Women have the right to control their own bodies.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.
Another lie.

Taxpayers don’t pay for abortions.

That's a lie, TX was recently force by a commie judge to pay for an abortion for an illegal.

:linky:

Yes, women have the right to control their own bodies. And if by failing to exercise that right they find themselves host to another human being, it is not their chattel.
This makes no sense and is truly ignorant.

The right to privacy concerns the relationship between government and those governed – in this case a woman’s reproductive autonomy.

How a woman exercises that right is not within the purview of the state, as government is prohibited from interfering with a woman’s decision to have a child or not, and where government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Sure they do, life trumps privacy every time. Other wise I could kill you in my home and the government couldn't invade my privacy to prove it.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Because they expect the tax payers to pay the tab. They want to be left alone? They need to be responsible for their own actions.
Stop lying. Except in extreme cases, tax payers are not paying for abortions.
Congress gives millions to Planned parenthood, then PP gives millions to Democrat campaigns. Nice game, taxpayers funding Democrat campaign coffers.
So? Planned Parenthood offers a wide variety of services other than abortion. By law, the federal funding they get doesn't go towards abortions except for in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the woman.

Because they expect the tax payers to pay the tab. They want to be left alone? They need to be responsible for their own actions.
Congress gives millions to Planned parenthood, then PP gives millions to Democrat campaigns. Nice game, taxpayers funding Democrat campaign coffers.
So? Planned Parenthood offers a wide variety of services other than abortion. By law, the federal funding they get doesn't go towards abortions except for in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the woman.
Bullshit. You're a liar.
The Numbers Are In – Planned Parenthood Performed Record Number of Abortions in 2018

Bullshit. You're a liar.
LOLOL

I'm not a liar simply because you're an imbecile.

Four Things You Need To Know About the Hyde Amendment & Federally Funded Abortion | American Center for Law and Justice

What is the Hyde Amendment?

... the current version includes exceptions that allow Medicaid funds to be used for abortions in cases of rape, incest, or the health of the mother – but all other federal taxpayer funding of abortion is banned.

Bullshit. You're a liar.
LOLOL

Four Things You Need To Know About the Hyde Amendment & Federally Funded Abortion | American Center for Law and Justice

... the current version includes exceptions that allow Medicaid funds to be used for abortions in cases of rape, incest, or the health of the mother – but all other federal taxpayer funding of abortion is banned.
You're a liar.
The Numbers Are In – Planned Parenthood Performed Record Number of Abortions in 2018

Bullshit. You're a liar.
LOLOL

You're a liar.
LOLOL

Imbecile.... try quoting the text from your own article that claims federal funds are being used to pay for abortions except for cases of rape, incest, or to save the woman's life.....

When you can't, you show everyone here that I didn't lie and that you're nothing but a mindless idiot.

:dance:

Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.
Another lie.

That's a lie, TX was recently force by a commie judge to pay for an abortion for an illegal.

Illegals are treated under medicade. Pregnancy is not a disease, a fucking judge compared it to tonsillitis.

Appeals court rules undocumented teen in Texas can have abortion immediately

Another lie.

Illegals are treated under medicade. Pregnancy is not a disease, a fucking judge compared it to tonsillitis.

Try harder next time.

Young, pregnant migrant's case becomes a test of Trump policies on abortion and immigration

If Doe has an abortion, it will be paid for privately since federal law does not allow tax funds to be used for the procedures.​

Last edited:
Another lie.

Another lie.

Try harder next time.

Young, pregnant migrant's case becomes a test of Trump policies on abortion and immigration

If Doe has an abortion, it will be paid for privately since federal law does not allow tax funds to be used for the procedures.​

LMOA, she's in federal custody, who pays for her transportation and guards at the clinic? If you only provide transportation for a bank robber, you're guilty of the robbery as well. Facilitating an act is the same a committing the act. They should have sent her home to get it.

Bullshit. You're a liar.
LOLOL

You're a liar.
LOLOL

Imbecile.... try quoting the text from your own article that claims federal funds are being used to pay for abortions except for cases of rape, incest, or to save the woman's life.....

When you can't, you show everyone here that I didn't lie and that you're nothing but a mindless idiot.

<crickets>

Crickets??

Not crickets!

Anything but crickets!!!

You know what crickets means, right...?

Another lie.

Another lie.

Try harder next time.

LMOA, she's in federal custody, who pays for her transportation and guards at the clinic? If you only provide transportation for a bank robber, you're guilty of the robbery as well. Facilitating an act is the same a committing the act. They should have sent her home to get it.

I dragged you to the trough with the link saying if she gets to have an abortion, it would have to be paid with private dollars -- but sadly, I can't make you drink.

[QOUTE]
State Fetal Homicide Laws
Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).[/QUOTE]

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Some of these laws define when the fetus is considered an unborn child.

I'm only posting this as information, I am not saying anything about whether there is a fetus or child inside the mother.

[QOUTE]
State Fetal Homicide Laws
Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Some of these laws define when the fetus is considered an unborn child.

I'm only posting this as information, I am not saying anything about whether there is a fetus or child inside the mother.[/QUOTE]
It matters not what you call it -- what matters is those laws exempt the pregnant women who voluntarily has an abortion.

Bullshit. You're a liar.
LOLOL

You're a liar.
LOLOL

<crickets>

Crickets??

Not crickets!

Anything but crickets!!!

You know what crickets means, right...?

There weren't over 300,000 abortions performed on women that were impregnated by rape, incest or saving the woman's life. Lying idiot.

Try harder next time.

I dragged you to the trough with the link saying if she gets to have an abortion, it would have to be paid with private dollars -- but sadly, I can't make you drink.

Taxpayer dollars spent to facilitate an elective abortion are prohibited by law. Deal with it commie.

I am all for women being in control of THEIR bodies. You want a boob job, tummy tuck, butt lift, go for it. The pro-"choice" advocates pretend the fetus is an unnecessary piece of fat.

And the pro-lifers pretend the fetus is a full-fledged person. More importantly, they pretend that a pregnant woman's womb is public property.

A woman's "choice" ends when another life begins.

So perhaps a growing number of women will courageously choose not to create any new life. Problem solved. Win win all the way around.

Forum List

Back