Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

Why can't it be about both ?

I've never bought into this bullshit that rape is only about power.

I think it can sometimes be about power, sometimes about sex, sometimes about maybe something else.

Think outside of the feminist narrative box.

It cant be both because rape is about power. No matter how you look at it thats the bottom line. Control of another person.

POSTING BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IS ABOUT STUPIDITY, YEP, THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU ARE RETARDED TO THE MAX AND THEREFORE YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY THE FEMI-NAZIS.

CLEAR TO ME.
Says the guy posting in bolded caps with font I can see from the hallway. :laugh:
If you pulled up your pants, you probably wouldn't get raped so much. But then you probably enjoy prison.
The only person I know for sure thats been to prison is your boyfriend LonleyStar. tell him to stop taking out on you what happened to him while he was in the pen. Tell him he is not really gay...he just needed the protection of the Aryan naf

I think it can sometimes be about power, sometimes about sex, sometimes about maybe something else.

It cant be both because rape is about power. No matter how you look at it thats the bottom line. Control of another person.

POSTING BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IS ABOUT STUPIDITY, YEP, THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU ARE RETARDED TO THE MAX AND THEREFORE YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY THE FEMI-NAZIS.

CLEAR TO ME.
Says the guy posting in bolded caps with font I can see from the hallway. :laugh:
If you pulled up your pants, you probably wouldn't get raped so much. But then you probably enjoy prison.
The only person I know for sure thats been to prison is your boyfriend LonleyStar. tell him to stop taking out on you what happened to him while he was in the pen. Tell him he is not really gay...he just needed the protection of the Aryan nation while locked up. That required trading his butt hole for protection. It wasnt his fault nor is it yours.
Look, if you don't want butt sex in prison, then pull your pants up. Since I suspect you like being someone's bitch, never mind.

Live and let live.

Wait, are you telling me you wouldn't rape a woman under any circumstances? No matter what she was wearing?
Are you this nasty in real life?

I'm a dad, and I don't want my kids getting hurt.

The rest of this ugly stuff is in your head.
Just keep your daughters chained to the wall, then you really can brag about how you can know for certain what they will do in public.
Wow, another one.

You folks need help, seriously.

American female logic 2015: I want to dress in any fashion I choose, I want to act, partake, and engage in any activity I like, I want to go as far as I choose, no matter what the situation is.

But if anything goes awry, I want 0% of the responsibility.
You shouldnt have to take responsibility because someone cant control their psychosis. Now if dressing how they wanted forced men to rape them then thats a different story. Has any scientific evidence been uncovered that supports that theory?

Tell you what, why don't you try lathering your body up with honey, then go hang out next to a bees nest. Next try it without the honey, see which one attracts the bees the most.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

WHICH OF THESE WOMEN HAS THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF BEING RAPED

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

Well obviously if someone raped another, they had control over them. But to say that the whole intent from the start was to control the person, and not of a sexual desire is utter nonsense.

WELL YOU SEE 99.99999999999999% of men who look at this Jessical Biel's picture would think about fucking her. Asclepias, who has zero testosterone in his body would link about controlling her.

Maybe no one has said this yet, but, for me, it's not about blame, it's about not walking into a trap. People have the right to do all sorts of things, things they shouldn't have to fear violent reprisal for doing. There's the world of Should and there's the world of Is. When Should and Is meet, it's usually not very pretty. That's just the way it is. No one can change that, but we can and should watch our own back.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

Well obviously if someone raped another, they had control over them. But to say that the whole intent from the start was to control the person, and not of a sexual desire is utter nonsense.

WELL YOU SEE 99.99999999999999% of men who look at this Jessical Biel's picture would think about fucking her. Asclepias, who has zero testosterone in his body would link about controlling her.
Fucking does not = raping you old retard. I knew you were a rapist.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Explain how that is true. The sex is only a result of the control. I'm curious to see how you think its the reason.

Sometimes rape may have control as the root cause, some other times it may have an extreme desire for sex as the root cause. As I've already mentioned I think it's absurd to only believe rape is 100% always about controlling the other person.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Dude, why are you so fucking angry about this?? Go jerk off with some sandpaper and go to bed!

Dude, why are you so fucking angry about this?? Go jerk off with some sandpaper and go to bed!

AS A FORMER MEMBER OF THE US MARINES CORPS I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO JERK OFF USING SANDPAPER.

