Women have the right to control their own bodies.

You mean a ten week old fetus? No, not outside the womb.
maxresdefault.jpg
So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.
Ever notice how liberals, when given a choice, always choose death for a fetus, then protest when a convicted murderer is about to be executed?

Ever notice how, with conservatives, they resist abortion, but are willing tp pull the switch personally pf convicted criminals?
Were you born a blithering idiot, or did you have to work at it your whole life?

The human fetus is a human being. Take an elementary biology class. Duh.
I understand the biology just fine. The question is whether a fetus is a separate legal person, with rights that should be protected by the government.
Legality has nothing to do with what is defined as human life. We're talking about human lives here.
Ahhh. .Ok. I thought you were talking about making abortion illegal. My apologies.
Abortion should be illegal.
So should income inequality...
That's easy. Just make income illegal.

Let's be perfectly clear on one thing. This whole argument about abortion is not about whether a fetus is alive or not. It's about whether a person has a right to end that life. Medical science is clear about the first question. It's alive. Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
You are trying ro shape the narrative, but even doing that you screw up and call the fetus "it". So, even your subconscious knows "it" is not a baby, child, or viable human being.
'It' is nothing but a gender neutral pronoun. I can't call it him or her, because it could be either.

Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
Our Constitution has proclaimed it is not murder, hence, your claim abortion is murder is technically a lie.
Murder is defined as the act of ending an innocent life. A fetus is alive. Therefore, it's murder.

"Murder" is defined as the "Illegal" taking of human life. Yet, even with that law, no woman has ever been convicted of murder for getting an abortion. Don't give up your day job to practice law.

So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.
Ever notice how liberals, when given a choice, always choose death for a fetus, then protest when a convicted murderer is about to be executed?

Ever notice how, with conservatives, they resist abortion, but are willing tp pull the switch personally pf convicted criminals?
Were you born a blithering idiot, or did you have to work at it your whole life?

So, now that your argument is shredded, it is time for you to make the thread about me?

I understand the biology just fine. The question is whether a fetus is a separate legal person, with rights that should be protected by the government.
Legality has nothing to do with what is defined as human life. We're talking about human lives here.
Ahhh. .Ok. I thought you were talking about making abortion illegal. My apologies.
That's easy. Just make income illegal.
So easy..

Is a fetus alive? Yes or no
maxresdefault.jpg
So you think life begins outside the womb? So then if a man kills a pregnant woman, he cannot be charged with double homicide, right? As stated in another person's post (sorry to abscond with your idea)
Perhaps you should ask a lawyer.
So, a lawyer gets to decide when life begins?
That is not the issue of Roe vs. Wade...
No. And I'm not attempting to rehash roe, I'm trying to find at what point people consider a baby to be a person?

In regards to roe, my understanding is that that case did not assert that abortions were a constitutional right (because that right does not exist in the constitution), rather, they used due process, more specifically, right to privacy, as a way of saying states couldn't interfere with a woman having an abortion. In other words, the case was really about privacy, more than it was about abortion.

So legality would seem to have everything to do with it, eh?
No, human life is everything to do with this. That's what you avoid. The truth.

So you think life begins outside the womb? So then if a man kills a pregnant woman, he cannot be charged with double homicide, right? As stated in another person's post (sorry to abscond with your idea)
You are talking about charges for homicide. It doesn't sound like a medical question.
You are saying a baby is not considered a person until they are born, so I'm asking you, if a baby isnt a person, then if a pregnant woman is killed, the assailant cannot be charged with a double homicide, right?

I'm not asking what a lawyer would say, because that lawyer may believe the unborn baby is a person. I'm asking what you would say.

You cant say a baby is not a person inside the womb, but advocate for double homicide in the scenario mentioned.
Why do you keep asking me the same legal question?

Are you dense?
I'm trying to figure out when you, or other pro abortionists, consider when a baby is a person.

I agree. I think it's wrong that some baseball players make millions and I made nothing when I played. That's just not right.

I agree. I think it's wrong that some baseball players make millions and I made nothing when I played. That's just not right.
Hell I played for free for many years just to not make it..

You are talking about charges for homicide. It doesn't sound like a medical question.
You are saying a baby is not considered a person until they are born, so I'm asking you, if a baby isnt a person, then if a pregnant woman is killed, the assailant cannot be charged with a double homicide, right?

I'm not asking what a lawyer would say, because that lawyer may believe the unborn baby is a person. I'm asking what you would say.

You cant say a baby is not a person inside the womb, but advocate for double homicide in the scenario mentioned.
Why do you keep asking me the same legal question?

Are you dense?
I'm trying to figure out when you, or other pro abortionists, consider when a baby is a person.
When oxygen enters its lungs and they cry out announcing to the world their intent.

Criminal law is also clear about the second. It's murder. There should be no debate about this.
Our Constitution has proclaimed it is not murder, hence, your claim abortion is murder is technically a lie.
Actually, the constitution doesnt say anything about abortion. Roe was argued from a right to privacy standpoint, according to due process.

This argument will rage back and forth till the end of time. Why not just agree to disagree?

People do change their minds on this issue. I did, many years ago. And I've also seen other people change their minds, believe it or not, in part due to watching debates on this topic. Plus, with better technology, more people who you wouldn't expect to be prolife are becoming prolife, because we can see the baby in the womb, in ways that were not possible many years ago.

[/QUOTE]

Hell I played for free for many years just to not make it..
Well, there you go. We're both victims of income inequality, huh.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ever notice how, with conservatives, they resist abortion, but are willing tp pull the switch personally on convicted criminals?
I've never seen a baby born a criminal.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ever notice how, with conservatives, they resist abortion, but are willing tp pull the switch personally on convicted criminals?

What is an unborn baby guilty of you tired stupid fck?

Forum List

Back