Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

That was incredibly dumb thing to say. Great singer and guitarist though.
Yes she was...now she is an old drug addled dumbshit....liberal

Sadly that seems to be the case.
I loved the pretenders back in the day...until they all died from heroin ...except the drummer and chrissie

I still love their music. I have a couple albums I break out and play from time to time. Why can't they just smoke pot? lol Why doesn't have to be crazy shit like coke/heroin? Dumb.

Wait, are you telling me you wouldn't rape a woman under any circumstances? No matter what she was wearing?
Are you this nasty in real life?

I'm a dad, and I don't want my kids getting hurt.

The rest of this ugly stuff is in your head.
Just keep your daughters chained to the wall, then you really can brag about how you can know for certain what they will do in public.
Wow, another one.

You folks need help, seriously.

American female logic 2015: I want to dress in any fashion I choose, I want to act, partake, and engage in any activity I like, I want to go as far as I choose, no matter what the situation is.

But if anything goes awry, I want 0% of the responsibility.

Wait, are you telling me you wouldn't rape a woman under any circumstances? No matter what she was wearing?

Just keep your daughters chained to the wall, then you really can brag about how you can know for certain what they will do in public.
Wow, another one.

American female logic 2015: I want to dress in any fashion I choose, I want to act, partake, and engage in any activity I like, I want to go as far as I choose, no matter what the situation is.

I think there are plenty of women who know better and behave smarter, but when the conversation is polluted by the ideologues all logic pretty much goes in the toilet.

I loved the pretenders back in the day...until they all died from heroin ...except the drummer and chrissie

I still love their music. I have a couple albums I break out and play from time to time. Why can't they just smoke pot? lol Why doesn't have to be crazy shit like coke/heroin? Dumb.
who knows....I had friends from High school that had bright futures in front of them ...then they got hold of coke, meth and the H and that was all she wrote.

Last edited:

who knows....I had friends from High school that had bright futures in front of them ...then they hold of coke, meth and the H and that was all she wrote.

Same here. Family and friends alike. I think of all the wasted talent and lives of these people I can't help but feel sadness. I am not going pretend that I've never done some lines in my day but it was never one of those all the time ordeals. I thought it was huge ass waste of money.

Wow, another one.

You shouldnt have to take responsibility because someone cant control their psychosis. Now if dressing how they wanted forced men to rape them then thats a different story. Has any scientific evidence been uncovered that supports that theory?

So says Chrissie Hynde...

Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

"You know if you don't want to entice a rapist, don't wear high heels so you can't run from him," she said, in an interview in the Sunday Times.

The Pretenders singer, 63, said she takes "full responsibility" after she was sexually assaulted aged 21 in Ohio.

"If I'm walking around in my underwear and I'm drunk. Who else's fault can it be?" Hynde told Krissi Murison.

Chrissie Hynde under fire for rape remarks

How ignorant can a person be? I don't care if a woman is walking naked down the middle of the street, she is not looking to be raped. Anyone who believes a person's attire is an invitation to rape needs a good slap to the head...

I doubt anyone is "looking" to be raped, but wearing provocative clothing, or walking "naked" as you suggest will likely up the odds of a sexual assault.

Perhaps, but it shouldn't, and if it does, why? And to reiterate, none of the blame falls to the victim, regardless of their attire.

Wow, another one.

Blaming the victim is a cowardly defense. The blame lays squarely at the feet of the attacker and no ne else.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

WHICH OF THESE WOMEN HAS THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF BEING RAPED

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

Why can't it be about both ?

I've never bought into this bullshit that rape is only about power.

I think it can sometimes be about power, sometimes about sex, sometimes about maybe something else.

Think outside of the feminist narrative box.

It cant be both because rape is about power. No matter how you look at it thats the bottom line. Control of another person.

POSTING BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IS ABOUT STUPIDITY, YEP, THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU ARE RETARDED TO THE MAX AND THEREFORE YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY THE FEMI-NAZIS.

CLEAR TO ME.

Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

"You know if you don't want to entice a rapist, don't wear high heels so you can't run from him," she said, in an interview in the Sunday Times.

The Pretenders singer, 63, said she takes "full responsibility" after she was sexually assaulted aged 21 in Ohio.

"If I'm walking around in my underwear and I'm drunk. Who else's fault can it be?" Hynde told Krissi Murison.

How ignorant can a person be? I don't care if a woman is walking naked down the middle of the street, she is not looking to be raped. Anyone who believes a person's attire is an invitation to rape needs a good slap to the head...
Defense attorneys are not even allowed that line of defense when they're trying to get their rapist clients acquitted. Nor are they allowed any other line of questioning that casts blame on the victim. So as long as such thinking is left out of the courtroom, I don't care.