BUT I DO GET IRRITATED BY GOVERNMENT SUPREMACISTS STUPID FUCKS WHO HAVE TURNED OUR FREE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC INTO A FASCIST BANANA REPUBLIC.

Last edited:

AS A FORMER MEMBER OF THE US MARINES CORPS I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO JERK OFF USING SANDPAPER.

BUT I DO GET IRRITATED BY GOVERNMENT SUPREMACISTS STUPID FUCKS WHO HAVE TURNED ARE FREE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC INTO A FASCIST BANANA REPUBLIC.

That explains it. When I was in the army I noticed you jar heads frequently lacked the intelligence to form complex thoughts.

BUT I DO GET IRRITATED BY GOVERNMENT SUPREMACISTS STUPID FUCKS WHO HAVE TURNED ARE FREE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC INTO A FASCIST BANANA REPUBLIC.

That explains it. When I was in the army I noticed you jar heads frequently lacked the intelligence to form complex thoughts.

WELL YOU HAVE FOUND A JAR HEAD WHO CAN JERK OFF USING SANDPAPER AND ALSO FORM COMPLEX THOUGHTS.

Are you this nasty in real life?

I'm a dad, and I don't want my kids getting hurt.

The rest of this ugly stuff is in your head.
Just keep your daughters chained to the wall, then you really can brag about how you can know for certain what they will do in public.
Wow, another one.

You folks need help, seriously.

American female logic 2015: I want to dress in any fashion I choose, I want to act, partake, and engage in any activity I like, I want to go as far as I choose, no matter what the situation is.

But if anything goes awry, I want 0% of the responsibility.
You shouldnt have to take responsibility because someone cant control their psychosis. Now if dressing how they wanted forced men to rape them then thats a different story. Has any scientific evidence been uncovered that supports that theory?

Tell you what, why don't you try lathering your body up with honey, then go hang out next to a bees nest. Next try it without the honey, see which one attracts the bees the most.
What do bees and honey have to do with rapists and sex?

WELL YOU HAVE FOUND A JAR HEAD WHO CAN JERK OFF USING SANDPAPER AND ALSO FORM COMPLEX THOUGHTS.
I believe the part about jerking off. Complex thoughts? You appear allergic to complex thoughts.

I'm saying men are more likely to be aroused by seeing a woman wearing a bikini than a business suit. Do you disagree with that ?
No. I disagree that arousal = rape.

A slender attractive woman in a bikini is likely to be more arousing to a man than a woman in a business suit. Yes/no ?
We've already had a hottie in skintight minidress literally equated with a 90-year old woman in this thread.

A drunk guy is supposedly just as likely to overdo it hitting on either of the two. 50/50.

These people see no difference in the two. You're wasting your time.
There's a difference between hitting on and putting a knife to someone's neck. Rapists are very seldom drunk. I've never seen a drunk rapist. I've seen drunk women claim they've been raped. They've actually just gotten so drunk that neither man or woman was sober enough to realize that yep, that it, they were having sex. Rapists don't get drunk. Drinking takes away from the enjoyment of the experience. The experience isn't enjoyed through genitalia, it's enjoyed through the eyes. The fear. That's what a rapist wants to see, the fear.
I think this conversation has become very binary. There is rape -- which, as I understand it, is essentially as it is portrayed by those here who are against what Hynde said -- and then there is the relatively long list of bad stuff that can happen when a guy gets too drunk and excited and horny -- some of which, by the way, could be construed as rape by some.

I don't want either happening to one of my daughters or someone else's, and if there is something that can be done (or not done) to mitigate the potential of such an event I'm wide open to it.

That said, now that it's been inferred that I'm an imminent rapist who has his daughters chained to the wall, I'm not quite as interested in this thread. I'm not very good at dealing with nasty zealots.

:rolleyes-41:

Teach her to care for herself and be strong, mentally, emotionally and physically.
Let them go and then believe in her no matter what.

I'm saying men are more likely to be aroused by seeing a woman wearing a bikini than a business suit. Do you disagree with that ?

A slender attractive woman in a bikini is likely to be more arousing to a man than a woman in a business suit. Yes/no ?
We've already had a hottie in skintight minidress literally equated with a 90-year old woman in this thread.

A drunk guy is supposedly just as likely to overdo it hitting on either of the two. 50/50.

