Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

According to women, in the scenario you describe men should be able to instantly turn of their biological urges no matter what the woman says, or does. In fact according to women, men should be able to flip the switch at a moments notice at any point in any scenario regardless of how far it goes, and no matter what the woman's part is in the scenario. We are robots after all, and should be able to end our arousal programming at any stage.

I have no doubt that they'd be aroused and frustrated, but that does not in any way shape or form give them the right to continue when the woman does not wish to do so.

People can change their minds for a hundred different reasons...

Not the "right", but keep in mind men are not an electronic sex toy that can simply be turned on and off at the whims of the user.

According to women, in the scenario you describe men should be able to instantly turn of their biological urges no matter what the woman says, or does. In fact according to women, men should be able to flip the switch at a moments notice at any point in any scenario regardless of how far it goes, and no matter what the woman's part is in the scenario. We are robots after all, and should be able to end our arousal programming at any stage.

I have no doubt that they'd be aroused and frustrated, but that does not in any way shape or form give them the right to continue when the woman does not wish to do so.

Not the "right", but keep in mind men are not an electronic sex toy that can simply be turned on and off at the whims of the user.
Men are expected to control themselves. Those unable to do so we lock up.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

WHICH OF THESE WOMEN HAS THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF BEING RAPED

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

Why can't it be about both ?

I've never bought into this bullshit that rape is only about power.

I think it can sometimes be about power, sometimes about sex, sometimes about maybe something else.

Think outside of the feminist narrative box.

Are you a man ?

WALK ME THROUGH THE STEPS TAKEN IN THOSE CASES WHERE IT IS SHE SAID VERSUS HE SAID. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THE MAN CONTROLLED HIMSELF?

/

Are you a man ?
Yes, a real man who exercises self restraint. You?

What some on this thread are saying is that they'd be more likely to rape a woman in a bikini than a woman in a business suit. That's pretty messed up.

I'm saying men are more likely to be aroused by seeing a woman wearing a bikini than a business suit. Do you disagree with that ?
No. I disagree that arousal = rape.

A slender attractive woman in a bikini is likely to be more arousing to a man than a woman in a business suit. Yes/no ?
We've already had a hottie in skintight minidress literally equated with a 90-year old woman in this thread.

A drunk guy is supposedly just as likely to overdo it hitting on either of the two. 50/50.

These people see no difference in the two. You're wasting your time.
There's a difference between hitting on and putting a knife to someone's neck. Rapists are very seldom drunk. I've never seen a drunk rapist. I've seen drunk women claim they've been raped. They've actually just gotten so drunk that neither man or woman was sober enough to realize that yep, that it, they were having sex. Rapists don't get drunk. Drinking takes away from the enjoyment of the experience. The experience isn't enjoyed through genitalia, it's enjoyed through the eyes. The fear. That's what a rapist wants to see, the fear.

So says Chrissie Hynde...

Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

"You know if you don't want to entice a rapist, don't wear high heels so you can't run from him," she said, in an interview in the Sunday Times.

The Pretenders singer, 63, said she takes "full responsibility" after she was sexually assaulted aged 21 in Ohio.

"If I'm walking around in my underwear and I'm drunk. Who else's fault can it be?" Hynde told Krissi Murison.

Chrissie Hynde under fire for rape remarks

How ignorant can a person be? I don't care if a woman is walking naked down the middle of the street, she is not looking to be raped. Anyone who believes a person's attire is an invitation to rape needs a good slap to the head...
Uh... A woman walking naked down the street IS looking to be raped.
Seriously?
Yes. Seriously. What do you expect when a woman walking naked? Unless you have a better opinion.
My opinion is if you can't control yourself around a naked women, you need to be locked up.

Like an animal.
Why is public nudity against the law in most places? Also, while people are certainly free to dress as they wish, we do not live in a vacuum. One cannot expect respectful behavior while simultaneously eliciting egregious behavior. That we're all capable of self-restraint does not mean we all have the same measure of self-restraint.
To put it quaintly: Maybe I should have put the toilet seat down, but whose ass is it anyway?

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

WHICH OF THESE WOMEN HAS THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF BEING RAPED

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

Why can't it be about both ?

I've never bought into this bullshit that rape is only about power.

I think it can sometimes be about power, sometimes about sex, sometimes about maybe something else.