What? of course defense attorneys use that all the time. They try to portray the victims as a slut who wanted it.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

I think it can sometimes be about power, sometimes about sex, sometimes about maybe something else.

It cant be both because rape is about power. No matter how you look at it thats the bottom line. Control of another person.

POSTING BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IS ABOUT STUPIDITY, YEP, THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU ARE RETARDED TO THE MAX AND THEREFORE YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY THE FEMI-NAZIS.

CLEAR TO ME.
Says the guy posting in bolded caps with font I can see from the hallway. :laugh:

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

CLEAR TO ME.
Says the guy posting in bolded caps with font I can see from the hallway. :laugh:
If you pulled up your pants, you probably wouldn't get raped so much. But then you probably enjoy prison.

Defense attorneys are not even allowed that line of defense when they're trying to get their rapist clients acquitted. Nor are they allowed any other line of questioning that casts blame on the victim. So as long as such thinking is left out of the courtroom, I don't care.

What? of course defense attorneys use that all the time. They try to portray the victims as a slut who wanted it.

AND THEY SHOULD .

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE CASE OF "STATE OF COLORADO VS BRYANT"

THE EVIDENCE SHOWED THAT THIS SLUT

images

KATELYN FABER

HAD SEMEN IN HER UNDERWEAR FROM THREE DIFFERENT GUYS BUT THE ONLY ONE THAT RAPED HER AND CAUSED VAGINAL TEARS WAS KOBE BRYANT.

SHE WANTED US TO BELIEVE THAT SHE WENT TO KOBE'S ROOM AT 11PM TO READ THE GIDEON BIBLE.

LUCKILY BRYANT COULD AFFORD THE 5 MILLION DOLLAR DEFENSE - OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CONFINED IN A COLORADO PRISON FOR AT LEAST 30 YEARS.

How can so many be so "idiot stupid" about rape?

It does not matter how the women is dress or acts, if she resists or even says stop, it is rape.

No man has a right or excuse to abuse a woman. No man should be so out of control that he can't stop. It does not matter how she looks, no man should touch unless invited by the woman to do so.

Rape is not about sex!

The only cause of rape is the rapist, the man. How beautiful, sexy, provocatively dress, etc., is even an excuse for rape.

Rape is about the man! Only the man

Rape is abuse. Rape is power. Rape is not about or caused by the woman.

No man has a right to rape a woman, even a spouse.

Yes yes and yes. What you and others here though seem to completely be utter failures at, is understanding that while rape is never invited, nor is it excused, as the woman you have the ability to improve your odds of avoiding it's occurrence by taking some precautions.

Gosh officer, I have no idea why my passenger was killed when I hit that tree. She didn't have her seatbelt on, and I don't have a passenger airbag, but she grabbed the dash to brace herself a second before she flew through the windshield !!

On the contrary a women can wear whatever she wants. I'm against any kind of nudity. That's my point.

It is just skin. A birthday suit. Our natural state.

Clothing is artificial.
Whatever, thank God for clothing! :thup:
I bet a lot of people say that when you come around.
I don't know about that, but I'm sure they'd screech like little girls if I were to roam around naked. :crybaby:
Or throw up in their mouthes a little. :laugh:
It would almost be worth it for me to walk around naked if I could induce a flock of tweens to projectile vomit. :thup:

CLEAR TO ME.
If you pulled up your pants, you probably wouldn't get raped so much. But then you probably enjoy prison.
The only person I know for sure thats been to prison is your boyfriend LonleyStar. tell him to stop taking out on you what happened to him while he was in the pen. Tell him he is not really gay...he just needed the protection of the Aryan nation while locked up. That required trading his butt hole for protection. It wasnt his fault nor is it yours.

According to women, in the scenario you describe men should be able to instantly turn of their biological urges no matter what the woman says, or does. In fact according to women, men should be able to flip the switch at a moments notice at any point in any scenario regardless of how far it goes, and no matter what the woman's part is in the scenario. We are robots after all, and should be able to end our arousal programming at any stage.

I have no doubt that they'd be aroused and frustrated, but that does not in any way shape or form give them the right to continue when the woman does not wish to do so.

People can change their minds for a hundred different reasons...

Not the "right", but keep in mind men are not an electronic sex toy that can simply be turned on and off at the whims of the user.
Men are expected to control themselves. Those unable to do so we lock up.

Are you a man ?
Yes, a real man who exercises self restraint. You?

I have excellent self-control, but then again I don't make a point of hanging out with people who wave red flags in front of bulls.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Well obviously if someone raped another, they had control over them. But to say that the whole intent from the start was to control the person, and not of a sexual desire is utter nonsense.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Well obviously if someone raped another, they had control over them. But to say that the whole intent from the start was to control the person, and not of a sexual desire is utter nonsense.
Explain how that is true. The sex is only a result of the control. I'm curious to see how you think its the reason.

Forum List

Back