There's a difference between hitting on and putting a knife to someone's neck. Rapists are very seldom drunk. I've never seen a drunk rapist. I've seen drunk women claim they've been raped. They've actually just gotten so drunk that neither man or woman was sober enough to realize that yep, that it, they were having sex. Rapists don't get drunk. Drinking takes away from the enjoyment of the experience. The experience isn't enjoyed through genitalia, it's enjoyed through the eyes. The fear. That's what a rapist wants to see, the fear.
I think this conversation has become very binary. There is rape -- which, as I understand it, is essentially as it is portrayed by those here who are against what Hynde said -- and then there is the relatively long list of bad stuff that can happen when a guy gets too drunk and excited and horny -- some of which, by the way, could be construed as rape by some.

I don't want either happening to one of my daughters or someone else's, and if there is something that can be done (or not done) to mitigate the potential of such an event I'm wide open to it.

That said, now that it's been inferred that I'm an imminent rapist who has his daughters chained to the wall, I'm not quite as interested in this thread. I'm not very good at dealing with nasty zealots.

Were we too unPC for you hon? You seem to think a rapist is going to rape based on appearance, while in reality they are going to rape because they are rapists.

Were we too unPC for you hon? You seem to think a rapist is going to rape based on appearance, while in reality they are going to rape because they are rapists.
You seem to spend a great deal of effort putting words in my mouth.

That's okay sweetie, I know how you folks are.

The sad thing is that you will teach people that a woman can prevent rape by modifying her appearance while history shows that that is not the case.

The sad thing is that you will teach people that a woman can prevent rape by modifying her appearance while history shows that that is not the case.
You just keep doing it. You folks just can't stop lying.

Think what you will.

How much more modest can a woman be than covered by a tent, even her face and hands?

They still get raped.
I'd be curious to see what the rape rate was in communities that never had contact with white people and their anxiety about being naked.

tribal africa, women are married quiet young. The warmer climates they reach puberty sooner. There is also a tribal mentality of raising children and helping women through childbirth, a bit like it is everyones baby.
Women after two children might find their husband takes a second and third wife. Children like cattle are a show of wealth.
In the cities there is more rape. In the tribes were everyone knows everyone, they don't disrespect each other's wives. In some cases if all consent they might share, that is largely dependent on the particular tribe.
There are tribes were women are the ones to take several husbands and each has their own tent that she visits. When she divorces, the door to the tent is moved around.
More and more tribal men are learning to avoid STDs and AIDs by using condoms and getting circumcision. Young boys are not circumcised by tribal elders and left in a small tent for days till they heal and the fever is gone, which used to be norm. With clean procedures the boys are fine and healed much quicker without fever. They are also learning not to take so many wives or engage in sex with those they are not married to. They are waiting to take older wives that can bare more healthy children not parish to child birth or afterbirth fever due to infection.

Clean water, better food, more proportional population, sanitation................

You just keep doing it. You folks just can't stop lying.

Think what you will.
I will think what you mean by your posts. And your posts say some women deserved to be raped.

How much more modest can a woman be than covered by a tent, even her face and hands?

They still get raped.
I'd be curious to see what the rape rate was in communities that never had contact with white people and their anxiety about being naked.

tribal africa, women are married quiet young. The warmer climates they reach puberty sooner. There is also a tribal mentality of raising children and helping women through childbirth, a bit like it is everyones baby.
Women after two children might find their husband takes a second and third wife. Children like cattle are a show of wealth.
In the cities there is more rape. In the tribes were everyone knows everyone, they don't disrespect each other's wives. In some cases if all consent they might share, that is largely dependent on the particular tribe.
There are tribes were women are the ones to take several husbands and each has their own tent that she visits. When she divorces, the door to the tent is moved around.
More and more tribal men are learning to avoid STDs and AIDs by using condoms and getting circumcision. Young boys are not circumcised by tribal elders and left in a small tent for days till they heal and the fever is gone, which used to be norm. With clean procedures the boys are fine and healed much quicker without fever. They are also learning not to take so many wives or engage in sex with those they are not married to. They are waiting to take older wives that can bare more healthy children not parish to child birth or afterbirth fever due to infection.

Clean water, better food, more proportional population, sanitation................
"The warmer climates they reach puberty sooner" wtf?

Forum List

Back