Think outside of the feminist narrative box.

It cant be both because rape is about power. No matter how you look at it thats the bottom line. Control of another person.

A major go to H E double toothpicks

men should super glue their zipper if they have no control

Or just super glue the end of their P closed and to their zipper in the close position.

Naked, half dressed of anything else, no man has a right to rape any women.

I will dress as I want to, mostly depending on the weather, my mood and my plans for the day, or night.

If you can't control yourself, maybe you should be neutered or fully castrated. I'm sure a vet with a pair of ball crushers could help, or there is the knife instead.
^^^^ one of the few sane posts on this thread. I can't believe how many people think a woman dressed or undressed is "asking" to be raped. What kind of evil fuck thinks that way?
On the contrary a women can wear whatever she wants. I'm against any kind of nudity. That's my point.

It is just skin. A birthday suit. Our natural state.

Clothing is artificial.
Whatever, thank God for clothing! :thup:

How much more modest can a woman be than covered by a tent, even her face and hands?

They still get raped.

What some on this thread are saying is that they'd be more likely to rape a woman in a bikini than a woman in a business suit. That's pretty messed up.

I'm saying men are more likely to be aroused by seeing a woman wearing a bikini than a business suit. Do you disagree with that ?
No. I disagree that arousal = rape.

A slender attractive woman in a bikini is likely to be more arousing to a man than a woman in a business suit. Yes/no ?
We've already had a hottie in skintight minidress literally equated with a 90-year old woman in this thread.

A drunk guy is supposedly just as likely to overdo it hitting on either of the two. 50/50.

These people see no difference in the two. You're wasting your time.
There's a difference between hitting on and putting a knife to someone's neck. Rapists are very seldom drunk. I've never seen a drunk rapist. I've seen drunk women claim they've been raped. They've actually just gotten so drunk that neither man or woman was sober enough to realize that yep, that it, they were having sex. Rapists don't get drunk. Drinking takes away from the enjoyment of the experience. The experience isn't enjoyed through genitalia, it's enjoyed through the eyes. The fear. That's what a rapist wants to see, the fear.
I think this conversation has become very binary. There is rape -- which, as I understand it, is essentially as it is portrayed by those here who are against what Hynde said -- and then there is the relatively long list of bad stuff that can happen when a guy gets too drunk and excited and horny -- some of which, by the way, could be construed as rape by some.

I don't want either happening to one of my daughters or someone else's, and if there is something that can be done (or not done) to mitigate the potential of such an event I'm wide open to it.

That said, now that it's been inferred that I'm an imminent rapist who has his daughters chained to the wall, I'm not quite as interested in this thread. I'm not very good at dealing with nasty zealots.

:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Or just super glue the end of their P closed and to their zipper in the close position.

I will dress as I want to, mostly depending on the weather, my mood and my plans for the day, or night.

If you can't control yourself, maybe you should be neutered or fully castrated. I'm sure a vet with a pair of ball crushers could help, or there is the knife instead.
^^^^ one of the few sane posts on this thread. I can't believe how many people think a woman dressed or undressed is "asking" to be raped. What kind of evil fuck thinks that way?
On the contrary a women can wear whatever she wants. I'm against any kind of nudity. That's my point.

Clothing is artificial.
I bet a lot of people say that when you come around.

That was incredibly dumb thing to say. Great singer and guitarist though.
Yes she was...now she is an old drug addled dumbshit....liberal

Hynde is a vegetarian and animal rights activist. She is a supporter of PETA[55] and the animal rights group Viva!.[56] She also appeared in anti-fur trade organisation Respect for Animals' commercial 'Fur and Against' in 2002, alongside Jude Law, Paul McCartney and others.

Wait, are you telling me you wouldn't rape a woman under any circumstances? No matter what she was wearing?
Are you this nasty in real life?

I'm a dad, and I don't want my kids getting hurt.

The rest of this ugly stuff is in your head.
There's nothing nasty about it. If you believe a woman's dress can influence someone to rape her then you have to believe it could influence you.

Clothing is artificial.
I don't know about that, but I'm sure they'd screech like little girls if I were to roam around naked. :crybaby:

Clothing is artificial.
I don't know about that, but I'm sure they'd screech like little girls if I were to roam around naked. :crybaby:
Or throw up in their mouthes a little. :laugh:

Forum List

Back