Women have the right to control their own bodies.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.
Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
It amazes me how people seem to think pregnancy takes just one....

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.
Every sperm is sacred, a potential new life if allowed to follow it’s natural course in the right environment. That makes masturbation mass murder. Men need to learn to control their hands.

Last edited:
.,lplm

So find another thread to read, Old Man, if this one doesn't float your boat.

No, this one is fine. It's somewhat entertaining to see, yet again, this back and forth going nowhere discussion. Each side is firmly entrenched and immovable.

And what, you didn't like my thought on what can happen if Roe v Wade is overturned?
I'm not sure what all this "leave it to the states" stuff is about. There is nothing wrong with federal legislation to leave abortion to hell alone.
Abortion (or healthcare for that matter), is not a federal government jurisdiction. It SHOULD be a state issue.

No. It is a private decision between a woman and her doctor concerning a medical procedure.

Is a fetus alive? Yes or no
You mean a ten week old fetus? No, not outside the womb.
maxresdefault.jpg
So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.
Ever notice how liberals, when given a choice, always choose death for a fetus, then protest when a convicted murderer is about to be executed?

That is the funny thing isn’t it? You have no trouble executing people knowing some of them are likely innocent. I guess we aren’t so different after all.

What question was that?
Is a fetus alive? Yes or no
You mean a ten week old fetus? No, not outside the womb.
maxresdefault.jpg
So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.
Yet...you can’t claim a fetus as a dependent, it doesn’t have citizenship until birth. The father is not required to provide child support until after birth. You need a birth certificate in order to get almost anything. A fetus has no social security number.

.,lplm

No, this one is fine. It's somewhat entertaining to see, yet again, this back and forth going nowhere discussion. Each side is firmly entrenched and immovable.

And what, you didn't like my thought on what can happen if Roe v Wade is overturned?
I'm not sure what all this "leave it to the states" stuff is about. There is nothing wrong with federal legislation to leave abortion to hell alone.
Abortion (or healthcare for that matter), is not a federal government jurisdiction. It SHOULD be a state issue.

No. It is a private decision between a woman and her doctor concerning a medical procedure.
Bullshit. In almost all cases, abortion is a lifestyle choice; it is a medical decision only in the same sense that a boob job or a tummy tuck is. The woman and her doctor are talking about killing a third person because the woman finds him or her as inconvenient as small breasts of too much belly fat.

The woman has the final say on getting pregnant. Take responsibility.
YOU first.
It's your body. You women keep telling us it's your body, then you want to blame the man. You can't have it both ways.
I am saying the man is one half to blame. That is all.
You have spent decades saying you are better then men. Smarter then men. You can't even figure out the simplest urge from gaia given history. You cry because you screwed up. And screwed up bad. You are so expensive and in most cases so not worth it. You let feminist extremists ph uk you over. And in the process you have ph uked over men. You expect men who you emasculated to pay for you. Half the men will not even put their lives on the line for you anymore. Watching TV is like a bring the men into the death camps revival. And the more this goes on the worse the relationships will become. The first rule of being the smartest sex in the world is........."Say no"! It would save so much misery. Although it would not be a happy relaxing time. Fellas.....you young ones. Soon enough the robots will be much more advanced. Then you can be purely for yourselves. And if the games are stacked with feminist extremism, you can take what you want. You already are in small areas. But the smartest ones do not realize it.
You clearly have some serious butthurt when it comes to women. Here’s a novel idea. Keep your grubby hands out of our sex life and our personal medical decisions.

.,lplm

Bullshit. In almost all cases, abortion is a lifestyle choice; it is a medical decision only in the same sense that a boob job or a tummy tuck is. The woman and her doctor are talking about killing a third person because the woman finds him or her as inconvenient as small breasts of too much belly fat.

A “lifestyle” choice? That is what you think having a child is? How about this: the choice of whether or not to have a child is the most monumental decision a woman can ever make. More important than marriage, career, and certainly more than a boob job.

I am all for women being in control of THEIR bodies. You want a boob job, tummy tuck, butt lift, go for it. The pro-"choice" advocates pretend the fetus is an unnecessary piece of fat.

And the pro-lifers pretend the fetus is a full-fledged person. More importantly, they pretend that a pregnant woman's womb is public property.
The human fetus is a human being. Take an elementary biology class. Duh.
I understand the biology just fine. The question is whether a fetus is a separate legal person, with rights that should be protected by the government.
Where do the rights of a baby begin?
Some rights come with viability, but it cannot have rights equal to the mother’s until birth.

You clearly have some serious butthurt when it comes to women. Here’s a novel idea. Keep your grubby hands out of our sex life and our personal medical decisions.
You clearly have some major baggage concerning men. Here's a suggestion you've probably already heard from your shrink: Stop trying to justify your bad decisions by pretending to speak for all women.

Bullshit. You're a liar.
LOLOL

I'm not a liar simply because you're an imbecile.

Four Things You Need To Know About the Hyde Amendment & Federally Funded Abortion | American Center for Law and Justice

What is the Hyde Amendment?

