Women now demanding paid menstrual leave!!!

Men are only babies when sick. We dont cry over broken bones and serious lacerations requiring many stitches.:lol:

Sure ya don't!

I would love to see a man go through a c section and still take care of a newborn. Lol

And remember I have four brother and am raising a boy with sensory disorder ie high pain tolerance. :)

Thanked by Rat in the Hat

Lets see now.....broken foot,broken leg,broken arm cut wide open from navel to sternum,cut wide open from mid thigh to hip...and those are just the bad one's.

I know a thing or two about hurten,thats for certain.

Did you take care of someone else during that time? :D
I get men can handle pain, but most cannot handle taking care of a newborn on their own when they are completely healthy.
I was alone the day after I had my c section, my mom had to work and my son's dad wasn't around. I could barely get out of bed but had to take care of my son because due to certain reasons he couldn't go to the nursery. So when a man, not you, tries to say we can't handle something or pain I just laugh.
I also went back to work earlier than I was suppose to, and was not on light duty because I needed the money. I will say the first guy I lifted was rough. Lol

Nah...just like teasing feminists.
^^^ loves women. :lol:

Damn right! Have one at home right now that has never had to work a regular job since she had our first son. She takes care of the youngest, the house, runs errands, and cooks the meals M-F. I cook Sat & Sun. I run the family business 24/7 365... Not to say that what she does is less than what I do...not at all..it's much more important. And she gets rewarded for being a good wife just as I feel like she is my reward for doing what I do, my kids are a reward also.

Does that sound like I HATE women?

Did I say you did?
You do seem like you dislike women in the workplace.

Sure ya don't!

I would love to see a man go through a c section and still take care of a newborn. Lol

And remember I have four brother and am raising a boy with sensory disorder ie high pain tolerance. :)

Lets see now.....broken foot,broken leg,broken arm cut wide open from navel to sternum,cut wide open from mid thigh to hip...and those are just the bad one's.

I get men can handle pain, but most cannot handle taking care of a newborn on their own when they are completely healthy.
I was alone the day after I had my c section, my mom had to work and my son's dad wasn't around. I could barely get out of bed but had to take care of my son because due to certain reasons he couldn't go to the nursery. So when a man, not you, tries to say we can't handle something or pain I just laugh.
I also went back to work earlier than I was suppose to, and was not on light duty because I needed the money. I will say the first guy I lifted was rough. Lol

Can't be all that bad. Women have been known to go right back to work after having a kid.
And I would have to say that a month and a half of rehab for a hip replacement trumps laying in bed and changing the occasional diaper.

Can't be all that bad. Women have been known to go right back to work after having a kid.

And I would have to say that a month and a half of rehab for a hip replacement trumps laying in bed and changing the occasional diaper.

Yeah! After vaginal birth. ;) not so much after a c section.
I also lifted humans for a living.

Women now demanding paid menstrual leave!!!

:lmao: They are just asking to be paid less than men...:lmao:

Hell yes. Women insist on all sorts of special benefits and employers then have no choice but to pay them less. Or else not hire women at all.

Yeah! After vaginal birth. ;) not so much after a c section.
I also lifted humans for a living.

How about twenty shattered teeth with two years of dental reconstruction that went with the broken arm? And you weren't lifting anything until the stitches came out if then.
You would have torn them out.

This is like a desire to return to the dark ages when employers didn't want to hire women because they were SURE that women would use their periods to take time off, or ask for reduced duties one week a month. Women almost (and in some cases DID) had to give reassurances, and references that other women might do it, but she did not.

Forum List

Back