Women now demanding paid menstrual leave!!!

Women now demanding paid menstrual leave!!!

:lmao: They are just asking to be paid less than men...:lmao:

I helped bring two daughters up and in the early days, I just left the house and developed a renewed taste for golf.

I'd have paid for them to leave too.

If men had menstrual periods and PMS, there would be paid menstrual leave, and it would have been instigated ages ago, same for maternity leave.
Women wanted in the workplace so now men are wrong for inviting them into the workplace? Liberals are insane.

The thing is women can start their own businesses and give as many days off to anyone they want. Quit trying to run everyone's lives for them.

Nah, she means men are wimpy and if they got periods or gave birth they'd give themselves all the time off they needed from the very first cramp. And they'd be whining the whole time too. lol

If men had menstrual periods and PMS, there would be paid menstrual leave, and it would have been instigated ages ago, same for maternity leave.
Women wanted in the workplace so now men are wrong for inviting them into the workplace? Liberals are insane.

The thing is women can start their own businesses and give as many days off to anyone they want. Quit trying to run everyone's lives for them.

Nah, she means men are wimpy and if they got periods or gave birth they'd give themselves all the time off they needed from the very first cramp. And they'd be whining the whole time too. lol

Yep, that's exactly what I meant. Didn't realize I had to spell it out. If men had pms and period cramps, not to mention having babies, what babies they would themselves be about it all. :eusa_boohoo:

But since it is women who go through this shit, they just say 'carry on,' it's no big deal.

Last edited:

Yep, that's exactly what I meant. Didn't realize I had to spell it out. If men had pms and period cramps, not to mention having babies, what babies they would themselves be about it all. :eusa_boohoo:

But since it is women who go through this shit, they just say 'carry on,' it's no big deal.
How many women have died in combat exactly? The fact is that nature is nature, women do have more issues but now we are supposed to treat them just like men except when they don't want to be treated like men. Don't blame the double standard on men.

How many women have died in combat exactly? The fact is that nature is nature, women do have more issues but now we are supposed to treat them just like men except when they don't want to be treated like men. Don't blame the double standard on men.

How many men have died in childbirth? I think there have probably been billions more women who have died in childbirth than men who have died in combat.

How many men have died in childbirth? I think there have probably been billions more women who have died in childbirth than men who have died in combat.

Its really weird to me that people cant recognize differences without losing respect. None of the men would be here without the woman carrying you around for 9 months. That in of itself should render some respect for the more civilized sex.

I'm skeptical about that but it isn't the point. There are reasons things were the way they were. It's good women are in the workplace now but legislation like this highlights the downside, correct? But somehow women have been managing without it.

I'm skeptical about that but it isn't the point. There are reasons things were the way they were. It's good women are in the workplace now but legislation like this highlights the downside, correct? But somehow women have been managing without it.

My personal opinion is that there should not be special time off for menstual issues; I've already posted that. What I object to is the complete dismissal by men regarding the problems and difficulties women have with pms, menstrual cramps, hormonal changes once a month, pregnancy and childbirth, etc. It is probably true that at least as many women have indeed died in childbirth as men have died in combat, and, logically, it is probably two or three or more times as many.

In 2012, 295 men died in combat in Afghanistan. Every year, 650 women in the US die in childbirth.

Last edited:
But if they aren't working as much due to pms days will they get advanced as far as me. It do they need even more special privileges?

Another employee may not work as many hours as you, Steve, but he or she may work better, which suggests that person deserves to be promoted over you. It isn't just the quanity of work you put in but the quality.

But if they aren't working as much due to pms days will they get advanced as far as me. It do they need even more special privileges?

I know this may be hard to grasp but some people get paid for the value they put into their time. For example, you could work for 8 hours in a day and only generate X amount of revenue. Someone else could work 1 hour and triple the amount of revenue you produced.

Forum List

Back