... the current version includes exceptions that allow Medicaid funds to be used for abortions in cases of rape, incest, or the health of the mother – but all other federal taxpayer funding of abortion is banned.
You're a liar.
The Numbers Are In – Planned Parenthood Performed Record Number of Abortions in 2018
LOLOL

Imbecile.... try quoting the text from your own article that claims federal funds are being used to pay for abortions except for cases of rape, incest, or to save the woman's life.....

When you can't, you show everyone here that I didn't lie and that you're nothing but a mindless idiot.

:dance:
<crickets>

Crickets??

Not crickets!

Anything but crickets!!!

You know what crickets means, right...?

:dance:
There weren't over 300,000 abortions performed on women that were impregnated by rape, incest or saving the woman's life. Lying idiot.
LOL

Dumbfuck.... your article doesn't say there were 300,000 abortions at Planned Parenthood that were paid for by tax dollars. You have a serious mental deficiency.

Illegals are treated under medicade. Pregnancy is not a disease, a fucking judge compared it to tonsillitis.

Appeals court rules undocumented teen in Texas can have abortion immediately

Illegals are treated under medicade. Pregnancy is not a disease, a fucking judge compared it to tonsillitis.

Try harder next time.

Young, pregnant migrant's case becomes a test of Trump policies on abortion and immigration

If Doe has an abortion, it will be paid for privately since federal law does not allow tax funds to be used for the procedures.​

LMOA, she's in federal custody, who pays for her transportation and guards at the clinic? If you only provide transportation for a bank robber, you're guilty of the robbery as well. Facilitating an act is the same a committing the act. They should have sent her home to get it.

I dragged you to the trough with the link saying if she gets to have an abortion, it would have to be paid with private dollars -- but sadly, I can't make you drink.

Taxpayer dollars spent to facilitate an elective abortion are prohibited by law. Deal with it commie.

Show me the law that says tax dollars can't be used for transportation?

You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.

Any man who isn't man enough to take responsibility for what he does with his penis, should be castrated. That should decrease the abortion rates and clean up the gene pool. Why any man thinks a woman is responsible for his actions, I've no idea.

Yes, with the understanding that the other party doesn’t need to be there to be responsible. All they got to do is show up and show interest and help out with the bills some. Very easy.

Let's be perfectly clear on one thing. This whole argument about abortion is not about whether a fetus is alive or not. It's about whether a person has a right to end that life. Medical science is clear about the first question. It's alive. Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.

And yet there is. That's usually an indication that there's disagreement over the premises of your argument. In this case you seem to be implying that 'alive' is synonymous with 'legally recognized person'. I'm not completely sure on where the legal statutes are on this, but there's clearly no consensus on when a fetus becomes a person. Some people think it's not a legally separate person, with distinct rights, until it's separated from the mother - ie 'born'. Other's think that from the moment of conception until birth, we are facing a situation of one person living inside another.

There's also a question of jurisdiction. I don't think government should be granted authority over the inner workings of a person's body, regardless of the excuse. Any kind of coherent picture of individual rights puts "self-ownership" front and center. Without that, as a basis, we have no rights at all.

I think Republicans are indulging the same conceit liberals are usually accused of: they think every problem in society can be solved by passing a law. And no matter how many times it's shown to them that law isn't, usually, the right answer - they are convinced that THIS time it's different.
I think this is more about the moral definition of personhood than the legal definition, honestly, at least from the right. However, the left seems to be looking at this from a legalistic standpoint.
Really? So, no one on the right is trying to make this a legal issue? If that were true, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Last edited:

Honey, please. I control my body so well I'm the only reason you've never impregnated anyone. You're running on empty before the date even begins. But you always come back to me for more--you just can't get enough.

Try harder next time.

Young, pregnant migrant's case becomes a test of Trump policies on abortion and immigration

If Doe has an abortion, it will be paid for privately since federal law does not allow tax funds to be used for the procedures.​

LMOA, she's in federal custody, who pays for her transportation and guards at the clinic? If you only provide transportation for a bank robber, you're guilty of the robbery as well. Facilitating an act is the same a committing the act. They should have sent her home to get it.

I dragged you to the trough with the link saying if she gets to have an abortion, it would have to be paid with private dollars -- but sadly, I can't make you drink.

Taxpayer dollars spent to facilitate an elective abortion are prohibited by law. Deal with it commie.

Tax dollars can only be used for legal purposes, abortion is not a legal purpose for tax dollars. The Hyde amendment is still in place.

Any man who isn't man enough to take responsibility for what he does with his penis, should be castrated. That should decrease the abortion rates and clean up the gene pool. Why any man thinks a woman is responsible for his actions, I've no idea.

Hey dipstick, it takes two to tango. What about her responsibility?

Try harder next time.

Tax dollars can only be used for legal purposes, abortion is not a legal purpose for tax dollars. The Hyde amendment is still in place.

I don't care how stupidconservative you are, a car ride is not an abortion.

Forum List

Back