted scripture. You however are teasing Mien Kampf, with your pondering about the virtue not preserving human life.

Forum List

Back