Women now demanding paid menstrual leave!!!

i've seen periods cripple a woman to bed for a whole day...so i can understand the idea.

3be20cfcb6c4f8dec6ab6f9cc55b431f.jpg

You are aware that only in the last two decades have women been treated medically as women and not men........? Right?
Yeah, because the first gynecologist was in 1994.:cuckoo:

Sometimes I wonder where people get this shit.

You're obviously clueless but given your nic.........

What you're talking about is "bikini medicine" (look it up). Up until two decades ago women were treated like men when it came to medicine. Bet you aren't smart enough to know that it wasn't until recently that all medical testing was done on male subjects only because female "hormones" got in the way....... Bet you are smart enough to know that other than the basic organs, women's systems are completely different than ours in how they are "wired" including their brains, that women metabolize medications different than men do...... This they just found out and the FDA has mandated that ALL government funded medical research must now include a proportionate number of female subjects. Nah, you knew all of that..... didn't ya Sputz.........
Might I suggest something other than "reading" Penthouse in the bathroom with hand cream. Ya might learn something.

Last edited:
i've seen periods cripple a woman to bed for a whole day...so i can understand the idea.

3be20cfcb6c4f8dec6ab6f9cc55b431f.jpg

My favorite is when you feel like someone is stabbing you up your vagina. Pretty much my whole pelvis region feels like I took a hammer to the whole thing for three days. This isn't counting the bleeding part.
Watching a Hallmark commercial the day before your period is like learning your dog died. I watched Beaches awhile ago during PMS and I cried like I would if I lost my mother.
You have no control over your mood and your body for three days. Total cakewalk.

You are aware that only in the last two decades have women been treated medically as women and not men........? Right?

What you're talking about is "bikini medicine" (look it up). Up until two decades ago women were treated like men when it came to medicine. Bet you aren't smart enough to know that it wasn't until recently that all medical testing was done on male subjects only because female "hormones" got in the way....... Bet you are smart enough to know that other than the basic organs, women's systems are completely different than ours in how they are "wired" including their brains, that women metabolize medications different than men do...... This they just found out and the FDA has mandated that ALL government funded medical research must now include a proportionate number of female subjects. Nah, you knew all of that..... didn't ya Sputz.........
Might I suggest something other than "reading" Penthouse in the bathroom with hand cream. Ya might learn something.
Don't blame me for your patently stupid posts. Denying the existence of gynecology going back at least to the ancient Greeks is bad enough, but compounding your foolishness is pretty bewildering.

Where do people get this shit?!

No one could afford to pay us what we're worth for all the jobs we do.

A housewife's pay is the roof over her head, the food on her plate and the clothes on her back. If she doesn't feel the need to do the housework, she can move back in with her parents, which is where single women belong to begin with.

Don't blame me for your patently stupid posts. Denying the existence of gynecology going back at least to the ancient Greeks is bad enough, but compounding your foolishness is pretty bewildering.

Ya know, I thought maybe my "kind" response would show you what I was referring to but noooooooo, you have to come back and prove how moronically stupid and uninformed you really are.
Look up Sputz, see the pretty contrails?

Oh and I'll wait for your next pathetic response but before that happens I'll give you a clue.
You're the only one here who thinks I was referring to or denying gynecology.
Pssst..........! Gynecology isn't the ONLY medical treatment women receive.......... Expand your thinking beyond it's current pre-teen focus. Oh and stop assuming you know what your betters are talking about, you really don't have a clue.

Ya know, I thought maybe my "kind" response would show you what I was referring to but noooooooo, you have to come back and prove how moronically stupid and uninformed you really are.

Oh and I'll wait for your next pathetic response but before that happens I'll give you a clue.
Pssst..........! Gynecology isn't the ONLY medical treatment women receive.......... Expand your thinking beyond it's current pre-teen focus. Oh and stop assuming you know what your betters are talking about, you really don't have a clue.
I guess you still haven't figured out what "gynecology" is. I thought it would be common knowledge in most circles, even here. You probably shouldn't even post til you are better informed.

Maybe it's my fault for assuming that US public education is successful in establishing a minimum standard.

Most women navigate their "monthlies" with manageable discomfort without skipping a beat at work and family life...
For those few that suffer debilitating dysmenorrhea...life is living hell for a week or so every month, with severe cramps and headaches, heavy blood flow and significant energy depletion.
Those few may require special provisions at the workplace to function optimally ...Due to the regularly recurring nature of their medical condition, these can be planned and need not involve "paid leave"....Working from home and relegating lighter tasks for those few days monthly can be built into an employee's work schedule without compromising her efficacy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I guess you still haven't figured out what "gynecology" is. I thought it would be common knowledge in most circles, even here. You probably shouldn't even post til you are better informed.

Maybe it's my fault for assuming that US public education is successful in establishing a minimum standard.

Since you don't get it I'll be perfectly clear as to why I'm treating you as you deserve.
Yes, I made an overarching statement without clarifying what I was specifically referring to, generalized medicine. My bad.
You decided to myopically focus on only the one aspect and instead of trying to honestly get clarification you decided to be a complete ignorant ass about it. I'm only treating you like you treated me......... as you deserve, you brought it on Sputz.
Now we can continue this if you want and trust me on this one you haven't the wit or wherewithal to compete, I'm way out of your league.
Or you can admit your mistake of taking the moronic asshole approach and we can move on. The ball is in your court.

Since you don't get it I'll be perfectly clear as to why I'm treating you as you deserve.
Yes, I made an overarching statement without clarifying what I was specifically referring to, generalized medicine. My bad.
You decided to myopically focus on only the one aspect and instead of trying to honestly get clarification you decided to be a complete ignorant ass about it. I'm only treating you like you treated me......... as you deserve, you brought it on Sputz.
Now we can continue this if you want and trust me on this one you haven't the wit or wherewithal to compete, I'm way out of your league.
Or you can admit your mistake of taking the moronic asshole approach and we can move on. The ball is in your court.
I shouldn't be doing this, but I feel charitable. Read this:

Gynaecology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I shouldn't be doing this, but I feel charitable. Read this:

Gynaecology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you even read what I posted? Can you read?
Here, I'll be charitable. Start with this,

catphoto.jpg

Last edited:
No one could afford to pay us what we're worth for all the jobs we do.

A housewife's pay is the roof over her head, the food on her plate and the clothes on her back. If she doesn't feel the need to do the housework, she can move back in with her parents, which is where single women belong to begin with.

Yikes. Do u carry a brush to obscure the marks left behind ur knuckles as u drag them on the ground wherever u walk?
If not...u may be arrested for defacing public property...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yikes. Do u carry a brush to obscure the marks left behind ur knuckles as u drag them on the ground wherever u walk? If not...u may be arrested for defacing public property...

Nope. I make it a point to avoid "public property" as much as possible, since it tends to leave me more open to the same charge for throwing up all over everything, since your society makes me sick to my stomach.

Forum List

Back