Women of America unite.....

I said you support murder, which is accurate. I know facts offend you. Sorry. Get used to it. Time for actual fact to prevail in this country.
You can go to hell, you'll have plenty of company with people just like you. Totally insane.

Are you saying it is just a "thing" without life until 9 months when it takes a first breath of air? Seriously is that what you are saying? Yes or no?
I'm saying I believe got a fetus is the correct term or just any human, it becomes a human being when the takes that first breath and God breathes a Spirit into it. Before that time it is just flesh.

I said you support murder, which is accurate. I know facts offend you. Sorry. Get used to it. Time for actual fact to prevail in this country.
That would be a lie, is that what you want the US to stand for lies.

WHAT??? So if murder requires a person to be a citizen, I can head down to the border and moe down a bunch of illegal non-citizens, and that's no problem right?Citizen as in a human being in the world. I see how far your understanding goes if you talk about killing people. You are sicker than I thought.

That would be a lie, is that what you want the US to stand for lies.
It's not. It's obvious it's what you want though, murder supporter. You probably support George Floyd but could care less about Ashli Babbitt. Murder lover.

Stann I'm just trying to decipher your whacked posts. You stated clearly that "murder requires the person to be a citizen". If you are going to post this crap you had better be VERY CLEAR about what you are saying because I will bust you in a "heartbeat".
a fetus is not a human being end of story I don't care what you say I don't care what you do f*** you.

Like I said your definition of a human being and mine are different.

I can't help you. You see what you want to see. No one wins in your definition.
I don't dehumanize something I don't want in order to justify My convenience.

My definition is the scientific one. It is not a matter of opinion.

Forum List

Back