Women Desire Alpha Males

you know what I am talking about you old worn out 5 dollar canadian whore,,,

Yes, I do know what you're talking about. Misogyny, hatred, and xenophobia. This is why you have no idea what women want.

You can't even come up with a decent insult. What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are. Stupid, arrogant and Republican is no way to go through life.

Wow. Super gay.
Hilarious. Because a man thinks being attractive to a woman can be through dance, YOU think that’s gay. You have it backwards. As usual. Up is down, down is up.
Dance can be physical conversation between partners. Maybe you are gay and afraid of knowing what many women really like in men.

Yes, because at the very essence of what makes us human, is that we're biological beings who do what we're programmed to do.

We think we're in control, but really, we're not.
You mean we dion’t have free will ? Oh the humanity !

We used to learn this kind of stuff by the 8th grade. Why does it come as a surprise for today's ignorant (in the true sense of the word) "woke" generation that apparently refuses to acknowledge the genetic difference between men and women?
Well, if all you do is live life according to what you vaguely remember from the 8th grade, a little more research is in order. Not likely.m

Well, we know Trump is physically, mentally and emotionally weak. It makes sense that he has to pay women for sex.

I love how someone who admits to not being able to have meaningful relationships is giving us advice...... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back