Women have the right to control their own bodies.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Because they expect the tax payers to pay the tab. They want to be left alone? They need to be responsible for their own actions.
Stop lying. Except in extreme cases, tax payers are not paying for abortions.
Congress gives millions to Planned parenthood, then PP gives millions to Democrat campaigns. Nice game, taxpayers funding Democrat campaign coffers.
So? Planned Parenthood offers a wide variety of services other than abortion. By law, the federal funding they get doesn't go towards abortions except for in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the woman.
How do you know? Once that money get placed in their account, it gets lost in the pile. It would be hard to say that taxpayer money isnt used for abortion unless PP kept any government money separate from the rest of their money.

Do they do that?

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.
Every sperm is sacred, a potential new life if allowed to follow it’s natural course in the right environment. That makes masturb action mass murder. M en need to learn to control their hands.
Me dumpin a nut in a sock and you lettin the guy who bought you three 'Jaeger Bombs' dump one in you have two drastically different outcomes.

A sperm, if allowed to continue in it’s natural environment will create a baby. You, jerking off in the bushes, are murdering millions of potential babies.

You're a liar. You lying jackals call normal ame people crazy simply because you can't deny the facts. You're very I'll, and you're lost. You're nothing but murdering demons.

Listen, you're having a bad trip. Take a deep breath and call someone you trust. It's going to be ok. Just don't do anything stupid. Give it time. You'll be fine.
You're the worst kind of liars. You promote a culture of death. Honestly, I pity you creatures. You have no idea what's in store for you when your life is over. You will be judged.
Hmm.... that's a sobering thought indeed. But I'm confident that any god worth worshiping will appreciate the sanctity of self-ownership.

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.
Every sperm is sacred, a potential new life if allowed to follow it’s natural course in the right environment. That makes masturb action mass murder. M en need to learn to control their hands.
Me dumpin a nut in a sock and you lettin the guy who bought you three 'Jaeger Bombs' dump one in you have two drastically different outcomes.

A sperm, if allowed to continue in it’s natural environment will create a baby. You, jerking off in the bushes, are murdering millions of potential babies.

Is this the new idiotic liberal talking point now?

Any man who isn't man enough to take responsibility for what he does with his penis, should be castrated. That should decrease the abortion rates and clean up the gene pool. Why any man thinks a woman is responsible for his actions, I've no idea.
All that babel means fuck all logically. Keep your legs shut...whore...and you won't have to worry about men "taking responsibility".
Real simple. Ain't no one's fault but the woman who allows the man in.

You seem to have very low expectations for the ability of men to control themselves.

You're a liar. You lying jackals call normal ame people crazy simply because you can't deny the facts. You're very I'll, and you're lost. You're nothing but murdering demons.

Listen, you're having a bad trip. Take a deep breath and call someone you trust. It's going to be ok. Just don't do anything stupid. Give it time. You'll be fine.
You're the worst kind of liars. You promote a culture of death. Honestly, I pity you creatures. You have no idea what's in store for you when your life is over. You will be judged.
Hmm.... that's a sobering thought indeed. But I'm confident that any god worth worshiping will appreciate the sanctity of self-ownership.
I agree. You will be held responsible.

Let's get back on topic. I stated that abortions wouldn't be required if women just learned to say no. Can anyone refute this?

Abortions wouldn't be required if men just learned to say no. Can anyone refute this?
As more places become poorer look at all the pregnant broads and all the men who leave Dodge. You will see the demise of your agendas. Why? The economy will tank or males who are so poor because of extreme feminism will take it from you. That is the world. Its time for you to put up for your beliefs. And that means to die for them if necessary. You are not doing that. You are cashing checks you have not even begun to pay back. Just watch the violence from those who do not care. Not from those protected by insane laws.

Let's get back on topic. I stated that abortions wouldn't be required if women just learned to say no. Can anyone refute this?

Abortions wouldn't be required if men just learned to say no. Can anyone refute this?
It's the woman's body. That's what we're told. Therefore, she's responsible.
And therefore, it is HER choice.
Yes. The woman will be judged by God.
Exactly. And as far as I can tell you aren’t God nor do you speak for God.

Any man who isn't man enough to take responsibility for what he does with his penis, should be castrated. That should decrease the abortion rates and clean up the gene pool. Why any man thinks a woman is responsible for his actions, I've no idea.
All that babel means fuck all logically. Keep your legs shut...whore...and you won't have to worry about men "taking responsibility".
Real simple. Ain't no one's fault but the woman who allows the man in.

You seem to have very low expectations for the ability of men to control themselves.
As low as your expectations for women to control themselves.

As more places become poorer look at all the pregnant broads and all the men who leave Dodge. You will see the demise of your agendas. Why? The economy will tank or males who are so poor because of extreme feminism will take it from you. That is the world. Its time for you to put up for your beliefs. And that means to die for them if necessary. You are not doing that. You are cashing checks you have not even begun to pay back. Just watch the violence from those who do not care. Not from those protected by insane laws.
What on earth are you going on about?

Right....males have no responsibility....that's why all the debate over abortion.....if males got pregnant, legal abortion would be in the Bill of Rights.

Never said I was God, but God's Word says you're a murderer if you murder an innocent defenseless human being.

You mean a ten week old fetus? No, not outside the womb.
maxresdefault.jpg
So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.
Ever notice how liberals, when given a choice, always choose death for a fetus, then protest when a convicted murderer is about to be executed?

That is the funny thing isn’t it? You have no trouble executing people knowing some of them are likely innocent. I guess we aren’t so different after all.
That may be true, but 100% of all babies are innocent.

LOL Yes, it is. I suggested you not to put people on ignore because they have different opinions from you. That is not why Dog is on ignore.
I never put anyone on ignore for disagreeing with me. And yet you took exception to it. Why? Because they were liberals? Is that why you were upset?
Dog zeros in with personal insults the minute he spots me in a thread, and he digs up arguments from years ago. At least I think it's a he--he carries grudges and attacks more like a girl.
Which is more than you had any business knowing, so stick your nose back where it belongs and I'll handle my business, thanks very much.

Whines about insults..then insults.

Yeah you're a leftist. Man up
Who asked you, bitch?

What ya going to do about it ya hypocritical Old Hag?

Again...you support abortion you're just as guilty of doing it. Burn in hell hag

So you want to force women to carry a pregnancy to full term, regardless of her wishes, but once a baby is actually born, you wish to damn them to burn in hell? Do you see no conflict in these to opinions?

I never put anyone on ignore for disagreeing with me. And yet you took exception to it. Why? Because they were liberals? Is that why you were upset?
Dog zeros in with personal insults the minute he spots me in a thread, and he digs up arguments from years ago. At least I think it's a he--he carries grudges and attacks more like a girl.
Which is more than you had any business knowing, so stick your nose back where it belongs and I'll handle my business, thanks very much.

Whines about insults..then insults.

Yeah you're a leftist. Man up
Who asked you, bitch?

What ya going to do about it ya hypocritical Old Hag?

Again...you support abortion you're just as guilty of doing it. Burn in hell hag

So you want to force women to carry a pregnancy to full term, regardless of her wishes, but once a baby is actually born, you wish to damn them to burn in hell? Do you see no conflict in these to opinions?
How did your twisted mind reach this conclusion?

Never said I was God, but God's Word says you're a murderer if you murder an innocent defenseless human being.
God (or at least his Biblical spokesmen) also tells you it is ok to rape, take slaves, and stone women.

Meanwhile...if you are so keen on God’s words, why don’t you oppose capital punishment which kills innocent people along with guilty ones?

Forum List

Back